Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    No but it's not gonna end any time soon either. And even when it does "end", it's only a matter of time before it's all rebooted again.
    So wait until that time comes then. In the mean time, we've got Immortal Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    How the heck would She-Hulk vs. Kingpin be good?
    It wouldn't.

Astonishing Member

How the heck would She-Hulk vs. Kingpin be good?
    The Kingpin is not to be underestimated. We've seen how versatile Wilson Fisk is in the world of Daredevil then he ever was in the pages of Spider-Man. Just because Jennifer is The She-Hulk doesn't mean that her Hulk powers would defeat The Kingpin so easily. For all we know, The Kingpin might have the powers of The Juggernaut.

Fantastic Member Supergirl's Pal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I want my Titania fight .
    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    So do I. *crosses fingers*
    Me three!

And I want a long drag out emotionally charged physical fight. A fight between two women who logically should be friends, but somehow are always enemies.

https://twitter.com/xmendirector/sta...81637473755136

https://oxymitch.tumblr.com/post/637...tor-on-twitter

Production sheets of the 90s Fantastic Four cartoon which featured cameos from She-Hulk and a few of the New Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    https://twitter.com/xmendirector/sta...81637473755136

https://oxymitch.tumblr.com/post/637...tor-on-twitter

Production sheets of the 90s Fantastic Four cartoon which featured cameos from She-Hulk and a few of the New Warriors.
    Not a bad She-Hulk design .

Quote Originally Posted by Supergirl's Pal View Post
    Me three!

And I want a long drag out emotionally charged physical fight. A fight between two women who logically should be friends, but somehow are always enemies.
    That would be epic.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    For all we know, The Kingpin might have the powers of The Juggernaut.
    Then what's the point of him being Kingpin? Let him be his own character without mooching off others' abilities.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Feige saying she's 6'7+ also basically confirms she'll be CGI.
    Eh, doesn't have to be. So many Hollywood male actors are WAY shorter than their advertised heights, a legit 6' or so actress could easily play She-Hulk and look the part. Get that tiny dude from the Hunger Games to play Buck Bukowski, for example...

Quote Originally Posted by Loner View Post
    Eh, doesn't have to be. So many Hollywood male actors are WAY shorter than their advertised heights, a legit 6' or so actress could easily play She-Hulk and look the part. Get that tiny dude from the Hunger Games to play Buck Bukowski, for example...
    I'm not sure a physical actor could convincingly fight Abomination.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Loner View Post
    Get that tiny dude from the Hunger Games to play Buck Bukowski, for example...
    Bukowski needs to update his visor-style glasses though.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Bukowski needs to update his visor-style glasses though.
    I don't think Buck can exist in the #MeToo era. He's probably currently in prison.

I don't think Buck can exist in the #MeToo era. He's probably currently in prison.
    no doubt (on both counts)
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I wonder if Louise Mason will be in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The Kingpin is not to be underestimated. We've seen how versatile Wilson Fisk is in the world of Daredevil then he ever was in the pages of Spider-Man. Just because Jennifer is The She-Hulk doesn't mean that her Hulk powers would defeat The Kingpin so easily. For all we know, The Kingpin might have the powers of The Juggernaut.
    the Kingpin is smart and has a vast criminal network at his fingertips, but he's not in She-Hulks league. Daredevil excluding his super senses is human. He's an exceptional human but still human. Is he going to be like the master manipulator and just throw Spider-Man villains at her?

Give She-Hulk her own villains her show deserves that much, it'd be so lazy to just give her Daredevil and Spidey villains.

Even if her powers are scaled down from the comics she should still be stronger a little stronger then Luke Cage on Netflix at least.
    You need a threat that can match her. The best you could do with Kingpin is have him mess with her legally, and target her friends and loved ones. He couldn't fight her.
    The J-man

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    the Kingpin is smart and has a vast criminal network at his fingertips, but he's not in She-Hulks league. Daredevil excluding his super senses is human. He's an exceptional human but still human. Is he going to be like the master manipulator and just throw Spider-Man villains at her?

Give She-Hulk her own villains her show deserves that much, it'd be so lazy to just give her Daredevil and Spidey villains.

Even if her powers are scaled down from the comics she should still be stronger a little stronger then Luke Cage on Netflix at least.
    You need a threat that can match her. The best you could do with Kingpin is have him mess with her legally, and target her friends and loved ones. He couldn't fight her.
    There are a lot of Marvel villains (who have not been used in decades from other comic titles) would can be transplanted to become part of Jennifer's rogues. A good example is The Blob(Fred Dukes), Juggernaut, and The Kingpin. If those three worked together at what they do best, that would be an awesome story to read about. I feel that most of Marvel's characters do not get circulated into other books as this would give the writer the ability to further develop their character. Especially if some of those villains have been in limbo for decades.