Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Miles has been relegated to a semi regular at this point. Kamala has also made an appearance to i believe.
    Everybody other then Peter is a semi-regular on that show. Characters kind of fade in and out at a drop of a hat without much consistent focus other then Peter as the main character.

(Harry Osborn was kind of the exception but that was only back in season 1. And then Doc Ock in season 2).

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Miles has been relegated to a semi regular at this point. Kamala has also made an appearance to i believe.
    Not in this episode though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

People were suggesting a couple of weeks ago that Anna Lambe should play Katara in a live action Avatar The Last Airbender. She said she wouldn't be the perfect person for it, but said she'd like to play Snowguard instead! Anna's an Inuk, just like Amka.
    https://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/61773...okay-with-this

Zub has another post up saying that his 2020 plans... have been nuked. I am concerned, as none of his books are solicited except for Empyre Avengers. Not even Conan.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-21-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    People were suggesting a couple of weeks ago that Anna Lambe should play Katara in a live action Avatar The Last Airbender. She said she wouldn't be the perfect person for it, but said she'd like to play Snowguard instead! Anna's an Inuk, just like Amka.
    https://jimzub.tumblr.com/post/61773...okay-with-this

Zub has another post up saying that his 2020 plans... have been nuked. I am concerned, as none of his books are solicited except for Empyre Avengers. Not even Conan.
    Wasn't his Conan books selling well though?

I also remember reading articles about how Marvel is going to slow bleed their releases for the foreseeable future. The August solicitations prove that since it's not nearly as bulky as the one's before the Diamond Comics shutdown. Still holding out hope for September.

...actually now that I think about it what if Marvel's strategy here is to focus on one event at a time. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Empyre and Outlawed events going run at the same time eventually. Maybe Marvel wants to get the Empyre event out of the way so they can make more of an effort to push the Outlawed books in a less crowded field.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 05-21-2020 at 11:02 AM.

Sorry, but no. X of Swords starts in September. They haven't delayed Outlawed to avoid other events.

As for Conan...
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-21-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sorry, but no. X of Swords starts in September. They haven't delayed Outlawed to avoid other events.

As for Conan...
    Yeeesh... Conan had some of my favorite writing. going to be sad to see if they axe it. Then again I wouldn't mind if it kept going as a digital series. Same for Champions too.

The Outlawed storyline feels like it's been...outlawed.

I believe we are "jumping the gun", but the true blame lies with the Marvel company for lacking transparency about the fates and destinies of smaller books in these trying times.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I believe we are "jumping the gun", but the true blame lies with the Marvel company for lacking transparency about the fates and destinies of smaller books in these trying times.
    Marvel might not even be sure what they're going to be doing about it.

Yeah, DC apparently only made The Terrifics and Supergirl digital exclusive after Marvel did the same thing to Ghost-Spider and those seven minis. Both companies are thinking on their feet and taking ideas from each other (Marvel probably got the idea in the first place when DC announced the main stories from the Giants were being released as digital firsts).
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-c...-digital-only/

This was already shown in the OUTLAWED thread but for anybody who may still be wondering, Eve Ewing wrote a twitter post that pretty much confirms that, yes the new Champions series is still going forward. To what scale the series will be we do not know yet.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 06-26-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    This was already shown in the OUTLAWED thread but for anybody who may still be wondering, Eve Ewing wrote a twitter post that pretty much confirms that, yes the new Champions series is still going forward. To what scal the series will be we do not kno w yet.
    That's good to hear .

All-New Member

Do you think Robbie Reyes ghost rider could join the Champions? or is he to old, I was thinking he was between 18-22.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by irhyme View Post
    Do you think Robbie Reyes ghost rider could join the Champions? or is he to old, I was thinking he was between 18-22.
    Why, when he’s already a member of the current Avengers?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Why, when he’s already a member of the current Avengers?
    Why not, Give him more exposure.
    If he is not showing on Avengers team comic, he could show up in Champions.
    I'm even thinking may be he could also show up in Young Avengers.

Also if he is with the younger teams Robbie could shine more. Most of the Avengers are also a bit OP.