Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    God, Absorbing Man is ugly as hell. I wish they'd draw him at least a little bit more attractive. Titania deserves better (though I never really liked their coupling to begin with).
    I agree. AM seems to have gotten uglier with age too. Although, I remember some Titania pics where she looked less than ideal (the time she fought Shulkie in her book over a few issues with the Power Gem). I prefer the original Titania look-beautiful with feathered reddish-blonde hair and that great costume.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Attachment 98176

Attachment 98177

The current version of She-Hulk is now a uniform in the Marvel Future Fight mobile game. Looks great in the game and really fun.
    Nice to see that the Red She-Hulk has not been forgotten.

I wonder what got redacted in this Empyre #1 script?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder what got redacted in this Empyre #1 script?
    Spoilers for the brainwashing?

it seems her slimmer, taller look won't last sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    it seems her slimmer, taller look won't last sadly.
    At this point I'm resigned to the fact that we won't get normal She-Hulk back permanently until Aaron is done with her.

Yeah, Ewing at least is giving a excuse why Jen is back to her normal self but we know it won't stick thanks to Aaron, Immortal She-Hulk might do something but until Aaron actually gets Hulk which won't happen, he's gonna make Jen his Hulk stand in which really blows.

It's like they know that no one (ok, I'm sure a small amount of people like it) actually likes this version of She-Hulk they have been pushing. So they leak this out to get fan's hopes up and get our money. Then they snatch your hope away like Lucy snatching the football away from Charlie Brown.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    God, Absorbing Man is ugly as hell. I wish they'd draw him at least a little bit more attractive. Titania deserves better (though I never really liked their coupling to begin with).
    Titania isn't shallow though, i don't think she cares.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    Deep down I think Titania is still that skinny, nearly friendless girl who got picked on. Crusher loves her and that is all that matter to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    It's not like his personality is winning any awards either.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Deep down I think Titania is still that skinny, nearly friendless girl who got picked on. Crusher loves her and that is all that matter to her.
    Oh, absolutely. She'll always have an inferiority complex, and that's what makes her such a great villain. Especially for She-Hulk, who sometimes explores that theme herself as Jennifer Walters.

I really want to see more of Titania with Volcana. They're both outcasts, but Volcana flirts with redemption far more than Titania.

It's ironic that an entire generation will grow up knowing the Hulk as a staple of the Avengers even though his cousin was a member for far longer than he has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's ironic that an entire generation will grow up knowing the Hulk as a staple of the Avengers even though his cousin was a member for far longer than he has been.
    Just so long as said generation doesn't end up thinking his cousin was exactly like him, just with female characteristics...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Hulk fans have it the worst.

There's been more issues of a smart Hulk than the dumb 70s version and STILL that's the one comic writers want to write.. and poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    Hulk fans have it the worst.

There's been more issues of a smart Hulk than the dumb 70s version and STILL that's the one comic writers want to write.. and poorly.
    I'd say it's more media depictions than just comic writers even if they default to that as well. Although smart Hulk has been more common in the cartoons as of late.