Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's just hilarious to me that he made an older version of a costume he wore for a few months as a teenager just for this .
    I'm guessing it's just a cover. But if not, maybe Kamala made it for him? For old times. And kept it around just in case? After all, she knows that he remembers. I have no idea why, but I get happy knowing that Scott is still a Champion, even though he's an adult now. The team mattered to him, and that's cute.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

She wouldn't have had to make it - when the O5 went back to their own time, they left their newer costumes behind (they were wearing civilian clothing), so those costumes will likely have been stored somewhere. And honestly, a 16 year old should be fully grown, artists always draw teenagers shorter than they realistically should be. A costume worn at age 16 should still fit at aged 30 or so unless he put on weight.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She wouldn't have had to make it - when the O5 went back to their own time, they left their newer costumes behind (they were wearing civilian clothing), so those costumes will likely have been stored somewhere. And honestly, a 16 year old should be fully grown, artists always draw teenagers shorter than they realistically should be. A costume worn at age 16 should still fit at aged 30 or so unless he put on weight.
    Well young Scott was kinda slim. I always see older Scott as ripped, cause he looks it. So I'm not sure if it would fit. Moot point, however, cause I'm sure it's just a cover and if it isn't, I doubt they will go into too much detail about it haha.
    Pulls:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    And I'm okay with this lol. I miss Cyclops....things I never thought I would say....haha
    Frankly, I miss Teen Scott and Teen Bobby. Teen Hank, too, to be quite honest.

I'm glad they remember, or rather allow Eve L. Ewing to remember, that Scott was apart of the Champions team, especially now that's he locked into Adult!Clops and landlocked into the X-Men/Krakoa.

Not sure if it's already be said on this thread, but Champions #1 is getting a 2nd Printing.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Not sure if it's already be said on this thread, but Champions #1 is getting a 2nd Printing.
    Awesome. Must be in pretty high demand.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Yes! Woo! I hope this isn't a miniseries anymore haha.
    Pulls:

Yeah, the way this is being paced, I don't see this being a mini-series anymore.

Anyone here read the new Werewolf By Night? It's a new teen version, so Outlawed affects the story.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Anyone here read the new Werewolf By Night? It's a new teen version, so Outlawed affects the story.
    Not yet, but I intend to. Been looking forward to it, too, before the shutdowns happened.

He's a teenager? Marvel has their own teen wolf now ?

Yeah, a Native American teen werewolf named Jake Gomez.

Wait, really? I'm going to have to check that out. Didn't know Outlawed came into play for that series too.
    Pulls:

Extraordinary Member

Can anyone do a recap of where each Champion is right now?

I know Viv, Bombshell, Wasp, Locust, and Snowguard are captured.

So Kamala, Miles, Nova, Brawn, Ironheart, Dust, Patriot, Pinpoint, and Power Man are on the run?

Falcon left.

What about the others? Moon Girl, Squirrel Girl, etc?

I covered that back on 7th October.
    As they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. You need to at least read issue 1, and not judge based solely on a preview or reviews.

Team status update:
    spoilers:

Ms. Marvel - active
    Spider-Man - active
    Nova - active
    Viv Vision - brainwashed?
    Brawn - active
    Ironheart - active
    Unstoppable Wasp - captured
    Snowguard - captured
    Falcon - resigned
    Patriot - active
    Bombshell - captured
    Power Man - active
    Locust - captured
    Pinpoint - active
    Dust - active

Also seen at the meeting were Cloud 9, Squirrel Girl, Moon Girl, Starling, Mass Master, and Energiser, which are probably the current Reinforcement Roster membership. Silk isn't affected by Kamala's Law, Hummingbird may have only joined specifically for War of the Realms, and Scout (formerly Honey Badger) is safe on Krakoa.
    end of spoilers
    Well well, look who's in a new mobile game!
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-25-2020 at 07:55 AM.