Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    No. No I do not.
    Some people feel that Jennifer's human side is more like Velma, a nerd. Just like Bruce Banner and Peter Parker...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Some people feel that Jennifer's human side is more like Velma, a nerd. Just like Bruce Banner and Peter Parker...
    True, some people feel this more strongly than others.

And speaking from personal experience, there are different levels of "nerd-ness", and not all nerds are the same. There are nerds, and there are NERDS.

Peter and Reed get along very well because their nerd-ness is about science.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Tatiana Maslany has accused Deadline of posting fake news - says she isn't She-Hulk as they reported.
    https://www.cbr.com/she-hulk-tatiana...t-disney-plus/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Paul Rudd said the same thing.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tatiana Maslany has accused Deadline of posting fake news - says she isn't She-Hulk as they reported.
    Wonder if Maslany is cast as Titania... with Jennifer/She Hulk cast as African American...

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

That's very clearly just deflecting until it's officially announced.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    True, some people feel this more strongly than others.

And speaking from personal experience, there are different levels of "nerd-ness", and not all nerds are the same. There are nerds, and there are NERDS.

Peter and Reed get along very well because their nerd-ness is about science.
    That is true about Peter and Reed's nerd-ness that's science. What might be true about Jennifer and Peter's nerd-ness is their love for reading legal documents and crime investigation. It's too bad that Marvel never established a working relationship between Peter Parker and Jennifer Walters as they would gotten along very well.

Different strokes for different folks. While we acknowledge your tireless promotion of Peter and Jennifer, it has been perfectly clear for years now that Marvel has no intent to do such a storyline with its current roster of writers, and perhaps it will be best to quietly admit that and move on.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Different strokes for different folks. While we acknowledge your tireless promotion of Peter and Jennifer, it has been perfectly clear for years now that Marvel has no intent to do such a storyline with its current roster of writers, and perhaps it will be best to quietly admit that and move on.
    Agreed. But Marvel needs to change its "stuck in the past" approach. The only way to get my approach across is to write a snail mail to Marvel. Also, the editorial needs to mix things up with they characters and stories by creating a policy that would allow the use of exchanging characters between different editorial departments in order to create exposure to their audience.

Marvel used to do that in the past. Now everything is segregated among the editorial departments. This is why sales of comics have been sluggish for the past decade because they ignored their audience. The fact that Spider-Man is not part of The Avengers or X-Men team is very sad. Marvel can say it's ok do a Spider-Man & Deadpool comic series. But no She-Hulk & Spider-Man, let along Spider-Man & Black Widow? Spidey has never had an ongoing series that featured him and a super heroine working together in the same manner as Wolverine and Deadpool.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 10-17-2020 at 07:32 AM.

Marvel, like DC and other serial fiction producing companies, is full of "missed opportunities" that never come to fruition because in that regard, they mirror life where not every perfect opportunity gets fulfilled. That's the harsh reality.

As for your ideas about specific team-ups guaranteed to boost sales, I would put it as might. Now, if ever your dream team-ups finally happen, and sales increase as a result, then you can come back to triumphantly and deservedly say that you were right.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    geez i hope is true. i Want Alison Brie there. maybe they can add Joel MChale as her love interest MCUOMUNITY

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

CBR: Every She-Hulk Costume, Ranked
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-she-hulk-...ostume-ranked/
    I agree that her blue FF costume is the best, with her purple and white leotards a close second. Curious that Betty would make the list, but she did wear some pretty good costumes as well. I do miss the Red She-Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    That's very clearly just deflecting until it's officially announced.
    That makes sense. Why would she wait almost a month before denying it?

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    I agree that her blue FF costume is the best, with her purple and white leotards a close second. Curious that Betty would make the list, but she did wear some pretty good costumes as well. I do miss the Red She-Hulk.

That makes sense. Why would she wait almost a month before denying it?
    I hope she still is picked. Hopefully this wasn't an 11th hour breakdown in talks. oh well...

Marvel, like DC and other serial fiction producing companies, is full of "missed opportunities" that never come to fruition because in that regard, they mirror life where not every perfect opportunity gets fulfilled. That's the harsh reality.

As for your ideas about specific team-ups guaranteed to boost sales, I would put it as might. Now, if ever your dream team-ups finally happen, and sales increase as a result, then you can come back to triumphantly and deservedly say that you were right.
    Opportunity Cost is inevitable.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Do you guys think she'll go back to her old She Hulk ways soon? With the show coming out I'm hopeful that she'll be herself again. I've tried reading her like how she is now, but it just bothers me haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!