Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Gonna call it now, they kill off Bruce as in Abomination kills him this makes Jen mad enough to fight Abomination and beat him.

And that's the end of Hulk for the MCU and at this point it's probably for the best.
    I doubt the MCU would kill off Bruce like that or take him out that way. It would leave a bad taste in most people's mouths.

Maybe injured, but not dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I doubt the MCU would kill off Bruce like that or take him out that way. It would leave a bad taste in most people's mouths.

Maybe injured, but not dead.
    He is dead weight currently? What are they suppose to do with him other than have him cameo in other stuff every now and then not really doing anything since he can't even fight?

Honestly as a Hulk fan I say the best they can do for him now is put him out of his misery and kill him off and in a decade or so try something different with the Hulk again. If they had his most important character development happen off screen they can kill him off in a She-Hulk series and be done with it.

I wish they weren't shoehorning all this Hulk stuff into the show instead of focusing on She-Hulk and her own stuff. She should be fighting Abominatrix, not Abomination.

He is dead weight currently? What are they suppose to do with him other than have him cameo in other stuff every now and then not really doing anything since he can't even fight?

Honestly as a Hulk fan I say the best they can do for him now is put him out of his misery and kill him off and in a decade or so try something different with the Hulk again. If they had his most important character development happen off screen they can kill him off in a She-Hulk series and be done with it.
    Or they can just write him out of the MCU in a way that has him finally living a life of peace. There's no reason to kill him off.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    She should be fighting Abominatrix, not Abomination.
    That's not gonna go over well, a derivative superhero fighting a derivative supervillain. If Marvel can upgrade one of Jen's admittedly goofy original rogues from her Savage run, it would be interesting. Man-Elephant was kinda played for laughs, but make him a real threat (similar but not the same as Behemoth) and his trunk and detachable tusks would be a serious challenge.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Or they can just write him out of the MCU in a way that has him finally living a life of peace. There's no reason to kill him off.
    Unfortunately living out a peaceful live is not a destiny that works out for any Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    That's not gonna go over well, a derivative superhero fighting a derivative supervillain. If Marvel can upgrade one of Jen's admittedly goofy original rogues from her Savage run, it would be interesting. Man-Elephant was kinda played for laughs, but make him a real threat (similar but not the same as Behemoth) and his trunk and detachable tusks would be a serious challenge.
    The show's being promoted as a comedy, so I don't think derivative vs. derivative would be an issue, especially since Abominatrix is such a ridiculous character.

Man-Elephant is meh, but we definitely need some Savage stuff in the show. Ultima, Zapper, Nick Trask... take your pick.

Life of peace?

He's the Hulk.

Just kill him off and bring him back with a younger actor later.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Life of peace?

He's the Hulk.
    Shoot him off in space to a peaceful planet… wait, that didn't go down so well.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Unfortunately living out a peaceful live is not a destiny that works out for any Hulk.
    That's the case for the comics which are never supposed to end. The MCU is a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Life of peace?

He's the Hulk.
    Not the one from the comics.

Just kill him off and bring him back with a younger actor later.
    To what end?

BANNED

That's the case for the comics which are never supposed to end. The MCU is a different story.
    Who says the MCU is gonna have an end?

Who says the MCU is gonna have an end?
    You seriously think it's going to last forever? Again, adaptations aren't comics.

Not the one from the comics.

To what end?
    The only end for the Hulk is tragedy. Without tragedy he's just a big green guy.

You seriously think it's going to last forever? Again, adaptations aren't comics.
    if comics cant end why cant adaptations
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    if comics cant end why cant adaptations
    Because they weren't made to last forever. It's that simple.

Have you ever seen adaptation that lasted forever? I sure haven't.