Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

It sure is. If neither Amadeus nor Hercules are there, why would she be? But adding Amadeus to the game would be easy, since he would have a very similar moveset to the Bruce Banner version of Hulk, who is one of the starting six characters.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

In a perfect world, Spider-Man PS4 would be in the same universe, the rumored/upcoming GOTG game sets up an opportunity for Sam to be in-universe, and that gives us Spider-Man, Ms. Marvel, Nova and Hulk/Brawn all ready for a future Champions game XDDD

If they did a Champions game they'd probably have to exclude Spider-Man. Sony have an exclusivity deal on the franchise, that's why Peter is a platform exclusive DLC in the Avengers game. The team would likely be Ms. Marvel, Nova, Brawn, Ironheart, Viv Vision, and Snowguard. Nadia is also unlikely - especially if it was an Avengers spin-off as that game apparently has Hope.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Would the Champions game basically just be the Avengers game with young heroes? Probably more likely to just add them all to the Avengers game and just make them all Avengers.

Extraordinary Member

Since the last volume do you guys consider the roster overstocked?

I still want to see Pei Iron Fist and Thundertrike join.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

I mean, when your team is basically every teen hero ever (who isn't a Young Avenger)...kinda?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Jim Zub was planning to turn Champions into Marvel's version of Legion of Superheroes in his latest run but as we now it was canceled before he could really put the plan into full motion. The first 10 issues did at least set a template so it's really up to Eve Ewing or any other future writer for the series to continue were Zub left off.

As to whether it was overstocked or not, I don't think so, and I would love to add Pei to the roster. Thunderstrike I believe is in space right now with the Asgardians of The Galaxy.

No, he isn't. The AOTG disbanded during War of the Realms and their ship was destroyed, so he's back on Earth and available.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, he isn't. The AOTG disbanded during War of the Realms and their ship was destroyed, so he's back on Earth and available.
    Thanks for the correction, guess I remembered that wrong. If that's the case then I can definitely see him joining up with the Champions.

Would be pretty interesting seeing him interact with Amadeus again. The last they saw each other, I think, was during a "Fear Itself" event tie-in. And they didn't part on the best of terms since Amadeus was still in his Prince of Power puppet master phase.

I'm so pumped up at the fact that Champions (2020) will be an ongoing. Marvel played their cards well when they relaunched it. The art is fantastic so far too.
    "I swear to god, if I get banned..."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Thanks for the correction, guess I remembered that wrong. If that's the case then I can definitely see him joining up with the Champions.

Would be pretty interesting seeing him interact with Amadeus again. The last they saw each other, I think, was during a "Fear Itself" event tie-in. And they didn't part on the best of terms since Amadeus was still in his Prince of Power puppet master phase.
    They met in Waid's Avengers/Champs crossover and were chill.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

That was Hercules, not Thunderstrike.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    I'm so pumped up at the fact that Champions (2020) will be an ongoing. Marvel played their cards well when they relaunched it. The art is fantastic so far too.
    Will it? Has this been confirmed by someone?

Solicitations for issue 2 don't list it as (of 5) like issue 1's solicit did. If issue 3's solicit doesn't say that either, it's safe to assume that it's back to being ongoing. We need to wait for the resolicitation. The artist on issues 3-5 does think he's just filling in, rather than finishing it off, and that the artist on issues 1 and 2 will be back.

Are we just going off the inconsistency as to whether it's being numbered as a mini or a normal comic?