Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1840
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    If you recall the Fraction Defenders run at the bottoms of the pages were little sentences or tag lines, written in English, however for Namor's issue (#5) the tag lines were written in runes, I believe the reader is supposed to translate them but I never got around to figuring it out. I'm currently busy with work but I will see if I can post the scans over the weekend if you don't have that issue. I'll try to think if there are others, I know I'm forgetting something but so many distractions, so many comics to mentally sort through.
    Sorry for the wait. Here is one of the pages, and you can also see Namor speak in Atlantean, and there were more on the other pages. Defenders (2012) #5. Also I remembered that Reed spoke Atlantean, which was in New Avengers (2005) #7

If I find any more I will post about it.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Sorry for the wait. Here is one of the pages, and you can also see Namor speak in Atlantean, and there were more on the other pages.
    So written Atlantean uses a Runic alphabet?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So written Atlantean uses a Runic alphabet?
    That's what it looks like, I honestly wish there was a guide or something to help translate the letters, but so far this is what I found/could remember being written down.

Never saw this posted on the boards before but here's a Kris Anka Namor art that was commissioned by Ming Doyle during Hero's Con I believe in 2001 (?) not sure of the date exactly.

"Oh my!" said like Sulu

Never saw this posted on the boards before but here's a Kris Anka Namor art that was commissioned by Ming Doyle during Hero's Con I believe in 2001 (?) not sure of the date exactly.

Hey everyone! Happy First Friday in June!

"Hey! Is that a Seashell-----or are you just happy to see me?!?"

Alex Ross posted this Namor art on his twitter!

Boisterously Confused

Alex Ross posted this Namor art on his twitter!

Buscema is my Namor Guy, but that's durn good!

Perfect balance between muscular and lithe.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I agree, Buscema's Namor was one of the best... and Jim Lee for as little work as he did with the character. I love Ross's use of colors in this piece. Not a very wide palette but very effective.

Does anyone know the updated release schedule for comics? I'm trying to figure out when the next Atlantis Attacks comic comes out.

I know the thread hasn't been very active lately, and I have been missing Rev here.

So to keep the discussion going who are everyone's current favorite modern Namor artists?

I currently have my modern top five as:

1. Kris Anka
    2. Alex Ross
    3. Ario Anindito
    4. Chris Samnee
    5. Terry & Rachel Dodson

I fluctuate between the lower three but Anindito's art has quickly become a favorite of mine, I especially love his Namor expressions!

An artist I'd to see take another chance at Namor is Carmine Di Giandomenico, I really love his style and the Cabal story the judgement of Namor is a fave.

Does anyone know the updated release schedule for comics? I'm trying to figure out when the next Atlantis Attacks comic comes out.

I know the thread hasn't been very active lately, and I have been missing Rev here.

So to keep the discussion going who are everyone's current favorite modern Namor artists?

I currently have my modern top five as:

1. Kris Anka
    2. Alex Ross
    3. Ario Anindito
    4. Chris Samnee
    5. Terry & Rachel Dodson

I fluctuate between the lower three but Anindito's art has quickly become a favorite of mine, I especially love his Namor expressions!

An artist I'd to see take another chance at Namor is Carmine Di Giandomenico, I really love his style and the Cabal story the judgement of Namor is a fave.

From 2007, so hopefully this will count. The art team of Lee Weeks/Stefano Gaudiano/Rick Hoberg (Winter Soldier: Winter Kills):

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I'm going to think on my answer for the fave Namor artists. I hope Rev is doing OK....maybe busy at work?

As for releases, try these two sites

Previews World release lists. Diamond is still working to get things together but they do still post the releases for two weeks into the future. Look at the feature section on the Home Page and you will see multiple links there

This website also puts together a release list: ComicList I don't know why but my software sometimes throws out security alerts on this site. But I've not had any issues with it

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    From 2007, so hopefully this will count. The art team of Lee Weeks/Stefano Gaudiano/Rick Hoberg (Winter Soldier: Winter Kills):

Oh I love this Namor! Shame we didn't get more of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I'm going to think on my answer for the fave Namor artists. I hope Rev is doing OK....maybe busy at work?

As for releases, try these two sites

Previews World release lists. Diamond is still working to get things together but they do still post the releases for two weeks into the future. Look at the feature section on the Home Page and you will see multiple links there

This website also puts together a release list: ComicList I don't know why but my software sometimes throws out security alerts on this site. But I've not had any issues with it
    Thanks for the links IM! I think Rev said they were busy at work, but I just hope they are doing ok too. I'm sure they will be back when they can.

A Nick Robles 2015 Namor Sketch art

FeltyRat_REX

Hey guys I’m new to this thread & a huge Namor fan! When do y’all think Namor’s gonna be introduced in the MCU & how? Imperious Rex!