Page 91 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1963

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Bad Bitch my ass that "Consort" she shit talked is taking her crown we love to see it!! Her old ass can fallback into obscurity let the real royals take the lead! True Royalty doesn't need to try that hard.
    JOURNEY you are KILLING ME hahahaha I can't.
    I'm VERY interested to see/read/learn how that all works in the eyes of the Alliance -- his and Billy's nuptials. I'm so glad this being made by the same team (Ewing, Gracia, Schiti)

Fantastic Member Waking Replica's Avatar

Based on the preview for Aftermath,

spoilers:
    Why do I get the feeling that last line R'klll had is going to be followed up by "Congratulations on the wedding" or something like that, and then it'll transition to the venue with Billy and the rest of the YA. The interrogating of the prisoner post battle is a cool trope, especially when it's followed up by a celebration. LOL!

Also, that part about Teddy saying he's never alone *wipes tears* no you aren't sweetie!

Anyway, I feel like the Noh-Varr ambassador plot from GotG is probably gonna be where we see Billy and Teddy next. He's probably staying a bit after the celebration for the politics and his stuff goes down. I bet Teddy vouches for him but is forced to be distant after he's accused, and so he tries to help along with Billy. Hopefully.
    end of spoilers

ALSO, can we get the other Knights? I wanna see Mr. Supportive Subject Lan-zarr tell Mur-g'nn off for attacking them both. And the pink lady too, she seems like the type LOL.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waking Replica View Post
    ALSO, can we get the other Knights? I wanna see Mr. Supportive Subject Lan-zarr tell Mur-g'nn off for attacking them both. And the pink lady too, she seems like the type LOL.
    YES! We need more Knights Of The Infinite content! I was so disappointed that we didn't see the rest of them during Empyre. I'm really curious as to what role they'll have in the Alliance going forward. Their whole life was basically working in the shadows, waiting for their King Of Space to arrive... and now that that's finally happened, what will be the purpose of the group now? I would like to see the group expanding too. Surely there has to be more Kree/Skrull hybrids out there that could join their ranks. One thing I think about too is how much of a role model they're going to be: now that Kree and Skrulls live in harmony, one of the consequences is likely a surge in inter-species relationships and more hybrids being born for the next years. Wouldn't it be cool if the next generation of Kree and Skrull grew up idolizing this group of hybrids and wanting to be just like them? Assuming this new status quo actually lasts for a generation, that is.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    YES! We need more Knights Of The Infinite content! I was so disappointed that we didn't see the rest of them during Empyre. I'm really curious as to what role they'll have in the Alliance going forward. Their whole life was basically working in the shadows, waiting for their King Of Space to arrive... and now that that's finally happened, what will be the purpose of the group now?
    I did wonder why only Mur-gan or whatever showed up, and yet, given how many characters had to be juggled, I am kinda glad we didn't get too many others!

In my headcanon, the other Knights of the Infinite were scattered around various other Kree and Skrull command ships, being the good sub-leaders to keep Teddy's chain of command in line (and linked to Mur'gann, magically/mentally/whatever). That way they were doing their jobs, and we just didn't see them, because all the action was on King Teddy's big space love boat (or Earth, or the Moon, whatev).

Well Mur-Coon is a hating flop she can go! Been hating on Billy since jump! Peasant Witch! Who is she to hate on royalty!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I hope their real twins, even if we get new unknown actors real twins is important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I always thought this was a possibility, 'cause like I said before, if the kids in the sitcom world are not real or whatever, they would need some magical/multiversal solution to explain how they transition to the main MCU world in case they wanna do Young Avengers in the future. The Doctor Strange movie was probably the easiest way to do that.

I'm willing to trust Jeremy Conrad on this one because he has been right about WandaVision before, regarding the twins. He was the one who gave us the casting call for them as ''Adam and Timmy'' and said they would grow older throughout the show, something that was confirmed by the audition leaks later on. So if that's the same source feeding him info, might as well be true. Also, he said ''two actors'' in this article, so I wonder if he knows they cast twins (or at least two actors who look alike) for the roles of older Billy and Tommy or if he's just guessing.

I wish I was more excited about Billy and America being in the same film, but I'm still skeptical with age change for America in this movie. It would be cool if there was an easter egg for the whole Demiurge stuff if she ends up meeting Billy, but I'm not sure if they're going there...

T-minus 1 day before we get Aftermath and our favs all in one place after so long (though it also seems like we get some Teddy in Fallout too, so yay)!!!!

Just wanted to say, based on a few non-spoiler reviews and one Twitter reaction from someone who gets their comics early, I'm reallllllly excited for this issue!

And now I'm very positive that spoilers:
    they're going to be semi-leads, or at least supporting important characters, in a new cosmic book. All of the reviews keep hinting at some cliffhanger, which *crosses fingers* doesn't have to do with KiB, and is instead about a true successor series to Empyre.
    end of spoilers

T-minus 1 day before we get Aftermath and our favs all in one place after so long (though it also seems like we get some Teddy in Fallout too, so yay)!!!!

Just wanted to say, based on a few non-spoiler reviews and one Twitter reaction from someone who gets their comics early, I'm reallllllly excited for this issue!

they're going to be semi-leads, or at least supporting important characters, in a new cosmic book. All of the reviews keep hinting at some cliffhanger, which *crosses fingers* doesn't have to do with KiB, and is instead about a true successor series to Empyre.
    end of spoilers
    I've been hearing similar rumblings!!! The way we keep winning this year!!!!

end of spoilers
    By ''they'' do you mean just Billy and Teddy or all of the Young Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    By ''they'' do you mean just Billy and Teddy or all of the Young Avengers?
    Billy and Teddy! But, ya never know haha

We won but at the end it seems we lost and I don't like it!! Empyre Avengers aftermath was amazing until the end.... Screw Knull! Screw KOB!!

spoilers:
    Though I do appreciate that the Kaplans were in attendance aswell as Wanda and Vision best of both worlds! Though I have come to the conclusion Billy's brothers no longer exist. Also Logan should have been kicked the fuck out I hold grudges!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Journey; 09-09-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Dammit, it looks like the endingspoilers:
    is a hint at KiB

Best thing is that Billy is nowhere to be seen in that carnage, so he probably either got napped by Knull for his Demiurge powers, or Teddy told him to evacuate all that he could and that's how Abigail Brand got to him afterwards. This is definitely not what I had in mind about a tease for the future though LMAO
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Waking Replica; 09-09-2020 at 04:43 AM.

Also X-Factor today had Prodigy saying and I quote "Fuck Speedsters" I wonder if Leah's planting seeds him and Tommy had a falling out....