Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I wonder how they'll handle Sue in the eventual MCU Fantastic Four?

I'm 90% sure that they will give her a specialized scientific field and I wonder if they will change 616 to synergize with that (If they don't give her a specialization beforehand).
    Not with Slott writing. I just don't wanna have the Ultimate FF in the MCU (Maybe they can be younger-ish in their first movie), It would be great to have more adult versions of the FF (except Johnny of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Sue on the cover of December's Chris Claremont Anniversary Special. It's a Dani Moonstar story but will feature supporting characters created/defined by Claremont.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...ersary-special
    Surprised that Sue might be included in this.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Surprised that Sue might be included in this.
    I'm surprised too. Sue was maybe defined by Chris, but not so much when he handled the ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I'm surprised too. Sue was maybe defined by Chris, but not so much when he handled the ongoing.
    I don't see Claremont as having any real definition for Sue. I can believe Valeria as being a possibility, but not Sue and the invisibility makes her most probably Sue.

BANNED

q745k7vjeor51.jpg
    Great new concept art of Emily Blunt as Sue.

Needs more blonde.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Would love a team-up between Sue and Monica Rambeau, it could be really cool.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

What's the perfect way to synergize their powers? Monica covers the entire spectrum so how would Sue complement that? Use her fields as a focus or filter?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    What's the perfect way to synergize their powers? Monica covers the entire spectrum so how would Sue complement that? Use her fields as a focus or filter?
    Her force-fields could be used in interesting combinations with Monica's powers plus Sue could learn a few things from Monica's use of the EM Spectrum. Plus I want Sue to interact and make more friends outside of the FF and I think her and Monica would get along.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Plus I want Sue to interact and make more friends outside of the FF and I think her and Monica would get along.
    Bring back her relationship with Anya Corazon. The Spider-Editorial can surely allow Anya to take a break and drop by the FF to see Sue.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Her force-fields could be used in interesting combinations with Monica's powers plus Sue could learn a few things from Monica's use of the EM Spectrum. Plus I want Sue to interact and make more friends outside of the FF and I think her and Monica would get along.
    I know they used to say that Infrared scanners could see Sue when invisible. Maybe Sue could learn how to change that aspect or at least limit it. It would be fun if they focused on some things like this in a story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I know they used to say that Infrared scanners could see Sue when invisible. Maybe Sue could learn how to change that aspect or at least limit it. It would be fun if they focused on some things like this in a story.
    IMG_20201014_172537.jpg
    Sue apparently keeps her costume cold to avoid Infrared detection when she's invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    IMG_20201014_172537.jpg
    Sue apparently keeps her costume cold to avoid Infrared detection when she's invisible.
    Thanks, I never saw that before.

But....how does Sue make her costume cold? Her body heat alone would make it warm. Is it using her invisibility/ff powers?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Thanks, I never saw that before.

But....how does Sue make her costume cold? Her body heat alone would make it warm. Is it using her invisibility/ff powers?
    I have no idea how she can keep her costume cold it probably has something to do with the unstable molecules.

BANNED

Stormbreakers-Silva.jpg
    Sue's Stormbreakers Variant.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 10-16-2020 at 04:30 AM.