Page 106 of 123 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1840

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Been working on my photoshop skills more and of course why not use it to make Daniel Henney have elf ears like Namor since he is one of my fancasts. lol

You did a nice job!

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    You did a nice job!
    thank you!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Lee Garbett's costume designs will become a second printing cover for Captain Marvel 22.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Been working on my photoshop skills more and of course why not use it to make Daniel Henney have elf ears like Namor since he is one of my fancasts. lol

Great work, IW! Subtle and believable.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I've talked about doing a Namor drawing from the cover of RotBP #2 a long time ago.

This is some preliminary work. I'm a slow worker so I hope to have it finished before too long.

Namor RotBP 4.jpg

I noticed Namor has a shiny funky right big toe nail on one foot and no big toe nail on his left foot!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I noticed Namor has a shiny funky right big toe nail on one foot and no big toe nail on his left foot!!
    That's not Namor, but we think it's his kid. However, yes. I think it is more sketchy than a finished piece. Plus ... he only has wings on the outside ankles???

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I've talked about doing a Namor drawing from the cover of RotBP #2 a long time ago.

This is some preliminary work. I'm a slow worker so I hope to have it finished before too long.

Namor RotBP 4.jpg
    Great start! That isn't an easy piece to recreate in pencil, either, since Stelfreeze uses color to carry that image. He's a master!

I'm loving all the creativity here! You guys are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    That's not Namor, but we think it's his kid. However, yes. I think it is more sketchy than a finished piece. Plus ... he only has wings on the outside ankles???
    Ah so, thanks Rev! I am out of it on what is going on with Namor these days. I was wondering why all the changes (the blonde streak, all of the earrings, long goatee with ponytails)

I also knew deep down that Namor is a man who takes care of his skin/feet!

Great start! That isn't an easy piece to recreate in pencil, either, since Stelfreeze uses color to carry that image. He's a master!

I'm loving all the creativity here! You guys are awesome!
    Thanks . Yeah, doing this in pencil will be a challenge.

Namor Rise.jpg

I like the way this looks right now so I think I'm going to leave it like this. I'm afraid if I do too much more that I'll mess it up.

I might try to do a second image in color using ink markers. I just have to experiment with blending the colors.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Great work, IW! Subtle and believable.
    Thanks Rev!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Namor Rise.jpg

I like the way this looks right now so I think I'm going to leave it like this. I'm afraid if I do too much more that I'll mess it up.

I might try to do a second image in color using ink markers. I just have to experiment with blending the colors.
    Astounding! Your skill is amazing and I cant wait to see the finished art!

Lee Garbett's costume designs will become a second printing cover for Captain Marvel 22.

Very cool. I do like how Amora and Namor are incorporated into Ove's design when usually creators tend to copy/paste Namor's son (HoM son of Namor I am looking at you)

I argued with fans on Twitter who called Namor "Wakanda's Hitler" the other day, it's so frustrating to see willful ignorance when it comes to critically reading comics. One storyline is not a character who has 80 years of history entire worth. It was played up for drama. Namor canonically hates Hitler and any Nazi.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

I was looking for screenshots, but didn't see any from since May, but did anyone pickup the Namor Timeless Cover by Alex Ross for Empyre Fallout?

I've always been kind of a random Namor fan and my shop had all the covers sitting out right at the front door so I had to get my favorite characters as I'm a huge fan of any Alex Ross work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I was looking for screenshots, but didn't see any from since May, but did anyone pickup the Namor Timeless Cover by Alex Ross for Empyre Fallout?

I've always been kind of a random Namor fan and my shop had all the covers sitting out right at the front door so I had to get my favorite characters as I'm a huge fan of any Alex Ross work.
    Welcome to the thread!

Were you looking for a specific screen shot? Sadly, we haven't had many appearances of Namor this year, much less high quality appearances. ;p The Marvel Snapshots Sub-Mariner was the magnificent exception.

I definitely picked up the Alex Ross Timeless cover with Namor. It's amazing! I was tempted to pick up all of them, but I waited too long to pre-order them, and it would have been pricey. So I only picked up the 4 FF characters.

Very cool. I do like how Amora and Namor are incorporated into Ove's design when usually creators tend to copy/paste Namor's son (HoM son of Namor I am looking at you)
    Yeah, there was zero differences in HoM.

I'm cautiously curious about Ove. Is he going to be an adversary or an outright villain? Will we get any background on him and Namor? Too many of the the alternate Namors have been throwaway characters.

I argued with fans on Twitter who called Namor "Wakanda's Hitler" the other day, it's so frustrating to see willful ignorance when it comes to critically reading comics. One storyline is not a character who has 80 years of history entire worth. It was played up for drama. Namor canonically hates Hitler and any Nazi.
    Oh, IW. Most the time, those folks have their minds made up and don't care to learn anything about Namor. It's a waste of time, and energy, to engage.