Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Jennifer Walters: She-Hulk Appreciation 2020

Jennifer Walters always thought that being a lawyer was in her blood… until a gamma-irradiated blood transfusion gave her the ability to change into the world's sexiest, sassiest, and strongest superheroine: THE SHE-HULK!

And a look at all of She-Hulk's solo titles' first issues.

----------------------------------------

2019 Appreciation Thread
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The original 4th wall breaker! Hands down my favorite Marvel superheroine outside of the X-universe! She's had a really rough past few years ever since Civil War II. I miss her being the fun-loving She-Hulk and I hope that going into 2020 Aaron stops doubling down on his terrible portryal of her or Marvel puts their foot down and let her get back to her good old self again!

Then there's her upcoming television show. Here's to getting some news early on in 2020 and we can finally see which actress is gonna be our Jen Walters!

She-Hulk by Douglas Bicalho! Her thighs could crush infinity gems!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

I liked super-tall supermodel-build She-Hulk. But I'd make an exception for thicc thighs.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Happy New Year to the Sensational She-Hulk .

Let's hope Jennifer has a better year in 2020 than she did in 2019. With her show in the work, I hope Marvel will realize what makes the character work and go back to that in the comics.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    Let's hope Jennifer has a better year in 2020 than she did in 2019. With her show in the work, I hope Marvel will realize what makes the character work and go back to that in the comics.
    Agree. Here's hoping to a better year... and maybe Aaron actually giving her a personality outside of Thor's girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by KC View Post
    I'm looking forward to that Disney+ show doing right by our Jade Giantess .
    Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Agree. Here's hoping to a better year... and maybe Aaron actually giving her a personality outside of Thor's girlfriend.
    Or writing her like discount female Hulk.

Hope Jennifer has a great 2020 it's officially her 40th anniversary year. I think the new Marvel Legends figure is a good start. It's been getting positive reviews and I know it's not a favourite version but they will release a green version probably before the year ends, the Hulk had a new figure and they released three of them last year based on the same body mold.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Question If "Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite" Doesn't Count as "MvC4"...

Please give us some news some time, Marvel & Capcom.

Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Hope Jennifer has a great 2020 it's officially her 40th anniversary year. I think the new Marvel Legends figure is a good start. It's been getting positive reviews and I know it's not a favourite version but they will release a green version probably before the year ends, the Hulk had a new figure and they released three of them last year based on the same body mold.
    I like how you think, especially your idea of re-releasing this figure as the Red She-Hulk!

Let's hope Marvel will release a 40th anniversary comic of She-Hulk just like they did with her 30th.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Would love to see more Samson and Jen moments, but not as doctor/patient.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Its not like we've seen much of the "Thor's girlfriend" angle in a while either. The last time that came up was during a "War Of The Realms" tie in, as I recall. It seems like its been ages since we've seen their relationship touched on in AVENGERS. If I'm not mistaken we've seen her flirt with Blade more recently than we've seen any of the Thor/Jen relationship.

Not that I am hugely invested in that pairing or anything...it just seems weird that he bothered to introduce it and then it never went anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Its not like we've seen much of the "Thor's girlfriend" angle in a while either. The last time that came up was during a "War Of The Realms" tie in, as I recall. It seems like its been ages since we've seen their relationship touched on in AVENGERS. If I'm not mistaken we've seen her flirt with Blade more recently than we've seen any of the Thor/Jen relationship.

Not that I am hugely invested in that pairing or anything...it just seems weird that he bothered to introduce it and then it never went anywhere.
    Maybe with Cates taking over the Thor book, they're just going to quietly end it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe with Cates taking over the Thor book, they're just going to quietly end it.
    Possibly. That's a good point.

On the other hand, though, its not like Aaron always worries about what is happening in other books when it comes to his characters' love lives. His JANE FOSTER: THOR book had multiple references to Jane and Sam Wilson sleeping together, whereas in Sam's book he and Misty Knight were in a serious relationship and there was no mention of Jane at all. So I wouldn't necessarily rule out the idea of AVENGERS having Thor (or Steve, Tony, Carol or T'Challa) sleeping with whomever Aaron decides he wants/needs them to regardless of their relationship status in their respective solo titles.