Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if this means a new Agents of Atlas #1 in January?
    Probably depends on if Marvel sees value in continuing the IP.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Probably depends on if Marvel sees value in continuing the IP.
    I would certainly hope so.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ending of Atlantis Attacks has been changed - it's now a King in Black tie-in. Accordingly, the originally solicited cover has been replaced.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/surp...tis-attacks-5/
    YES! Definitely an unexpected, but welcome surprise from the kinda, sorta, somewhat series from kinda, sorta, somewhat scrappy team! Glad to see that the Agents are getting involved with Knull. Heard a rumor that a lot of writers were clamoring to get involved with the Knull series coming out. Looks like Pak is getting into that as well. The question, how much is the team going to be involved? Is this just a one-page preview which sets up King in Black? Are the Agents going to feature prominently in that series?

In any case, Pak mentions in that article that there will be a payoff and surprises. Also gives a shout out to the retailers and to (hey) all of us the readers! Sweet!

Looking forward to see what happens!

I wonder if this means a new Agents of Atlas #1 in January?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I would certainly hope so.
    Me too! Talked about those story possibilities in previous posts. But, there's still a lot to explore. Shang is going to be featured more soon and it would be cool to see the team face off against his father's legacy. Plus, that huge Marvel story from before, which was all about Marvel's history is supposed to feature Aero. Silk is going to be in the storyline with Spider-Man and hopefully her proposed mini will come out soon as well.

Agents still have lots of possibilities!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

And Brawn's still on double duty with the Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Looks like it leads straight into a Namor solo.
    https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/marvel...w-namor-series
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Good for Namor, but I'm wondering what that means for the Agents of Atlas.

Kurt Busiek writing teen Namor? Can't say I expected that.

Well, it seems to be set in two time periods. Pre-Golden Age, and now. The two covers shown each represent one of those two eras.

Ultimate Member

Given his current relationship with T'Challa, it'd be funny if, as a teen in the '30s, he grouped up with his grandmother or something...

Atlantis Attacks #4 has leaked, it was accidentally released on Marvel Unlimited early but was quickly removed. Even without the pandemic it wasn't due to hit MU yet - it's original planned release date was only five months ago and MU has a six month delay. It wasn't already released digitally either.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...-before-print/

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

Aero has came out today, but it looks like her series ends at 12. Does this means Marvel permanently cancel the series on a cliffhanger or is the Chinese version of the comic being on hold due to the pandemic?

Astonishing Member

I"m not very familiar with this new group. Was there any mention of what the original members were up to?

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    Aero has came out today, but it looks like her series ends at 12. Does this means Marvel permanently cancel the series on a cliffhanger or is the Chinese version of the comic being on hold due to the pandemic?
    Well, the Marvel Wikia isn't up to date obviously, it only lists seven issues of the Chinese version of Aero, and only issue 1 has the cover uploaded. Checking publisher NetEase's website is no good as the website is a general news site - I couldn't even find where the info about their comics and video games is.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I"m not very familiar with this new group. Was there any mention of what the original members were up to?
    Yeah, the original Agents of Atlas have had appearances in the series. Check out the previous miniseries for a backup featuring them. Also, they are playing a prominent role in the Atlantis Attacks series. As for what they're doing, they still seem to be working with Jimmy Woo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    It was odd. There is a lot to digest, especially from the last 11 issues. And yes, it ended suddenly, which is a shame really. It looked as though the series was heading into a new story arc, where we see Aero and Madame Huang's relationship explored more. I'd like to see more of that.

Got to say, checked out Sword Master #12 a couple of weeks ago, and was starting to enjoy where the story was heading. Three clans, Lin Lie getting training, he's finally starting to get into that mold of a hero.

Of course, still waiting on Atlantis Attacks #4 and #5. Marvel just holding out until King in Black starts properly?
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Yeah, the original Agents of Atlas have had appearances in the series. Check out the previous miniseries for a backup featuring them. Also, they are playing a prominent role in the Atlantis Attacks series. As for what they're doing, they still seem to be working with Jimmy Woo.

It was odd. There is a lot to digest, especially from the last 11 issues. And yes, it ended suddenly, which is a shame really. It looked as though the series was heading into a new story arc, where we see Aero and Madame Huang's relationship explored more. I'd like to see more of that.

Got to say, checked out Sword Master #12 a couple of weeks ago, and was starting to enjoy where the story was heading. Three clans, Lin Lie getting training, he's finally starting to get into that mold of a hero.

Of course, still waiting on Atlantis Attacks #4 and #5. Marvel just holding out until King in Black starts properly?
    That could be the case, yeah.