Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Fantastic Member

from what ive heard there some non comic related issues on why certain books are missing from the scedule this month and last.also expect some scedule shifts late and resolicited books for jan and feb i have also had an early look at the april 2021 solicits as well and that should be the last month of missing books things should be back to normal for may defintly june 2021 expect double ships later in the year at least on the big books to even things out

Fantastic Member

Not liking what that Thunderbolts solit might mean for The Sentry. Sigh.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Already tired about King In Black crossover and it's just beginning.

I really want to get the new Silk series, but with how Marvel has handled their recent minis, it's probably better to trade wait on it.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Pretty ho-hum month for me:

Savage Avengers #19
    Deadpool Nerdy 30 #1
    Captain America #28
    Iron Man #7
    Thor #13
    Daredevil #28

Pretty light month for me:

Avengers
    Eternals
    Thor
    Hellions
    Sword
    X-Men

Black Widow has been missing two months in a row. Is it cancelled?

Black widow is not cancelled it's just skipping a month or two per Kelly Thompson.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Thoughts:

- Poor Billy and Teddy...when your honeymoon gets interrupted by an event comic.

- I'm guessing Brisson is continuing his Johnny Blaze story through King in Black after Ghost Riders unceremoniously went on hiatus.

- So MCU Valkyrie is somehow older than the actual first Valkyrie? Although if Brunnhilde is actually book, woo hoo .

- Because yes, Conan fans really wanted to see him show up in Marvel events. Totally great use of Conan and not at all out of place.

- "The second-most famous wielder of Mjolnir." Not Jane Foster? Unless Jane is supposed to be first instead of Thor. Not that I think Bill cared about being second to Thor, they're buddies.

- Gurihiru with Thor and Loki? Sounds cute .

- Marvel continuing the adventures of Ultraman.

- The new America series makes it sound like they're changing her origin.

- Celebrating Deadpool's 30th birthday before we finally give him a new book!

- Because yes, if a book is set in Wakanda (like Iron Fist: Heart of the Dragon) the most sensible character to show up is Okoye .

- Steve Orlando writing The Avengers and Man-Thing? Did he ever write Swamp-Thing? What happened to Darkhold?

- Steve vs. Red Skrull and the wife of the man whose body he's possessing again...

- Gyrich sure seems to be enjoying himself on that Immortal Hulk cover.

- Thor actually leading in an Aaron's Avengers arc? Be still, my heart! I'm guessing the "mysterious connection" is the fact that his dad used to be the Phoenix's lover.

- War Machine looks amazing on that Iron Man cover.

- Carol and Rhodey broke up? I mean, the relationship hasn't really gone anywhere or been developed that much so not sure how to feel about it. Is it time to give Carol a love interest we can actually invest in?

- That GoTG cover reminds me of one of the last issues of Cates' run.

- Can Cates finally redeem Odin? I'm almost baffled that Jane Foster is actually going to him, but I guess he did "create" Blake.

- Time for the Runaways to deal with Krakoa! Probably more healthy and productive than dealing with Outalwed.

- Speaking of Outlawed, it doesn't seem relevant at all to the Power Pack now, but a Jack and Wolverine team-up reminds me of that Power Pack and X-Men mini.

- So Champions isn't a mini anymore? Just when the tide seems to be turning to the teams favor with Cho and the imprisoned members back.

- Guess the cover artist for Taskamster didn't get the memo that Natasha has long hair again. And Norman Osborn!?

- Elektra as Daredevil is kind of cool, but the costume looks kind of goofy.

- When was the last time we saw Poe's parents? That Journey to the Force Awakens mini?

- "New Ohnaka Pirate Gang?" Hondo? Hondo!!!

It is unfair that Black Knight gets a series because of his role in the Eternals film, but Scarlet Witch and Vision are left out of new comics even though their show is coming out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'am guessing Brisson is continuing his Johnny Blaze story through King in Black after Ghost Riders unceremoniously went on hiatus.
    The fact this is here alongside Scream makes me wonder how far along both titles were. Were these were done specifically for King In Black or are these hold over issues from their actual runs?

Astonishing Member

I was really caught guard by how good Black Cat's last series was, so I'll be checking out her new run (same writer).

I like the idea of Elektra playing Daredevil, but I hope they refine her outfit. It currently looks too bulky.

I'll keep buying Iron Man as long as Hellcat continues to appear withing.

Also getting Alex Ross's Marvel and Spider-Woman (still hating her new outfit).

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    The fact this is here alongside Scream makes me wonder how far along both titles were. Were these were done specifically for King In Black or are these hold over issues from their actual runs?
    Considering how they're handling The Union...I wouldn't rule it out.

In before Amazing Mary Jane returns as a King in Black tie-in .
    Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I was really caught guard by how good Black Cat's last series was, so I'll be checking out her new run (same writer).

I like the idea of Elektra playing Daredevil, but I hope they refine her outfit. It currently looks too bulky.

I'll keep buying Iron Man as long as Hellcat continues to appear withing.

Also getting Alex Ross's Marvel and Spider-Woman (still hating her new outfit).
    The baggy pants seem a bit much.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    It is unfair that Black Knight gets a series because of his role in the Eternals film, but Scarlet Witch and Vision are left out of new comics even though their show is coming out.
    Yes! Actually, it would be nice to see a classic Avengers title with these characters, the Pyms, Wonder Man and whoever else is available -- Tigra, Jocasta, Quicksilver, Thundra, etc.