Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    GIRL might actually be safe because they have Janet van Dyne and Mockingbird as supervisors. Officially, GIRL is a subsidiary of Pym Labs, which means Janet can claim responsibility for it. The difference with Riri's group is that they have no adult supervisor.

Also of note: Brawn, Patriot, and Dust no-showed Outlawed.
    Agents of Atlas would have adult supervision...and it is based outside of the U.S. so not subject to U.S. law.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Now that you bring it up is Amadeus just not on the team anymore? It seems like Power Man has taken his place as team muscle, though getting to be a team leader does offer more opportunities from a character standpoint.
    After how badly Power Man screwed up, they would probably want Cho back.

One of the agents spearheading CRADLE is a SHIELD agent Cho knew, so I wonder if that's going to be relevant.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    After how badly Power Man screwed up, they would probably want Cho back.

One of the agents spearheading CRADLE is a SHIELD agent Cho knew, so I wonder if that's going to be relevant.
    Was it Power Man?? Iron Heart for complaining and delaying PM's plan?? Viv for going rogue?? Combination of all 3??

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Was it Power Man?? Iron Heart for complaining and delaying PM's plan?? Viv for going rogue?? Combination of all 3??
    I think Power Man rushing into his "Punch It" plan started the domino effect.

Extraordinary Member

I think Power Man rushing into his "Punch It" plan started the domino effect.
    And if Riri hadn't started arguing over it he might have just popped the dragon on the snout and ended the threat.

And if Riri hadn't started arguing over it he might have just popped the dragon on the snout and ended the threat.
    I thought this team had teamwork down by now .

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

It was pretty poorly coordinated all around. Viv rushed in on her own and then Power Man tried to do his own attack which caught Viv in the crossfire.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Extraordinary Member

I thought this team had teamwork down by now .
    Apparently without Kamala quarterbacking....they are incompetent.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    It was pretty poorly coordinated all around. Viv rushed in on her own and then Power Man tried to do his own attack which caught Viv in the crossfire.
    And then everything just got worse.
    Apparently without Kamala quarterbacking....they are incompetent.
    And now Kamala is so gung-ho and overcompensating over the law...so I don't see that ending well.

Yeah, I hope Miles and Sam get a chance at leading in the new book. They're a trinity and started the team the two of them should be shown to be just as capable of leading as Kamala is, they can have different approaches than Kamala but they should still be able to take charge when the need arrives otherwise what sets them apart from the rest of the team?

Or when this whole thing blows over they can do what I've been suggesting and wanting they do since those first few issues of ANAD Avengers: Have a separate book that focuses on just Miles, Sam and Kamala as friends and a trio.

That'd be the ideal really, but I don't know if Marvel would be willing to do it. Honestly that's how the team should have started it would have been really nice to see more of their friendship, which I feel sometimes gets lost in the whole group dynamic. It would also have given Sam a higher chance of a longer solo, it's kinda sad when you have a trinity but one doesn't have a home of their own.

Yeah, I hope Miles and Sam get a chance at leading in the new book. They're a trinity and started the team the two of them should be shown to be just as capable of leading as Kamala is, they can have different approaches than Kamala but they should still be able to take charge when the need arrives otherwise what sets them apart from the rest of the team?
    Those two should be the second in commands, yeah. The only reason Viv was in charge late in Zub's run was because Kamala quit after learning of Miles's deal with Mephisto, that same deal had prompted his exit, and Sam was off trying to regain his powers. With Amadeus also absent due to Agents of Atlas duties, it fell to Viv by default when Kamala left.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Or when this whole thing blows over they can do what I've been suggesting and wanting they do since those first few issues of ANAD Avengers: Have a separate book that focuses on just Miles, Sam and Kamala as friends and a trio.
    That'd be the ideal really, but I don't know if Marvel would be willing to do it. Honestly that's how the team should have started it would have been really nice to see more of their friendship, which I feel sometimes gets lost in the whole group dynamic. It would also have given Sam a higher chance of a longer solo, it's kinda sad when you have a trinity but one doesn't have a home of their own.
    I'd at least would love a mini series. Maybe finally conclude that Mole Man storyline from Sam's book before Civil War 2 happened lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

CHAMPIONS #3
    EVE L. EWING (W) • SIMONE DI MEO (A) • Cover by TONI INFANTE
    LIVING VAMPIRE VARIANT COVER BY VALENTINE PASCHE
    • The Champions are on the run! Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Nova and Ironheart race to stay one step ahead of C.R.A.D.L.E., but someone keeps leaking their location, and they’re running out of places to hide.
    • With a spy in their midst and their allies locked up in a disturbing correctional school, they’ll turn to the one adult they know they can still trust…
    32 PGS./Rated T+…$3.99

NEW WARRIORS #3 (OF 5)
    DANIEL KIBBLESMITH (W)
    Luciano Vecchio (A)
    COVER BY R.B. SILVA
    Variant cover by PACO MEDINA
    LIVING VAMPIRE VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    AT WAR WITH THE CHAMPIONS!
    Night Thrasher and his New Warriors picked a side – the side of the law! And that means shutting down teenage vigilantes…even if they’re supposed to be friends. Luckily Night Thrasher doesn’t need friends. At least, that’s the lesson he’s giving his new recruits – after kicking one of them out. Turmoil abounds! Betrayal lurks around every corner! Villains are revealed! It’s another can’t-miss issue with the tightest team around!