Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Can a writer just take her away from the main FF book? I doubt Slott would miss her...
    Yeah, Sky can take her place in the team like Crystal and Medusa did. Let Sue lead a new Avengers team.
    Last edited by Billy Maximoff; 07-15-2020 at 07:58 PM.

I'm saying it again.

Sue. Needs. To. Keep. The. Mole.

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Regardless of 'mole' (not for me, since I've not seen it, in most of 50 or so years of reading)

Sue should/could easily lead a team, a subset of A-Force, or a Secret Avengers, etc.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Well, looking at Empyre #1, a recent mini, and seeing a bunch of pages in other comics where she appears during this Empyre nonsense. It might be a push for Sue right now. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    Well, looking at Empyre #1, a recent mini, and seeing a bunch of pages in other comics where she appears during this Empyre nonsense. It might be a push for Sue right now. We will see.
    What are the books she'll be appearing in?

BANNED

I don't think it's necessarily a push, it's just Sue has been gone for three years and she's been around for almost 60 years and never got a solo.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

What are the books she'll be appearing in?
    I'm just saying because she's featured prominently in Empyre, FF/Xmen crossover, appearing in Ms Marvel. I thought she'd be in a bunch of the "tie-ins", but a bunch have been cancelled. So we might not even see the whole Empyre story. Sadly.

I'm just saying because she's featured prominently in Empyre, FF/Xmen crossover, appearing in Ms Marvel. I thought she'd be in a bunch of the "tie-ins", but a bunch have been cancelled. So we might not even see the whole Empyre story. Sadly.
    I think its just apart of the FF being back and treated well. When you think about it, the FF were pretty much ignored long before their recent cancellation. So them being treated as important as they should be would feel like a push. If Sue was being pushed I think it would be a lot more obvious, like Carol's or Gwenpool's which were very apparent.
    I would love Sue to get a push and hope that it's among Marvel's plans, but right now I don't believe that she is.

I'm hoping that the real push for FF characters starts next year, kicking off with their anniversary. Hopefully pushing Sue as her own character would be apart of that.

I'm saying it again.

Sue. Needs. To. Keep. The. Mole.

I guess more artists are incorporating it enough to be a thing (I can hardly notice it).

Invisible Woman by Alex Ross.
    EdayejRXgAEuriP.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Regardless of 'mole' (not for me, since I've not seen it, in most of 50 or so years of reading)
    She may have invisibled it because she felt insecure(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    She may have invisibled it because she felt insecure(?)
    Going into too much continuity and detail about it, I do disagree with Fokken's no-prize attempt. Sue's insecurities were a factor in her earlier appearances, but she became more secure in later books. She was probably less practiced with her powers then and less able to be able to pull off such a feat in her earlier days.

We can treat Sue's mole like we treated male character's nipple all those years. They existed but weren't drawn in.

hahahaha oh fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    hahahaha oh fine.
    Thank you for allowing my "serious" response when such detail was really unrequested. You are a gentleperson and a scholar.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Going into too much continuity and detail about it, I do disagree with Fokken's no-prize attempt. Sue's insecurities were a factor in her earlier appearances, but she became more secure in later books. She was probably less practiced with her powers then and less able to be able to pull off such a feat in her earlier days.

We can treat Sue's mole like we treated male character's nipple all those years. They existed but weren't drawn in.
    I'm pretty sure Sue's mole will be invisible again after Empyre.
    Are male nipples actually drawn in new comics?