Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Great collection!

I love the new black costume figure. I want one. Also love that you have 1 of Jean too!
    Thanks, The black costume one is my favourite.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 03-10-2020 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    Attachment 94257
    My collection.
    Really cool.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Here's the my small collection of Susans. I have all 3 of the Invisible Woman Funko Mystery Minis, both the Target and GameStop variants. I wish there were more Invisible Woman merchandise out there but maybe there will be more in future

I have collected most of the FF Mystery Minis, except I need the Super Skull, a Moloid and Mole Man . The bust is from the original Bowen Designs from years ago. I have a large collection of Bowen Designs Marvel, back when things were a lot more affordable. I know a fellow Doom fan over in the appreciation thread has bought the $5,000 1/6 scale Doom from Sideshow. I don't know how I would ever find room for that! It's an amazing piece.

I always felt that the female heroes have been a bit shortchanged. Well, except for the eye candy ones like Vampirella. There hasn't been that many full figure statues of Susan. The one I wish I had was the Sideshow Collectible from about 5 years ago based on a Fantastic Four variant cover done by Jelena Djurdjevic. If you do find one on eBay, they can be from $200 - $700.

There is a Diamond Select statue called Sue Storm Formal Wear but I don't like that one as much because other than the "4" symbol on the base, there is not much to distinguish it as something from the FF. I like the Marvel Gallery series and they had a good one of Medusa that I almost bought
    at the the comic shop I go to. Then when I made up my mind to get it, of course it was gone! But if you page through that gallery I linked there is not a single FF figure.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-12-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Here's the my small collection of Susans. I have all 3 of the Invisible Woman Funko Mystery Minis, both the Target and GameStop variants. I wish there were more Invisible Woman merchandise out there but maybe there will be more in future
    If Marvel gets their FF movie going there will probably be a lot of mech.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

The Marvel Legends Invisible Woman is out there now but I am holding off on buying more of those. My main complaint with their Fantastic Four Wave is they are going with the Avengers She-Hulk. Why couldn't they have put her in the FF uniform instead? I really hate the current version of She-Hulk, unless they changed her since I dropped the Avengers a while back

Cool collection @Iron Maiden. I'd love more FF merch in general, the rare times they do it's usually for Ben because of obvious reasons. But there definitely should be more Sue stuff.

The screenshots below from the Contest of Champions game is how Marvel writers should approach Sue. It's great to see her guide and support other female heroes.

(This is also how her relationship with Namor should be treated. She has told him 'no' countless times already)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Cool collection @Iron Maiden. I'd love more FF merch in general, the rare times they do it's usually for Ben because of obvious reasons. But there definitely should be more Sue stuff.

The screenshots below from the Contest of Champions game is how Marvel writers should approach Sue. It's great to see her guide and support other female heroes.

(This is also how her relationship with Namor should be treated. She has told him 'no' countless times already)
    This is so awesome. Sue should know exactly how to deal with that sorta situation because of Namor of course.

BANNED

https://youtu.be/4j5BwFfGSnY
    Just saw this cool trailer for Sue on Strike Force

Fam, has Sue's mini been collected in trade yet?
    I never was able to collect the last 2 issues and I'm ready to buy if its available.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Fam, has Sue's mini been collected in trade yet?
    I never was able to collect the last 2 issues and I'm ready to buy if its available.
    Yes, but I don't know if stores have it, I bought it online as part of my collection.

It may be for small kids, but it's great to have Sue show up in animation again. Plus there isn't any mom puns which is refreshing.

BANNED

It may be for small kids, but it's great to have Sue show up in animation again. Plus there isn't any mom puns which is refreshing.

I love it. Hopefully it means more FF content from Marvel.

That's because she isn't a Mom here. Her name is Sue STORM, which means she isn't even married yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's because she isn't a Mom here. Her name is Sue STORM, which means she isn't even married yet.
    Maybe, but even while married she's still often referred to as Storm because that name has the most recognition ( and it's the cooler sounding name tbh).