Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

She does/did co-run/ran a charity.
    Quote Originally Posted by marvel.com
    More recently, Sue has led fellow super heroines such as Wasp and She-Hulk in organizing the Friends of Miss America charity to benefit the victims of superhuman-related incidents. The charity, named in memory of the 1940s super heroine Madeline Joyce Frank, aka Miss America, has raised over 55 million dollars to help people left homeless by the monstrous Hulk’s latest rampages.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I think a lot of the wishing is for more of a personal touch rather than a resume of charitable groups. Why does Sue pick the causes she champions? A foundation to help victims of Hulk disasters is admirable as an action, but very standard for a superhero in the business. Dr Doom in setting up his Sue Storm camp for girls as seen in New Avengers showed some of that personality being asked for of Sue.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Marvel's giving us a guessing game but I'm 99% certain this is Sue:

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Wasn't that in Mark Millar's run?

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Interesting turn for Sue in Ghost Spider #10. Very unique outcome for what she becomes.

I dont think it's ever been done before for an alt Sue.

Yeah, spoilers:
    What a bitch. She's actually both Invisible Woman and Doctor Doom, having killed the original Doom. And she blackmails Gwen, forcing her to skip town and let Sue and Johnny be New York Earth-65's only superheroes.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

It's fun to see an evil Sue. It's especially rare to see one that has nothing to do with Reed. spoilers:
    Her killing Doom is also cool because there are too many alt realities where he kills her just to get at Reed.
    end of spoilers
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Same, it's fun to see a Sue that is so divergent from the real one. I wish the X-Men could see this side of Sue so they know better than to try and abduct one of her children. There's a lot of hate brewing in the X-Forums towards Sue and the rest of the FF which absolutely astounds me.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Same, it's fun to see a Sue that is so divergent from the real one. I wish the X-Men could see this side of Sue so they know better than to try and abduct one of her children. There's a lot of hate brewing in the X-Forums towards Sue and the rest of the FF which absolutely astounds me.
    It's because they want an excuse to hate the other heroes so that the X-Men can have moral superiority over everyone else. That's pretty much it and I'm tired of explaining to X-fans how not wanting your kids away on some island you can't access isn't the same as being a bigot. But they want to belive that the FF are prejudice even though their entire history says otherwise.

Sure, but having fought the Hulk time and again, with one of the earliest ones resulting in near deaths, she may have a feel towards this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    It's because they want an excuse to hate the other heroes so that the X-Men can have moral superiority over everyone else. That's pretty much it and I'm tired of explaining to X-fans how not wanting your kids away on some island you can't access isn't the same as being a bigot. But they want to belive that the FF are prejudice even though their entire history says otherwise.
    I just saw the most ridiculous post about how the FF overreacted to Franklin's ABDUCTION and should be put on trial for attacking Magneto, a head of state. Also the typical nonsense about how they are privileged. I have no patience for people like that. Let's keep the FF and particularly Franklin far away from the X-Men as possible because nothing good has ever come from their interactions so far.

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-empyre-fa...antastic-four/

It looks like one of the FF members are going to die in Empyre. I bet Slott is trying to get rid of Sue, since he doesn't know what to do with her and give Sky a chance to be a member of the team.

Can't Franklin just resurrect her tho

(When he gains his powers again)

BANNED

I honestly don't think Franklin will get his powers back soon and even if he does I doubt Slott will allow it.

There'd be no words for how pissed I'd be.