Page 13 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I LOVE ATLANTIS ATTACKS. Like wow, I'm really happy right now. I waited all day yesterday to get my digital copy but this morning they finally put it up! So far so good, Namor isn't being shown as someone who is easy to beat, and I really like the art (even though Namor totally needs a shave and haircut, lol) I won't post a lot of spoilers just in case others haven't read yet but I will post a few pages!

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    I LOVE ATLANTIS ATTACKS. Like wow, I'm really happy right now. I waited all day yesterday to get my digital copy but this morning they finally put it up! So far so good, Namor isn't being shown as someone who is easy to beat, and I really like the art (even though Namor totally needs a shave and haircut, lol) I won't post a lot of spoilers just in case others haven't read yet but I will post a few pages!

I do like the art, and I like the way the artist draws Namor, much more than Carlo Magno's version with the old Elvis/Ursula hair but I'm not interested in Amadeus Cho and all the Agents of Atlas besides Namora. If Namor gets a bigger part next issue or Namora I'll continue buying it.

You won't like issue 4's cover.
    spoilers:
    Namor's been dethroned!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    I do like the art, and I like the way the artist draws Namor, much more than Carlo Magno's version with the old Elvis/Ursula hair but I'm not interested in Amadeus Cho and all the Agents of Atlas besides Namora. If Namor gets a bigger part next issue or Namora I'll continue buying it.
    Namora does appear! At the final page in the issue tho and doesn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Namor's been dethroned!
    end of spoilers
    I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO SAY THAT. lmao here's my reaction

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

This Tuesday I finally decided to pick up my Marvel Legends Namor from the local Walgreen's. I really like the sculpt of this, especially his facial features. Very regal. The Box art is excellent and I like that they used his Namor logo. They didn't do that for the Doctor Doom Legends.

I was a bit ticked off that the box was a bit dinged up but then I don't usually save them anyway. I guess I should have bought it sooner! Here the side panel art compared to the art on the Doctor Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    This Tuesday I finally decided to pick up my Marvel Legends Namor from the local Walgreen's. I really like the sculpt of this, especially his facial features. Very regal. The Box art is excellent and I like that they used his Namor logo. They didn't do that for the Doctor Doom Legends.

I was a bit ticked off that the box was a bit dinged up but then I don't usually save them anyway. I guess I should have bought it sooner! Here the side panel art compared to the art on the Doctor Doom.

Very nice indeed!

That's awesome Iron Maiden!

Wrong link. You linked to https://twitter.com/i/timeline, which shows your OWN account i.e. You see yours, I see MINE.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

That figure would've been a home run if it had sculpted scales, fists, and the paint would've been better, and had a better trident, but it's a nice figure, still debating on pulling the trigger on this figure or waiting for a re-do or a new Namor based on his newest look. I wouldn't say no to both.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Here it is after being unboxed, with guest appearances

Wrong link. You linked to https://twitter.com/i/timeline, which shows your OWN account i.e. You see yours, I see MINE.
    argh, Ok well I'll just post the meme here if thats alright since its not a huge spoiler since we've already seen the solicitations.

My reaction:

Here it is after being unboxed, with guest appearances

Super Villain Team Up!!! lol, this reminds me of the fan art! Awesome collection!!!!

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

spoilers:
    Namor's been dethroned!
    end of spoilers
    Un_f***king_believable.

It's too bad DragonChi isn't around, so he could watch us eat crow.

argh, Ok well I'll just post the meme here if thats alright since its not a huge spoiler since we've already seen the solicitations.

My reaction:

Yes, once again, Namor fans get the rug pulled out from beneath them and crapped on. We can't get a Namor appearance unless someone wants to trash Namor to make their pet character look good.

My reaction pretty much matches Namor's. I am weary to the bone of this crap. And angry. It's a good thing I didn't get on the computer until now, because my comic book store is closed and I can't call to cancel my pull of Atlantis Attacks.

But I CAN get on twitter tonight.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I found all my Invaders issues and it turns out that I could still redeem the digital code for Invaders #1! Now I've got to find my copy of Best Defense.

Anyway, I have three variants of Invaders #1, so I've got 3 digital code for Invaders #1. If anyone wants one, just post here, and I'll send you the code. But redeem it pronto -- I'm not sure how much longer it will last as it supposedly expired on New Years Day.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?