Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Grimm, you quoted the wrong post there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's funny how Kamala is why the law was passed but it seems no one knows her identity yet which complicates everything a lot more .

Personally I find the plot something warmed out too many times but it may be interesting to see how some heroes who fought in the first civil war will react to this law.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It's funny how Kamala is why the law was passed but it seems no one knows her identity yet which complicates everything a lot more .
    Kamala's civilian identity being the catalyst for this is the intriguing part of this status quo to me. I don't care much about it when it comes to the others involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Grimm, you quoted the wrong post there.
    WHOOPS my bad! Didn’t even mean to quote you back there. Guess I clicked the wrong button by accident (that’ll teach me to post while half asleep with a headache). All fixed now but good lookin out there, thanks.

Except that it DIDN'T have enough issues to fill another trade. Issues 1-6 were a trade, which left 7-10 for the next one (it was originally advertised as 7-11). Trades usually have more than four issues. They ended up padding it with an issue of one of the solo books I think. Note that I only said it should've been another two issues. It would fill the trade and still finish before Ewing's run started in Incoming.
    Having one random issue Sam's Nova book at the end of Zub's final Champions trade was so weird.

Like, I know he got his own focus issue and seems to have been Zub's favorite to some degree, but...couldn't they have released something more pertinent to the book? Like even the girl villain's first appearance.

You mean Nova Vol 5 #8-9 then, that's where Kaldera previously appeared. Perhaps they avoided that because it's also the issues in which Sam joined the New Warriors.

I wonder if the Champions and Freelancers will end up as allies? The Freelancers are their most prolific foes - they've fought four times in the team's three year existence (in the Monsters Unleashed tie-in, in an arc released immediately afterwards, during Secret Empire, and in the issue where Nova got his helmet back). But it's clear that the Freelancers would be treated no differently than the teen heroes.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-11-2020 at 09:16 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

But it's clear that the Freelancers would be treated no differently than the teen heroes.
    I'm preetty sure, that the "Evil Capitalistic White Men" that are so common villians right now, would find a loophole for them, so they could hire them for "Punching down the oppressed." Because, they are rich. And evil. And white. And white.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Linvega View Post
    I'm preetty sure, that the "Evil Capitalistic White Men" that are so common villians right now, would find a loophole for them, so they could hire them for "Punching down the oppressed." Because, they are rich. And evil. And white. And white.
    ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Incredible Member

https://www.cbr.com/outlawed-impacts...exclusive/amp/

Ms. Marvel's solo will tie in to outlawed.

We already knew it would - and it was already made clear by the Champions and New Warriors solicits.

Incredible Member

We already knew it would - and it was already made clear by the Champions and New Warriors solicits.
    And we already knew champions was coming back. Just figured i'd share the official word.
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 01-21-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linvega View Post
    So, just keeping a tally of the socially downcast, we got white guys, and the whole black race, right???? We good here??

Solicits for April's issues of Miles Morales and Ironheart are out.

Solicits for April's issues of Miles Morales and Ironheart are out.
    I was expecting Riri's new series would tie-in with Outlawed, but so far it's for Iron Man 2020.

We've known since October that it was an Iron Man 2020 tie-in, as it was on the checklist for the event. The creative team and other info is new today though.

Ironheart 2020 is only two issues. Maybe Vita will get to continue it with a new Ironheart #1? Miles's article does say that he isn't the last Outlawed related announcement (it's described as "among the first series to tie-in") - though since solicits are out tomorrow it's probably the last one for April.