Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Another evidence Outlawed is done: the trade for the current run is already out for pre-order and it collects six issues, but instead of listing a #6, it lists #1-5, with the sixth issue being the Outlawed one-shot from March. I definitely get the feeling the event is being cut short. If we get a #6, it's probably going to be a whole new arc.
    If that is the case Marvel will be issuing some refunds over New Warriors and telling store owners & Ebay sellers to refund money. Because that book does happen during Outlawed.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If that is the case Marvel will be issuing some refunds over New Warriors and telling store owners & Ebay sellers to refund money. Because that book does happen during Outlawed.
    I mean... maybe that has already happened by now? I'd imagine that Marvel would have to inform anyone who ordered the book that it wouldn't be shipped anymore, 'cause they obviously can't keep retailers waiting for it forever. But in the chance that they still told no one what happened to New Warriors, I can only assume that means they still have hopes that they can do to this book what they did to The Union (retool it and publish it under a different event/context)

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I mean... maybe that has already happened by now? I'd imagine that Marvel would have to inform anyone who ordered the book that it wouldn't be shipped anymore, 'cause they obviously can't keep retailers waiting for it forever. But in the chance that they still told no one what happened to New Warriors, I can only assume that means they still have hopes that they can do to this book what they did to The Union (retool it and publish it under a different event/context)
    I guess they could just make it a mini about the New Warriors mentoring new young heroes without needing to work for the government or because needing mentors is a legal issue now.

Might have to completely replace that issue where they fight the Champions.

Could substitute the Freelancers instead?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    They better not just accept Bombshell back with open arms after what she did that was just disgraceful from her.
    I wouldn’t put some blame on her for this. Lana’s one of the hardest of the Champions so for her to have been broken like that, there had to be some kind of brainwashing involved.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    They better not just accept Bombshell back with open arms after what she did that was just disgraceful from her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I wouldn’t put some blame on her for this. Lana’s one of the hardest of the Champions so for her to have been broken like that, there had to be some kind of brainwashing involved.
    It's a "reeducation camp." What happened to Bombshell is (unfortunately) perfectly in line with how such places work in real life. I was honestly more pissed off at C.R.A.D.L.E. than I was at her. That scene should put paid to any idea that C.R.A.D.L.E. is acting in good faith or with good intentions.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I wonder how Bombshell Sr - her mother - will react when she finds out what's going on?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder how Bombshell Sr - her mother - will react when she finds out what's going on?
    Probably not much she can do about it in prison.

marvlms.jpg

Ms. Marvel and other female members of the Champions are featured in this book. Found it at Five below for $5.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    marvlms.jpg

Ms. Marvel and other female members of the Champions are featured in this book. Found it at Five below for $5.
    Surprised Jubilee and Misty Knight made it in.

Well, they're not blocking X-Men any more now that Disney owns 20th Century Studios (it's no longer called Fox). So I'm not surprised Jubilee is in there. I am surprised she and Misty made the cover though - would've expected Black Widow and Storm instead.