Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1840
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Thanks Rev!
    No, thank YOU.

Hey, do you have the logo on a transparent background? That would make an awesome shirt, if I can ever find my ink jet printer.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Created a Namor banner with different shades of blue/green here, if anyone would like a specific color just let me know. I'll be making more Namor icons/edits as the weeks lead up to the new series as well!

Those look really nice! Good work there.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    No, thank YOU.

Hey, do you have the logo on a transparent background? That would make an awesome shirt, if I can ever find my ink jet printer.
    Sure! I always save a PNG file of anything I edit so I just posted ten pics here from older edits, including the banner pic, they all have various sizes according to the original file size of the source images. Just make sure to click each image to see it in its full size before downloading and if you ever need a certain image edited just let me know. The files should download as a PNG but if they don't I can email them if you like. If you ever do make a shirt please share! LINK

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Those look really nice! Good work there.
    Thank You!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Yes, that is nice. I'm tempted to tease.... "needs more ___"

Marvel's Snapshots: X-Men had a few Namor cameos:

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Yes, that is nice. I'm tempted to tease.... "needs more ___"
    LOL. We could always use more Namor.

Marvel's Snapshots: X-Men had a few Namor cameos:
    Those are cool! I love seeing Namor acknowledge as part of the history of the 616 like this. Great stuff. I recognize most of the magazine covers, but not the book Alliance of the Gods. Great cover, there!

Sure! I always save a PNG file of anything I edit so I just posted ten pics here from older edits, including the banner pic, they all have various sizes according to the original file size of the source images. Just make sure to click each image to see it in its full size before downloading and if you ever need a certain image edited just let me know. The files should download as a PNG but if they don't I can email them if you like. If you ever do make a shirt please share! LINK
    Oh, those are awesome! Thank you!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

You're welcome Rev!

I really didn't like Namor being involved with the Phoenix and the Avengers before but after seeing this I really don't want this to happen :/ his new phoenix suit looks so bad D:

You're welcome Rev!

I really didn't like Namor being involved with the Phoenix and the Avengers before but after seeing this I really don't want this to happen :/ his new phoenix suit looks so bad D:

Sigh.

Does anyone doubt that once again, the writer is going to screw Namor over again, and make him lose first? Last time they ignored that Namor has had the most experience dealing with dark side -- with the perhaps the exception of Magik. This time, they'll ignore that, AND the fact that he's the only one who has actually had any experience dealing with the Phoenix.

Yep, Enter the Jobbing. Thank god, we are getting the Namor mini-series in December too, to wash the taste of this mess away.

And no, I'm not impressed by what I see of that new Phoenix outfit for Namor.

Mighty Member

Sigh.

Does anyone doubt that once again, the writer is going to screw Namor over again, and make him lose first? Last time they ignored that Namor has had the most experience dealing with dark side -- with the perhaps the exception of Magik. This time, they'll ignore that, AND the fact that he's the only one who has actually had any experience dealing with the Phoenix.

Yep, Enter the Jobbing. Thank god, we are getting the Namor mini-series in December too, to wash the taste of this mess away.

And no, I'm not impressed by what I see of that new Phoenix outfit for Namor.
    Ugh! I saw this and it finally made me loose my hopes in this story. It seemed cool while it was Namor at the center of the story but this competition totally screams of Namor being jobbed. Last time we saw Namor in Avengers he was calling the Phoenix force but if Aaron had in mind to make a contest then why all the centering on Namor at the beginning to make him loose in here. yes, we haven't seen it yet but its usually the character without the regular title the first one to loose.

Also did anyone got the Serpent Crown comic, I was tempted but there was no mention of Namor in the description so did not pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Also did anyone got the Serpent Crown comic, I was tempted but there was no mention of Namor in the description so did not pick it up.
    I scanned it at the shop. Namor did NOT show up, so don't bother, unless you are interested in Conan.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 09-16-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Ugh! I saw this and it finally made me loose my hopes in this story. It seemed cool while it was Namor at the center of the story but this competition totally screams of Namor being jobbed. Last time we saw Namor in Avengers he was calling the Phoenix force but if Aaron had in mind to make a contest then why all the centering on Namor at the beginning to make him loose in here. yes, we haven't seen it yet but its usually the character without the regular title the first one to loose.
    Yeah, it seems like a giant waste of build up. I guess Defenders of the Deep and Roxxon is going to fall to the wayside. I didn't have any hopes for this mess, but this is even worse than I thought it was going to be.

Variant cover for the Busiek mini-series! I think this one is by Cory Smith.

OMG! We are getting a Defenders Omnibus!

THE DEFENDERS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
    Written by ROY THOMAS, STEVE ENGLEHART & LEN WEIN with TONY ISABELLA, CHRIS CLAREMONT,
    STAN LEE, STEVE DITKO, DENNIS O'NEIL & BILL EVERETT
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA & ROSS ANDRU with BOB BROWN, GIL KANE, JIM STARLIN, JACK KIRBY
    & BILL EVERETT
    Covers by TBA, NEAL ADAMS & GIL KANE
    Doctor Strange, the Hulk, the Sub-Mariner, the Silver Surfer and Valkyrie! They are the dynamic Defenders, comics' greatest "non-team," and they do not rely on bylaws and butlers. They join together in moments of utmost crisis — to face incomprehensible enemies like Dormammu, the Nameless One and the Enchantress! But when the Defenders encounter heroes of a more conventional stripe, it's war — the watershed hero vs. hero Avengers/Defenders War, no less! This massive omnibus also sees Hawkeye, the Black Knight, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Nighthawk and Daimon Hellstrom join the Defenders in classic adventures. It's a must-have edition collecting Roy Thomas, Steve Englehart and Len Wein's complete DEFENDERS runs in one beautifully restored volume! Collecting SUB-MARINER (1968) #34-35, MARVEL FEATURE (1971) #1-3, DEFENDERS (1972) #1-19, GIANT-SIZE DEFENDERS #1-2, and AVENGERS (1963) #115 (B STORY) and #116-118.
    680 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92859-9
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8
    THE DEFENDERS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC ADAMS COVER (DM ONLY)
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92860-5

THE DEFENDERS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC KANE COVER (DM ONLY)
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92886-5

We are just going to have rename December NAMOR MONTH!!

Awesomely insane Alan Weiss variant cover featuring Namor! Weiss is listed as a contributor to this issue, but his Subby story isn't mentioned in the solicit, so I'm not sure if this the issue or not.

MARVEL #3 (of 6)
    ALEX ROSS, STEVE DARNALL, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (W)
    ALEX ROSS, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover by Alan Weiss – MAR200966
    Another artist extravaganza overseen by the master; Alex Ross! In this issue, the X–Men old and new grapple with the swelling of their ranks in a story by Dan Brereton, the Thing, Spider–Man and Doctor Doom contend for the most coveted object on the planet in a tale by Eric Powell, and the Vision pushes himself to the limit in order to save a life in an adventure by Paolo Rivera! All wrapped in a framing sequence painted by Alex and scripted by Steve Darnall!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    ORDER USING MAR200965

We are just going to have rename December NAMOR MONTH!!
    IT'S WHAT HE DESERVES!!! Finally! I'm very excited to have this horrible year end on a good note and everything looks amazing. I do hope that Weiss story is included because I have been looking forward to it.