Page 37 of 131 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah it's nothing too absurd but I just feel like for a while ago Marvel was making an effort not to have this type of art on female-led books. If you look at the ANAD relaunch, where there was Anka's Captain Marvel, Rodriguez' Spider-Woman, redesigned Angela, etc.
    You might have a point there. Honestly can't say if it's deliberate, coincidental, or a sign of the different editorial regime.
    Afaik that's Pere Perez, the main artist of the book. Land isn't in this.
    That's Pere Perez? Wow. It really looked like Land to me .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You might have a point there. Honestly can't say if it's deliberate, coincidental, or a sign of the different editorial regime.
    Yeah, at the end it's probably a mix of both.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's Pere Perez? Wow. It really looked like Land to me .
    I checked and it's actually Paulo Siqueira, who did the second/extra part of the issue.

Part of the issue is the colorist, who is definitely enhancing any Land-ishness.

That’s a rather Landish face on Jess but the tailor is distinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Comics aren't coming out. We're not getting the Teddy content we expected. Does anyone wanna share Personal Head-Cannons ?

I like to think Tommy is the type of "big"(self appointed) brother who will relentlessly tease and mock Billy, but also would beat the holy hell out of anyone who FUX with his "Little" brother.
    Additionally, even though he is seemingly never "around", he does "drive by's" now and then to check in on his people.
    Same. I think Tommy is very protective of Billy and certainly wouldn't take kindly to anyone messing with him.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Part of the issue is the colorist, who is definitely enhancing any Land-ishness.

That’s a rather Landish face on Jess but the tailor is distinct.
    Landishness or outlandishness?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Today, we mourn the loss of Lords Of Empyre: Emperor Hulkling, Teddy's first ever solo comic which was supposed to come out today, and it's now postponed indefinitely because of that bitch Corona. Our hearts are filled with sadness today, but my mind is at ease knowing we will witness its glory someday. ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Today, we mourn the loss of Lords Of Empyre: Emperor Hulkling, Teddy's first ever solo comic which was supposed to come out today, and it's now postponed indefinitely because of that bitch Corona. Our hearts are filled with sadness today, but my mind is at ease knowing we will witness its glory someday. ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR!

We were promised consistent W's for all of April as YA stans and yet we've received nothing but L's all month long, and have been giving no information on when we'll be getting our promised Teddy content!! it's official Marvel hates the fans.

Amazing Member

I’ve been listening to the All Hail the Emperor playlist on repeat to guess what content we would have gotten today. It would have been beautiful. Need my Teddy fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    We were promised consistent W's for all of April as YA stans and yet we've received nothing but L's all month long, and have been giving no information on when we'll be getting our promised Teddy content!! it's official Marvel hates the fans.
    Yeah, it sucks to be a Marvel fan right now. I hope they will be inspired by DC's decisions, AND I hope once they start publishing comics again, Empyre will be a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    #ReleaseTheEmpyre

#ReleaseTheEmpyre

Today is a very sad day.

Luciano Vecchio did an unofficial Wiccan connecting cover to his Emperor Hulkling variant cover. 🥰

Well SHIT.
    This is exactly what I needed this morning and thank HALA for Luciano!

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Luciano Vecchio did an unofficial Wiccan connecting cover to his Emperor Hulkling variant cover. 🥰

Cool pic. Teddy looks dope with the flowing robes/cape. I hope this story-line bodes well for Teddy and doesn't result in any character-assassination or jobbing. Teddy being featured in more stories focusing on his cosmic connections is always something I welcome.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I feel YA fans were just cheated and humiliated throughout the entirety of April they played us!