Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 354
  1. #211
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    LOL, it does take a while to get used to, but I think Jen's She-Bulk look makes her more unique. I haven't seen any female character that bulky, especially when of human origins.

    By the way, how strong is Jen these days? More than Thor? That would make sense with her vastly increased muscle mass.
    is that Black Suit Supes? in your avvy?
    And I'm with you for consistency's sake. How come gamma radiation makes hulk super bulky and muscular but not she-hulk? Let's face it, only reason she was so slender for so long was to be more appealing to a wider demographic of guys who just aren't attracted to bulkier women.

    Happy for the change to a more consistent bulkier form. If you want a slender she hulk, gimme a slender hulk too.
    Cyclops was right

  2. #212
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    LOL, it does take a while to get used to, but I think Jen's She-Bulk look makes her more unique. I haven't seen any female character that bulky, especially when of human origins.

    By the way, how strong is Jen these days? More than Thor? That would make sense with her vastly increased muscle mass.
    no one got used to it though, especially since she acts like a dumb Hulk. you can give her muscles and make her feminine by not turning her into She-male.

    by unique I meant unique to her specie.

    yeah, she is stronger.

  3. #213
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    is that Black Suit Supes? in your avvy?
    And I'm with you for consistency's sake. How come gamma radiation makes hulk super bulky and muscular but not she-hulk? Let's face it, only reason she was so slender for so long was to be more appealing to a wider demographic of guys who just aren't attracted to bulkier women.

    Happy for the change to a more consistent bulkier form. If you want a slender she hulk, gimme a slender hulk too.
    Hi.

    No, avvy is Giraud aka Phoenix IX. (But I did like Black Suit Supes with Amazonian-type Silver Bracelets!)

    Marvel limited Jen's strength from the beginning, but not her potential, although way back then I believe they still said she would never be as strong as Hulk. But at that time she was She-Pencil. Any substantial increase in size should result in greater strength. At this point, Jen should be one of the strongest, if not the strongest.

  4. #214
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    she's not as strong as hulk that's why she's not as bulky as him

    in slotts run jennifer worked out as a human, and the gains transferred to her she-hulk form, making her bulkier and also much stronger than hercules

  5. #215
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hi.

    No, avvy is Giraud aka Phoenix IX. (But I did like Black Suit Supes with Amazonian-type Silver Bracelets!)

    Marvel limited Jen's strength from the beginning, but not her potential, although way back then I believe they still said she would never be as strong as Hulk. But at that time she was She-Pencil. Any substantial increase in size should result in greater strength. At this point, Jen should be one of the strongest, if not the strongest.
    aw thanks! Black Suit Superman is awesome.
    This Giraud guy looks weird tho. seems like he has eyeliner or something on
    Cyclops was right

  6. #216
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,087

    Default

    When did they start drawing Jen as larger? Was there a story behind it or a reason given?

  7. #217
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    funny. I always thought Slender she-hulk made no sense in comparison to what gamma radiation did to Banner. She should be massive and muscular if they're trying to be consistent. I like the bulkier new look.
    Banner looks like that because of his trauma and mental issues which Jennifer (until recently) lacked.

  8. #218
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
    aw thanks! Black Suit Superman is awesome.
    This Giraud guy looks weird tho. seems like he has eyeliner or something on
    LOL, the pic is at an odd angle, but that is his eye/eyebrow ridge, shadowed for depth. It is not eyeliner, lol! The face is roughly drawn.

  9. #219
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    LOL, the pic is at an odd angle, but that is his eye/eyebrow ridge, shadowed for depth. It is not eyeliner, lol! The face is roughly drawn.
    the pic in the avvy is more flattering then the pics i found, in all the pics i found he def has eye liner
    dude looks creepier
    Cyclops was right

  10. #220
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    When did they start drawing Jen as larger? Was there a story behind it or a reason given?
    In-universe it seems like it was a mix of Celestial energy and Thanos killing Jen.

    In a broader sense, Aaron wanted Savage Hulk in his Avengers so he had to make that Jen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Banner looks like that because of his trauma and mental issues which Jennifer (until recently) lacked.
    Yeah, Jen's She-Hulk form is defined by her different personality and character from her cousin.

  11. #221
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    6,379

    Default

    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  12. #222
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,101

    Default

    I'm not sure how I feel about today's Empyre reveal.

    spoilers:
    On one hand, thank gawd.... Aaron "Hulk" is dead. On the other hand, there's no guarantee when she returns she'll be classic sassy feminist icon She-Hulk.
    end of spoilers

  13. #223
    Incredible Member Supermutant2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about today's Empyre reveal.

    spoilers:
    On one hand, thank gawd.... Aaron "Hulk" is dead. On the other hand, there's no guarantee when she returns she'll be classic sassy feminist icon She-Hulk.
    end of spoilers
    :face palm:

    spoilers:
    Its another really stupid thing that makes no sense being done with Jen
    end of spoilers

  14. #224
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm not sure how I feel about today's Empyre reveal.

    spoilers:
    On one hand, thank gawd.... Aaron "Hulk" is dead. On the other hand, there's no guarantee when she returns she'll be classic sassy feminist icon She-Hulk.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She more than likely won’t be her classic self and will just be Aaron’s Hulk still as to not disrupt Aaron’s plans. It’s definitely disappointing that what seemed like Ewing fixing her just turned out to be a red herring for a plot twist down the line especially when people seemed genuinely happy with it. Why does Marvel seem to dislike their readers being happy?
    end of spoilers

  15. #225
    Mighty Member GodThor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    meh

    spoilers:
    the only positive thing out of this is that she is immortal but that won't really salvage anything.
    end of spoilers

    they don't dare to mess with Mr. Aaron's portrayal in Avengers.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •