Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
That's why I didn't count them. Have they interacted at all since Victor's introductory Power Man and Iron Fist series?
They had their own series together afterwards.
Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
The thing about the Champions is that even if most of the members have individual mentors, would the team really be on board with the idea that the entire group is only allowed to operate if there's an adult watching their every move? Wouldn't that betray the purpose of why they founded the Champions in the first place, which was a way to step out of the shadow of the adult heroes? It's one thing to have mentors when you need them, but with the law, it's not just an option, it's a legal obligation everyone has to follow, limiting their freedom as heroes. I imagine that's what they're protesting.
To be honest, even if I get the Champions' perspective, I think it makes sense to have an adult figure involved in nurturing and helping burgeoning teen heroes so they're not just doing all this without supervision or on their own.

I mean, obviously in-universe it's probably going to be framed as wrong because these kids are independent and get by fine without any major adult figure telling them what to do...but on-paper having kids involved with Superheroics getting guidance, even if it's mandatory, doesn't seem like the end of the world.