Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

I can't read the current Avengers run simply because of what they've done to Jen. Simple question, do you think they will revert her to her classic, confident, fun, body-positive image when Aaron finishes his run or are people now favouring the "Banner in a wig" look?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis4 View Post
    I can't read the current Avengers run simply because of what they've done to Jen. Simple question, do you think they will revert her to her classic, confident, fun, body-positive image when Aaron finishes his run or are people now favouring the "Banner in a wig" look?
    Probably revert her back to normal. Ignoring the transphobic comments and ugly comments that sprouted up against Jen's current look, there's really little positivity for current Jen. No one seems to really care for it. Or, if people don't mind the bulky form, no one likes the personality at all

Quote Originally Posted by Charybdis4 View Post
    I would be very surprised if it sticks around once Aaron is finished with her. He seems to be the only one invested in the current version of She-Hulk and I doubt it's what we're getting in the MCU so that's less incentive on Marvel's part to use it.

Of course I can’t find it now, but I thought a couple of Empyre solicitations suggested changes for Jen. I’m guessing she’ll be back in classic shape at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Of course I can’t find it now, but I thought a couple of Empyre solicitations suggested changes for Jen. I’m guessing she’ll be back in classic shape at the end of it.
    And restored intelligence, hopefully.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Breaking News: Immortal She-Hulk

Breaking News!
    Immortal She-Hulk by Al Ewing and Jon Davis Hunt after Empyre.

https://twitter.com/zactalkscomics/s...12227008483329

Edit: Clearer cover from B.C.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I wonder if this means she will finally have a powerful healing factor like her cousin

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Marvel already has a description at https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...september-2020.

"IN THE WAKE OF EMPYRE, JEN WALTERS GOES IMMORTAL!

The events of EMPYRE have changed everything for Jennifer Walters. Now she seems to have a new lease on life…but things are never that simple for the gamma-powered. Al Ewing gives She-Hulk the “IMMORTAL” treatment with a horrifying stand-alone tale!"
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Breaking News!

Cool cover, Al Ewing writing I will be getting this.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I wonder if this means she will finally have a powerful healing factor like her cousin
    Didn't Al Ewing reveal in Immortal Hulk, that all radioactive gamma beings are pretty much immortal?

Marvel already has a description at https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...september-2020.

"IN THE WAKE OF EMPYRE, JEN WALTERS GOES IMMORTAL!

The events of EMPYRE have changed everything for Jennifer Walters. Now she seems to have a new lease on life…but things are never that simple for the gamma-powered. Al Ewing gives She-Hulk the “IMMORTAL” treatment with a horrifying stand-alone tale!"
    I'm not sure I like hearing horrifying in anything to do with Jen. Espically when majority people still want She-Hulk to be back to way she was before not just boring hulk rip off.

Sigh. How disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    Didn't Al Ewing reveal in Immortal Hulk, that all radioactive gamma beings are pretty much immortal?
    I believe so, at least he heavily implied such.

Breaking News!

Although this looks interesting, I'd prefer a return to the Sensational status quo if I had my choice. Hopefully, that is coming soon. *crosses fingers* I'll still pick this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by donkey View Post
    i really don't know but i know there is always a gap between her and Hulk healing powers