Page 92 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1963

I see Fuse and Alloy are being treated like they're Young Avengers, when they actually don't know Wiccan and Hulkling (and therefore had no reason to be at the wedding). Could that be a hint that there'll be a team consisting of Hawkeye, Stinger, Speed, America, Patriot, Fuse and Alloy?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I see Fuse and Alloy are being treated like they're Young Avengers, when they actually don't know Wiccan and Hulkling (and therefore had no reason to be at the wedding). Could that be a hint that there'll be a team consisting of Hawkeye, Stinger, Speed, America, Patriot, Fuse and Alloy?
    I’d assume Fuse is Kate’s date and Alloy is America’s date, so they have a reason as dates, cos it looked like Sunspot brought Deathbird, and Cannonball brought Smasher.

I appreciate that Eli was there even if it was just 2 panels.

If that's the reason, why wasn't War Machine there? He's Captain Marvel's boyfriend. I didn't see Alicia Masters-Grimm there either, even though the rest of the Fantastic Four was, and she would've obviously been Ben's date.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If that's the reason, why wasn't War Machine there? He's Captain Marvel's boyfriend. I didn't see Alicia Masters-Grimm there either, even though the rest of the Fantastic Four was, and she would've obviously been Ben's date.
    Alicia was there she's seen having a convo next to Ben with the Jewish wedding officiater.

Extraordinary Member

When you’re old, you get burned out in space weddings.

Alloy and Fuse just saw this as a possible once in a lifetime chance of attending a space wedding.

Rhodey was like.....eh, it’s Tuesday. No thanks.

I like that the (surviving) Young Avengers and AIMvengers were all represented

Always glad to see Toni Ho, White Tiger, Power Man and Max Brashear, I'd be happy with any of them joining a Young Avengers relaunch

Fantastic Member

Tbh it’s weird that a lot of characters who are dating didn’t have their dates: Rhodey (Carol), Sky (Johnny), Sharon? (Cap), Some random chick Tony would bring, Moondragon (Phyla), Groot, Gamora, Taina Miranda (Robbie), also surprised Nadia, Scott, Blue Marvel, Monica, Voodoo (who’s still with Wanda I assume?) aren’t there

Extraordinary Member

I could see a team starting from there.

The question is if Eli is ready to superhero again?

Also is Noh-Varr currently on any teams? Possibly join as an 8th member as well.

With Eli and Cassie as the token straights.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 09-09-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I could see a team starting from there.

The question is if Eli is ready to superhero again?

Also is Noh-Varr currently on any teams? Possibly join as an 8th member as well.

With Eli and Cassie as the token straights.
    Noh is with the Guardians

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    Noh is with the Guardians
    Duh. I’ve forgotten that quickly...

Still 7 members is okay.

Amazing Member

Great ending to the event, though the end of the issue disappoints me with the cliffhanger they gave. spoilers:
    Cant the gays just have nice things? Where was Wiccan, why did Teddy think everyone left him? Why couldn’t it have just ended with the wedding? Teddy really liked that sword.
    end of spoilers

So, what do we actually know about whats next? There’s that KIB event, which I’m not at all interested in, with the “Empyre’s end” issue having Knull stabbed with a big sword that could possibly be Excelsior on the cover. But nothings been confirmed about that issue with regard to Teddy that I’ve seen, aside from the solicit. I’ll be very sad if after all this positive content, Marvel throws it all away for SUPER GRITTY DARK HEAVY METAL character crap.

spoilers:
    It seems like a big throwaway of a storyline or series to have the Alliance destroyed next month and everyone abandoning Teddy, something that would probably take more than one issue to do. Unless everyone Teddy knows just says “nah fam, I know we were at your wedding and all, but why you gotta bring up old shit?”
    end of spoilers

I’ve heard people talk about GotG, and Noh-Varr is an ambassador in one of the upcoming issues, and apparently the America Chavez book is still coming out, but what about B&T?

Did everyone notice Heinberg, Cheung, Mckelvie and Gillen in the party spread???? hahahha BRILLIANT!!

A new team would be nice. It would be cool for Tommy to at least get to be more than just a cameo. I don't know why Marvel ignores him so much. He doesn't even get to be a part of other teams like the other Young Avengers. Maybe him coming out will at least drive some more interest for the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I like that the (surviving) Young Avengers and AIMvengers were all represented

Always glad to see Toni Ho, White Tiger, Power Man and Max Brashear, I'd be happy with any of them joining a Young Avengers relaunch
    Toni and Ava are both part of Captain America's Daughters of Liberty. Power Man is a Champion.