Well, this has been a dreadful night for my Namor searching. There's the awfulness of Atlantis Attacks 4 cover and Twitter is already crowing over Wave replacing Namor. They should have called this mini-series Agents of Atlas VS Atlantis, and then we'd have known it was going to be AvX redux. Or just call it AoA 2. I just listened to Marvel.com This Week In Comics, which headlined Atlantis Attacks and had an interview with Greg Pak where he did not mentioned Namor one single time.

Oh, and the rest of twitter is complaining about Namor getting nerfed in Contest of Champions. Apparently, Namor just can't be allowed to be a powerful beast of a character in the game.

And then we have Saladin's Ahmed's Serpent Crown mini, and does it feature a cover with Namor or Atlantis, which it is intrinsically tied to? No, of course not. Instead, we get Conan in Wakanda fighting Black Panther. Cause there just isn't enough retconned baggage tying Wakanda to Namor and Atlantis.

This has been the worst month of solicitations for Namor I've seen in quite a while.

Thank goodness we still have whatever awfulness Aaron is planning for Namor coming up.

Sorry for the all the venting. But hopefully it will allow me to get back to appreciation tomorrow.