Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

where can Orphan black be watched?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    where can Orphan black be watched?
    Episodes or season are available to purchase on amazon and can be stream on BBC America.

Incredible Member

I don't do spoiler tags but here's Immortal She Hulk in one sentence..... From now on She Hulk is very very afraid to die...

I did not like Immortal She-Hulk. Its fine and could been a lot worse but spoiler section for why.

spoilers:
    The stupid retconning. First that she died when she was shot that bruce really didn't save her. Thanks marvel for undermining one of Jen's history point with bruce and stupid way. Then bringing the stupid Thanos Busting Missile as to what did jen in CWII. It didn't make sense when Bendis. Doesn't make sense now. How rhodney got. How jen didn't recover from it and then lazy Immortal stupidity as reason for jen's. Even the issue makes no sense because not what happen in CWII from what been shown before. Uuuugggggg. Then how jen dies in Emypre just as dumb. Waste of money and time. I really felt this was a waste of time. Jen deserves so much better
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Supermutant2099; 09-23-2020 at 11:09 AM.

Astonishing Member

So is jean just suffering now ? Rember when she was fun and happy.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I did not like Immortal She-Hulk. Its fine and could been a lot worse but spoiler section for why.

spoilers:
    The stupid retconning. First that she died when she was shot that bruce really didn't save her. Thanks marvel for undermining one of Jen's history point with bruce and stupid way. Then bringing the stupid Thanos Busting Missile as to what did jen in CWII. It didn't make sense when Bendis. Doesn't make sense now. How rhodney got. How jen didn't recover from it and then lazy Immortal stupidity as reason for jen's. Even the issue makes no sense because not what happen in CWII from what been shown before. Uuuugggggg. Then how jen dies in Emypre just as dumb. Waste of money and time. I really felt this was a waste of time. Jen deserves so much better
    end of spoilers
    You got it wrong, he did save her. What brought her back was the Gamma in the blood gave her. spoilers:
    Without that, she would have stayed dead
    end of spoilers

It didn't undermine anything.
    Last edited by Venom Melendez; 09-23-2020 at 02:11 PM.

I thought the one-shot was decent enough. I dunno why she's always given Bruce's hand-me-down plots and can't have her own agency. I loved seeing Morris and Elaine in the flashback (plus the three thugs from Savage She-Hulk #1!); it would be nice to check in with characters who have been part of Jen's life for some time. But the art was very nice and made the whole issue worth it for me.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Because she's a Gamma Mutate. Anything that affects Gamma Mutates would naturally include her.

didn't they retcon that missile thing into Thanos beating her or something???

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Yes, in A-force. The missle stunned her, then Thanos sucker punched her.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    wasn't even a direct hit by thanos. Honestly, a thanos killing missile seems more reasonable.

REDACTED Image
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 09-23-2020 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Removed image from unauthorized source

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    wasn't even a direct hit by thanos. Honestly, a thanos killing missile seems more reasonable.

REDACTED Image
    Not really but CWII convulsed explanations as to what happen jen have never been reasonable.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 09-23-2020 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Removed image from unauthorized source