Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sue's mole will be invisible again after Empyre.
    Are male nipples actually drawn in new comics?
    I probably should have had a better idea of their appearances, but I do know Paul Gulacy drew them on Shang Chi But this comment will have me checking on every comic I read for a while anyway. How dare you make me back up my comments with facts!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I probably should have had a better idea of their appearances, but I do know Paul Gulacy drew them on Shang Chi But this comment will have me checking on every comic I read for a while anyway. How dare you make me back up my comments with facts!
    Lmao, I'm also going to look for it...

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

I just read on a different website that in October, two of the FF's lives will be forever changed. Is Marvel referring to Valeria and Franklin or could it be Reed and Sue? It seems doubtful that Johnny and Ben will be the two Marvel is referring to. Is Sue is one of the two, what could happen to change her life? I do have something in mind that could change her life forever, along with Reed's, but better not mention it here, in case it does happen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    I just read on a different website that in October, two of the FF's lives will be forever changed. Is Marvel referring to Valeria and Franklin or could it be Reed and Sue? It seems doubtful that Johnny and Ben will be the two Marvel is referring to. Is Sue is one of the two, what could happen to change her life? I do have something in mind that could change her life forever, along with Reed's, but better not mention it here, in case it does happen.
    It's probably Ben and Alicia like Crimz said, or Franklin and Valeria but I honestly don't think it has nothing to do with Sue since we are talking about Dan Slott after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    It's probably Ben and Alicia like Crimz said, or Franklin and Valeria but I honestly don't think it has nothing to do with Sue since we are talking about Dan Slott after all.
    Can you elaborate about Slott and Sue? Also, will there be a new writer soon or not?

Can you elaborate about Slott and Sue? Also, will there be a new writer soon or not?
    He doesn't do anything with her. She's just there, might as well be a supporting character.

No new writer.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    He doesn't do anything with her. She's just there, might as well be a supporting character.

No new writer.
    Well, I really should not complain and I will not yet anyway. For many years I have urged the FF Bullpen to find a good writer for the team and keep him or her there, instead of this rotating business. However, I reserve the right to change my mind, if this October surprise proves to be a disaster.

I liked Sue flying around and being cool in X-Men/Fantastic Four.

I'd like to see her fly around like this more often, it's cool to look at and likely faster than her flying on a force-platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I liked Sue flying around and being cool in X-Men/Fantastic Four.

I'd like to see her fly around like this more often, it's cool to look at and likely faster than her flying on a force-platform.
    I'm not against it, but it's kind of a weird visual to me.

Wait--how does Sue fly? I know in the past she would make a platform that she would then elongate forward and crumble behind her while she slowly walked forward.

I also remember some discs high up spaced apart that Sue jump onto as a way of travel.

But how does Sue fly now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not against it, but it's kind of a weird visual to me.
    For me it's mainly that I don't find the art appealing. I think it would be better if was a blue outline to show that her powers are encasing her, like Green Lantern's have.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wait--how does Sue fly? I know in the past she would make a platform that she would then elongate forward and crumble behind her while she slowly walked forward.

I also remember some discs high up spaced apart that Sue jump onto as a way of travel.

But how does Sue fly now?
    She often flies on a self-propelled force-field shaped like a disc:

Because she can control the movement of her force-fields, she can use them simulate flight without needing a base on the the ground or things like that anymore.
    She can just what she does to the ingredients below, but to herself:

Which is why I liked what happened in the latest X-Men/Fantastic Four issue, it makes sense that she could fly like that with how her powers work. She should be able to levitate herself without the need of platforms or footholds.

So sort of like Invisible Force Field telekinesis, meaning TK but only with use of her force fields?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    So sort of like Invisible Force Field telekinesis, meaning TK but only with use of her force fields?
    Yeah, she can use her powers like telekinesis:

She also basically used "force-field telekinesis" in today's 4X issue too. Which naturally means she could use it on herself to fly. The only question is what is her top speed flying this way and does it also defend her from attack considering she's covered in a force-field?

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

I think it's just Frank and Val. They're on the cover of the issue in #23.

I also read a complete change up for issue 25. Who knows. If like to actually see and actual different version of the family as FF. Maybe the immediate Richard's.

Or have Sue and Reed go on their own to other teams. Something fresh.

Just dear god....say it with me everyone....NO NAMOR business. At all. We're past that now.

Thank you so much, Crimz!

I had not seen Sue use her powers in that way before. I can certainly see it as an outgrowth of her powers. I do love how they showed Sue flying! It just takes a bit getting used to since Sue has been grounded all this time.

If Sue's use is anything like Jean's was way back, probably not very fast. Maybe 35-50 mph, but that is a good start.