Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 411
  1. #316
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,651

    Default

    Remember that Ant-Man and the Wasp comic, where Nadia helped Scott get home for Cassie's birthday? At the end, Scott took Nadia to watch some sports! He already is trying to be an uncle to her, the same way Hank was for Cassie (who was in the same boat - when Cassie joined the Young Avengers, her Dad was dead, just like Nadia's is now).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-02-2020 at 03:13 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  2. #317
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Remember that Ant-Man and the Wasp comic, where Nadia helped Scott get home for Cassie's birthday? At the end, Scott took Nadia to watch some sports! He already is trying to be an uncle to her, the same way Hank was for Cassie (who was in the same boat - when Cassie joined the Young Avengers, her Dad was dead, just like Nadia's is now).
    And that is exactly what I am talking about...unfortunately neither of them has books now so it can't be built on.

  3. #318
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,651

    Default

    Yeah, Nadia's party in that Unstoppable Wasp issue is the only follow up so far.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  4. #319
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    218

    Default

    #1 getting another variant with the main 3 in front, as it should be.

    http://www.comicon.com/2020/07/29/ma...n-lim-variant/

  5. #320
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,651

    Default

    With Bombshell, Power Man and Ironheart behind them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  6. #321
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Nadia's party in that Unstoppable Wasp issue is the only follow up so far.
    With very little Scott...he was basically there to drop Cassie off and then disappeared. Maybe to avoid a confrontation with Mockingbird over Scott's betrayal during Secret Empire.

  7. #322
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    #1 getting another variant with the main 3 in front, as it should be.

    http://www.comicon.com/2020/07/29/ma...n-lim-variant/
    I kind of feel like this is going to end up being the core team of this run in-spite of all the other characters we've seen in that group shot.

  8. #323
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,651

    Default

    It's a variant, I wouldn't put much stock in it. It's simply an incomplete roster. I bet the brief was just to make sure Kamala, Miles, and Sam were present.

    I wouldn't expect the full team to be on any cover to be honest. There was 15 active members at the end of Zub's run. Only one, Patriot, has neither appeared in Outlawed nor in art we've seen for Champions #1. And at least three new members have joined up, Starling, Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl. The team has at least 17 members. However, for various reasons several members were incapacitated during the one-shot, though those characters should all be back by issue 5. Since the Bunker has been captured by the New Warriors, they can't afford to lose Pinpoint. If he was arrested they'd have no means of quick transport. So I don't see him not being a main player.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  9. #324
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,276

    Default

    As I suspected, Simone Di Meo wasn't able to finish the arc before the lockdown. Artist Bob Q confirmed on Twitter he will be doing the final three issues of the book: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1292642154733400065

  10. #325
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,651

    Default

    https://twitter.com/Dinobat2020/stat...43235769327619




    I've never heard of this Bob Q, and I guess nobody else here has either? He announced on July 13 that he was drawing Champions, so it's taken four weeks for us to notice!
    https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1282759979481493505

    Bombshell: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1282759839949586432
    Kids at cafeteria: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1283201443848007682
    Another cafeteria scene: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1283673824798453762
    Dum Dum Dugan: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1287874448423411713
    Kamala: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1287892682438635521
    Bob compares himself to Simone: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1290365183995461632
    But apparently he thinks he's just filling in: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1290363511449595904
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-10-2020 at 04:31 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  11. #326
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    https://twitter.com/Dinobat2020/stat...43235769327619




    I've never heard of this Bob Q, and I guess nobody else here has either? He announced on July 13 that he was drawing Champions, so it's taken four weeks for us to notice!
    https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1282759979481493505

    Bombshell: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1282759839949586432
    Kids at cafeteria: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1283201443848007682
    Another cafeteria scene: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1283673824798453762
    Dum Dum Dugan: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1287874448423411713
    Kamala: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1287892682438635521
    Bob compares himself to Simone: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1290365183995461632
    But apparently he thinks he's just filling in: https://twitter.com/RobotJQ/status/1290363511449595904
    Is that Nadia next to...Amka? Does Nadia get captured during the mini?

    I wonder if that cafeteria is at the CRADLE detention facility, but I don't recognize the girl in glasses or the other kids in there. I guess that could be Gwen in the back of the second pic, but I doubt it. The only black girl with a ponytail I can think of is Shuri, but I doubt that's her.

  12. #327
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,651

    Default

    Shuri should be in Wakanda, that's not her. That does look like Nadia though - her bob haircut isn't exactly common among the teen heroes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  13. #328
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,924

    Default

    I am going to assume this is yet ANOTHER error on the Marvel website.

    I looked at the history of the issues of Miles Morales I have gotten in the mail and saw this:

    Future Shipments
    Total Remaining Issues = 8
    Last Issue to be shipped will be "Miles Morales Spider-Man #26 Cover A Regular Javier Garron Cover (Outlawed Tie-In)"
    While Ironheart said

    Total Remaining Issues = 2
    Last Issue to be shipped will be "Ironheart #14"
    I guess this is why they were trying to give me a refund on unsent issues. Never mind my subscription was for 12.

  14. #329
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    23,651

    Default

    Ironheart #14 would make sense if they mean 2020 Ironheart #2. But that title was released digital first due to Coronavirus, and unlike most of the other digital firsts, hasn't had a print release scheduled!

    Champions #3 and any other Outlawed titles released in December (Power Pack #2 and New Warriors #2?) will run with no opposition from DC - both Teen Titans and Young Justice have been axed.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  15. #330
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ironheart #14 would make sense if they mean 2020 Ironheart #2. But that title was released digital first due to Coronavirus, and unlike most of the other digital firsts, hasn't had a print release scheduled!

    Champions #3 and any other Outlawed titles released in December (Power Pack #2 and New Warriors #2?) will run with no opposition from DC - both Teen Titans and Young Justice have been axed.
    But my subscription only included 12 issues. I signed up before issue one came out. Now if they were to print 2020 Ironheart and send it-I have no issue with that.

    Now the Miles one gets me because it says issue 26 of an Outlaw tie in. That had to be an error or Marvel is doing it for 8 months (mercy).

    New Warriors 1 was listed as coming out 8/26. It's not listed in Preview World. So I doubt that is true. I have a feeling this stuff is coming out in December.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •