Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

This is my take on the popular fan cast.
    It looks great but I think Emily Blunt already has a role in an upcoming Phase 4 movie. I'm currently hoping for Evan Rachel Wood and not Margot Robbie or Elizabeth Banks.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 05-25-2020 at 02:35 PM.

This is my take on the popular fan cast.
    Looks really good. I'm interested in what the MCU FF costumes will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    It looks great but I think Emily Blunt already has a role in an upcoming Phase 4 movie. I'm currently hoping for Evan Rachel Wood and not Margot Robbie or Elizabeth Banks.
    Evan Rachel Wood is my top choice. She can do both the caring and badass aspects of Sue, and a strong enough actress that I don't see her being overshadowed by the other team members.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

It's a good question regarding the costumes. Knowing the MCU they won't disappoint.

I really would like something sleek and practical over something with too many bells and whistles. To me the F4 uniforms have always been about practicality rather than style.

It's a good question regarding the costumes. Knowing the MCU they won't disappoint.

I really would like something sleek and practical over something with too many bells and whistles. To me the F4 uniforms have always been about practicality rather than style.
    I agree. I also hope they go with the Byrne dark blue and white look as inspiration. It's a classic look and would separate them from the Fox attempts. Also I hope the "4" is on the center of the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I agree. I also hope they go with the Byrne dark blue and white look as inspiration. It's a classic look and would separate them from the Fox attempts. Also I hope the "4" is on the center of the chest.
    Yeah. Blue and white would be a welcome change and be a wonderful reference to that color scheme in the comics.

Me too! I never understood the resistance to place their logo in the center; that's where it belongs. Haha.

It's not my intention to keep posting Emily but the designs just so happen to feature her. I always liked these two concepts:

The second one is cool. I hope Marvel reveals something, anything, about MCU FF this July.

The second one is cool. I hope Marvel reveals something, anything, about MCU FF this July.
    Me too. I mean we all know it's still ways out but man...we are chomping at the bits to get something- anything! I at least want casting and director announcements if nothing else.

The solicit for Fantastic Four: Antithesis

The first full-length Fantastic Four story ever illustrated by classic creator Neal Adams!
    An unstoppable meteor of unknown origin has just erupted from hyperspace--and unless the Fantastic Four can find a way to stop it from hitting Manhattan, millions will die!
    It mentions hyperspace, which might be nothing but I'm hoping this finally means an adventure there. Hopefully this story delves into Sue's connection to it and explores the possibilities.

BANNED

The solicit for Fantastic Four: Antithesis

It mentions hyperspace, which might be nothing but I'm hoping this finally means an adventure there. Hopefully this story delves into Sue's connection to it and explores the possibilities.
    Wow, That's interesting. It would be so cool if they touch on Sue's force fields originating from Hyperspace.

An article about how Sue deserves better for her MCU debut:

https://www.themarysue.com/marvel-ci...rse-sue-storm/

I agree that she does deserve much better than the prior portrayals of her. My personal desire is for her to be the leader of the MCU FF. That solves a lot of problems without really changing anything too much as she often practically is the leader in comics.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Marvel's Why John Byrne's ‘Fantastic Four’ Is a Comic Classic has two sections about Sue: INVISIBLE WOMAN: FROM PRACTICING POWERS TO POWERHOUSE and PEOPLE VERSUS POWERS.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Marvel's Why John Byrne's ‘Fantastic Four’ Is a Comic Classic has two sections about Sue: INVISIBLE WOMAN: FROM PRACTICING POWERS TO POWERHOUSE and PEOPLE VERSUS POWERS.
    It's great how Byrne saw her potential and gave her the development she deserved. I hope the team gets another writer who sees Sue's potential and develops her further. Not solely her powers, but her actual characterization too.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

It's great how Byrne saw her potential and gave her the development she deserved.
    I remember how the whole team synergized their powers to survive the destruction of the Baxter Building by Kristoff and then invade Castle Doom, but Sue was doing heavy lifting with her force field. Englehart had Sue and Sharon combining their powers, and Claremont likewise synergized Sue and Johnny's powers. I'm sure there are other possibilities of joining Sue's powers with the others' in ways we haven't seen yet (pun intended).
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Byrne was one of the few FF writers that wasn't afraid to do something with Sue as apposed to her currently being reduced to a boring supporting character.

Invisible Woman trade is currently on sale on Comixology!

https://www.comixology.com/Invisible...Expc3QvMzQ2Njg

Now's a great chance to pick it up if you haven't already!