Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-ad...mber-schedule/

I am assuming Marvel is just gonna sneak in Atlantis Attacks somewhere (since that is the thing to do now I guess), but due to sales it looks like Shang-Chi will be carrying the initiative on his back, unfortunately.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-ad...mber-schedule/

I am assuming Marvel is just gonna sneak in Atlantis Attacks somewhere (since that is the thing to do now I guess), but due to sales it looks like Shang-Chi will be carrying the initiative on his back, unfortunately.
    I'm guessing ATLANTIS ATTACKS and some of the other missing titles might show up in the Oct and Nov solicits. Each new round of solicits adds a few more back to the schedule...and then more get retroactively sprinkled in like AERO and SWORD MASTER just did.

I'm hoping Blindspot gets a cameo in the future. He's one of my more recent favorites and he deserves more.

Forget Iron Fist, just give Blindspot a tv show instead dang it.

Ps. The last comment is tongue in cheek.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 07-09-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I'm guessing ATLANTIS ATTACKS and some of the other missing titles might show up in the Oct and Nov solicits. Each new round of solicits adds a few more back to the schedule...and then more get retroactively sprinkled in like AERO and SWORD MASTER just did.
    I'd imagine so. It won't be digital exclusive. That idea clearly didn't work as most of the books that were released only in digital format are now getting printed after all.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

In Marvel Agent of Shield 7x08 Brenda Song /Aero

Astonishing Member

I apologize if this is a touchy subject but im wondering with the things going on with China and Hong Kong, you think Marvel will address it in there comics like Agent of Atlas, I know its a complicated issue if they had lets say have Aero criticized her country leadership the same way that our American-based heroes criticized their government. if they do that if Aero and Swordmaster speak in behalf of freedom in Hong Kong, then kiss that Chinese market for Marvel goodbye, plus i dont know if who own the rights of those characters. Im speaking of the China-based Heroes. The x-men protray how corrupt the US leadership is in regards of mutants. but yeah its a complicated issue.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 07-09-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Marvel owns the character rights.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    In Marvel Agent of Shield 7x08 Brenda Song /Aero
    If you're talking about this old rumour from late last year, it also mentions Deathstroke, who's a DC character, so that's definitely fake!
    https://cosmicbook.news/agents-shield-avengers-endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I apologize if this is a touchy subject but im wondering with the things going on with China and Hong Kong, you think Marvel will address it in there comics like Agent of Atlas, I know its a complicated issue if they had lets say have Aero criticized her country leadership the same way that our American-based heroes criticized their government. if they do that if Aero and Swordmaster speak in behalf of freedom in Hong Kong, then kiss that Chinese market for Marvel goodbye, plus i dont know if who own the rights of those characters. Im speaking of the China-based Heroes. The x-men protray how corrupt the US leadership is in regards of mutants. but yeah its a complicated issue.
    I'd definitely like to see this addressed, but yeah, it has to be handled subtly. Which is very difficult to do considering the political situation between China and Hong Kong right now. Talking with friends in Hong Kong, I've learned many are scared that their rights have been taken away. The National Security Law is ambiguous and it's hard to say what could be considered treasonous and against the government. Speaking last night, a friend of mine from Hong Kong bluntly stated that she is Hong Kong and "**** China." By the same token, friends of mine in Mainland China are of course supportive of the CCP. They see the chaos that has happened throughout the year with the protests and it confuses them. They feel that China has given numerous benefits to Hong Kong over the years. So of the more extreme-minded of friends feel that America is stirring up troubles in Hong Kong. Hong Kong talks about freedom but in reality it's all about who's allied with whom.

Compound all of this with Covid 19 and it gets more complicated. Many foreign expats in China are leaving the country. They say that the country is becoming more unwelcoming and stricter in security. With Covid 19, it becomes easier to shut out foreigners and discriminate against them, since China doesn't want them to come in and reinfect. Shops and restaurants openly say no foreigners are allowed. Conversely, mainland Chinese feel CCP is doing as best as it can. Its Covid 19 measures are applied equally. Anyone coming from abroad, Chinese or foreigner, must be quarantined for 14 days and be given proof of a clean bill of health. China worked very hard to prevent Covid 19 in the beginning and continues to do so. And also, hey, look what's happening to Chinese abroad. Look at the racism we've faced because of Covid 19. Is the rest of the world so innocent? (Of course, the CCP uses this as propaganda to show how great China is.)

So it's a complicated question. The Agents would certainly have much to discuss. They have tight bonds of family and friendship, but I'm sure they have loyalty to their respective countries and polities. Aero and Swordmaster would certainly side with Mainland while I see members like Amadeus, Silk, Wave, and White Fox siding with Hong Kong. Jimmy and Shang would stand aside and be as impartial as they could. I think it'd pain Shang since he's lived in both China and Hong Kong.

All in all, it's great story potential. But right now, emotions are raw. People are scared, hurt, and dying because of protests, riots, and Covid 19. Greg Pak wouldn't want to deal with this right now.
    Last edited by Tien Long; 07-09-2020 at 07:42 AM.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    I'd definitely like to see this addressed, but yeah, it has to be handled subtly. Which is very difficult to do considering the political situation between China and Hong Kong right now. Talking with friends in Hong Kong, I've learned many are scared that their rights have been taken away. The National Security Law is ambiguous and it's hard to say what could be considered treasonous and against the government. Speaking last night, a friend of mine from Hong Kong bluntly stated that she is Hong Kong and "**** China." By the same token, friends of mine in Mainland China are of course supportive of the CCP. They see the chaos that has happened throughout the year with the protests and it confuses them. They feel that China has given numerous benefits to Hong Kong over the years. So of the more extreme-minded of friends feel that America is stirring up troubles in Hong Kong. Hong Kong talks about freedom but in reality it's all about who's allied with whom.

Compound all of this with Covid 19 and it gets more complicated. Many foreign expats in China are leaving the country. They say that the country is becoming more unwelcoming and stricter in security. With Covid 19, it becomes easier to shut out foreigners and discriminate against them, since China doesn't want them to come in and reinfect. Shops and restaurants openly say no foreigners are allowed. Conversely, mainland Chinese feel CCP is doing as best as it can. Its Covid 19 measures are applied equally. Anyone coming from abroad, Chinese or foreigner, must be quarantined for 14 days and be given proof of a clean bill of health. China worked very hard to prevent Covid 19 in the beginning and continues to do so. And also, hey, look what's happening to Chinese abroad. Look at the racism we've faced because of Covid 19. Is the rest of the world so innocent? (Of course, the CCP uses this as propaganda to show how great China is.)

So it's a complicated question. The Agents would certainly have much to discuss. They have tight bonds of family and friendship, but I'm sure they have loyalty to their respective countries and polities. Aero and Swordmaster would certainly side with Mainland while I see members like Amadeus, Silk, Wave, and White Fox siding with Hong Kong. Jimmy and Shang would stand aside and be as impartial as they could. I think it'd pain Shang since he's lived in both China and Hong Kong.

All in all, it's great story potential. But right now, emotions are raw. People are scared, hurt, and dying because of protests, riots, and Covid 19. Greg Pak wouldn't want to deal with this right now.

yeah I guess it is complicated, I dont see Aero or Swordmaster being like how even Steve Rogers is critical of his own government as Steve tells a corrupt military general that he's loyal to nothing except the Dream, in Daredevil born again during the height of the Reagan era
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 07-09-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If you're talking about this old rumour from late last year, it also mentions Deathstroke, who's a DC character, so that's definitely fake!
    https://cosmicbook.news/agents-shield-avengers-endgame
    False/fake Maybe no
    https://mcucosmic.com/2020/07/07/lea...ting-spoilers/

Promo now oficial Brenda Song /Aero?????? 7x08 0,18s

Last edited by juan678; 07-09-2020 at 08:36 AM.

If it's got Cosmic in the name, it's a fake news site. They're designed to make you misread it as Comics, which would sound official.

I'm not saying Song isn't in the show, but there's no reason to think she's Aero.

7x08 July 15, 2020 answer to that question

I enjoyed their take on Robbie in season 4 so I'm curious how they would handle Aero. (if the rumors are true).

Hey all. Atlantis Attacks #4 and #5 will be released this November:

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/atla...updated-again/

Looking forward to it. A lot of things seem to be set up here. Additionally, we talked about it before, but I'm still hoping to see the Agents tackle the topics of Covid 19 and BLM. The Asian and Asian-American communities have (and continue to have) key roles in these events. I was hesitant before about exploring them, but now I'd like to see what they would have to say.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."