Page 115 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1840
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post

Another Namor fan requesting a commission. Always good to see.

I liked Will Conrad's Namor from his Captain America and Namor issue. You can tell he's from the Deodato school, which I appreciate.

Sadly, this issue had another dangling plotline, that I really wish Cullen Bunn could have explored with Namor and the Covenant.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

interesting take on Namor. He looks more elven and ... mischievous.

Looking forward to seeing this in Captain Marvel. Need Moar Namor in the book.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    interesting take on Namor. He looks more elven and ... mischievous.

Looking forward to seeing this in Captain Marvel. Need Moar Namor in the book.
    Yes.....as I say, a little bit like Northstar..........

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    It's been a rough November, but I've started up the Advent Calendar again, so hopefully I will be visiting more regularly this month.

I see there's lots to catch up on though! Thanks for finding all these gems and the great discussions. Will try to catch up tomorrow.
    Rev!!! At least you are back in (almost!) time for the Namor mini series! I've been doing a 10 day countdown on twitter, and can't wait for this book to come out! Hope you are doing well with things in RL.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

The preview for KiB Namor #1!!

From AIPT, where the first page is located.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/04/ma...black-namor-1/

OMG! So wonderful! And it is almost here! And Ambrose revealed! I can't wait till Wednesday!

The preview for Captain Marvel #24!

From AIPT, where the first page is located.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/12/04/ma...ain-marvel-24/

Sooooo, I'm wondering if one of Ove's super powers is some sort of charm power from his mom, the Enchantress? Funny that he knows the way to Emma's heart. LOL

Thanks for posting those pages, Rev.

While I do not know what is going on, it does look like an interesting story. Is this story also in Avengers and Namor's books or only CM?

Crystal is now called Gaia? Hmmmn. Maybe brainwashed? I love that she is using her weather powers.

This Ove seems to be a smooth character.

Brigid reminds me of Valkyrie Brunhilde.

Thanks for posting the previews Rev! I just got off work and saw them now, this is going to be so amazing! I really thought Ambrose was one of the characters in the other preview. I'm soooo excited! Looks like the fans guessed right and Enchantress is Ove's mother.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

While I do not know what is going on, it does look like an interesting story. Is this story also in Avengers and Namor's books or only CM?

Crystal is now called Gaia? Hmmmn. Maybe brainwashed? I love that she is using her weather powers.

Maybe she is using a hero name now. I do wonder if Inhumans will play a role if Triton's death being retconned or at least mentioned, because he and Namor were as close as brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Maybe she is using a hero name now. I do wonder if Inhumans will play a role if Triton's death being retconned or at least mentioned, because he and Namor were as close as brothers.
    Yeah, that would be cool for Crystal to have a superhero name, especially if operating in a different environment.

Triton and Namor were close (years ago our time). Not sure if that was ever shown recently or not. I love continuity and it would be nice to see Namor's reaction and action regarding Triton.

Maybe it's just me going crazy but I feel like Marvel is already burying King in Black: Namor? I've been checking for open preorders on Marvel Unlimited account I have, so far the only one I found was the print preorders here: https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1369

But I haven't found the digital comic preorder? Does anyone have a link to it please?

Maybe it's just me going crazy but I feel like Marvel is already burying King in Black: Namor? I've been checking for open preorders on Marvel Unlimited account I have, so far the only one I found was the print preorders here: https://subscriptions.marvel.com/sto....asp?spid=1369

But I haven't found the digital comic preorder? Does anyone have a link to it please?
    Ok, I just decided to go back to Comixology for my digital orders, since its what I use more often anyways. I forgot how much the Marvel site annoys me.

https://www.comixology.com/King-In-B...N1bHRzU2xpZGVy

Ok, I just decided to go back to Comixology for my digital orders, since its what I use more often anyways. I forgot how much the Marvel site annoys me.

https://www.comixology.com/King-In-B...N1bHRzU2xpZGVy
    Hmmm. I've never used the subscription service, so I don't know. Plus, I'm a bit surprised that they would have a print subscription for a mini-series. Does Marvel Unlimited do new comics? I thought they were six months behind the new comics. New digital, yes, I would definitely use Comixology.

It's cool to see all four of those Lenil Yu covers together.

Yes.....as I say, a little bit like Northstar..........
    Heh. I need to find that parody cover about Northstar and Namor. I don't know. I don't see Northstar as mischievous, though he certainly is elven looking.

Rev!!! At least you are back in (almost!) time for the Namor mini series! I've been doing a 10 day countdown on twitter, and can't wait for this book to come out! Hope you are doing well with things in RL.
    Yes! At least, I'm trying to catch up ... and keep up with the Namor Advent Calendar. And yes! yes! yes! I can't wait for the new Namor series. Oh, cool. I'll have to check out your countdown.

No, it's only in Captain Marvel, because this story is set in the future ... a dystopian future in 2053???

This is the first we hear of Crystal in this future, and something is probably going on, since Ove says he has like three super powered women helping him to establish / maintain this 'paradise' of a city in the frozen future. We don't know HOW they were convinced to do so. I do think Gaia is a great choice for a superhero name for Crystal, as her powers are about the 4 elements of the Earth.

Brigid does ... but even bigger. That would make the conversation about perhaps being cousins even more interesting, given the connection between Brunhilde and Enchantress, and Ove mother is the Enchantress. However, I believe Brigid is Thor's daughter in this future.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I don't know ... but I kind of doubt it. The writer has already so many future characters and most of them are related to Captain Marvel, I think. But yes! It's a shame about Triton, who is one of the few male friends Namor has.

Yeah, that would be cool for Crystal to have a superhero name, especially if operating in a different environment.

Triton and Namor were close (years ago our time). Not sure if that was ever shown recently or not. I love continuity and it would be nice to see Namor's reaction and action regarding Triton.
    Yet another reason why we need a Namor book, so that relationship can be established. I was disappointed in the Inhuman push that we didn't get anything about Namor and Triton's relationship -- at least that I know of. Or even BB and Namor. That's another thing that I bothered me in Hickman's New Avengers. He completely disregarded their prior relationship, and his betrayal of Namor was completely out of the blue and never explained.

Thanks for posting the previews Rev! I just got off work and saw them now, this is going to be so amazing! I really thought Ambrose was one of the characters in the other preview. I'm soooo excited! Looks like the fans guessed right and Enchantress is Ove's mother.
    I know! I was surprised to see Ambrose was a fish! But that's cool.

I've read those pages like ten times! Can't wait!

I'm not sure if I posted this art here yet, but I really love the style

art by Mark Beachum