Page 2 of 123 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

I thought I'd reign in the New Year, New Namor thread with my favorite Namor pics

16.jpg
    161c2b903fdb45e2187863972c81bb86--namor-quick-tempered.jpg
    Namor-Submariner-Marvel-Comics-d.jpg
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    I thought I'd reign in the New Year, New Namor thread with my favorite Namor pics

16.jpg
    161c2b903fdb45e2187863972c81bb86--namor-quick-tempered.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfang View Post
    Great way to start the year! Those are all cool pics, but my favorites are these three. Bill Everett, Liam Sharp, and Don Heck with Namor in chains.

After seeing Sharp on Wonder Woman and Green Lantern, I'm wondering what his Atlantis underwater would look like.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Mighty Member

Happy New Year Atlanteans!!! I kept waiting for the link for the 2020 thread but never saw it. Anyways a quick look into CBR Marvel board helped me find it. Totally forgor Tareot was out! And the posted artwork here looks better than the previews we have been shown!!!

It looks like there is another Heroclix Namor out! I love the card, with all the abilities. "Scream all you like, you air guzzling cowards!" They clearly went for ... abrasive. LOL!

Sorry Thor-El, but he's wearing his newest outfit.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El View Post
    Happy New Year Atlanteans!!! I kept waiting for the link for the 2020 thread but never saw it. Anyways a quick look into CBR Marvel board helped me find it. Totally forgor Tareot was out! And the posted artwork here looks better than the previews we have been shown!!!
    Happy New Year, Thor-El!

The mods closed the threads early, before I could make a new one and link it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    It looks like there is another Heroclix Namor out! I love the card, with all the abilities. "Scream all you like, you air guzzling cowards!" They clearly went for ... abrasive. LOL!

Hoo boy, I thought that costume wouldn't survive past the Invaders series but seems it will stick for awhile, even on new merchandise! If at least they would give him his short hair back. Anyways I'm glad Namor is getting new merchandise. On the bright side Tarot has classic Namor and was great and seems like Namor will be figured prominently throughout the series.

Mighty Member

Happy New Year, Thor-El!

The mods closed the threads early, before I could make a new one and link it.
    In my best Thor voice: Mods I will have words with thee!

Happy oceanic year, dear Atlantean friends! The best for all if you on 2029!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Oh this looks very good! I have a feeling this outfit is what we are looking at for the next decade unless someone changes it up again. Namor is going through his goth phase XD.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

I would like his new costume more if they either got rid of everything from the waist up or only kept the glove things up to the forearm.

Namor in pants < Namor without pants!

Hoo boy, I thought that costume wouldn't survive past the Invaders series but seems it will stick for awhile, even on new merchandise! If at least they would give him his short hair back. Anyways I'm glad Namor is getting new merchandise. On the bright side Tarot has classic Namor and was great and seems like Namor will be figured prominently throughout the series.
    All it would take is a Namor solo to make that costume go away. ;p

I think the scruffy facial hair is what I hate most about this look. I can deal with longer hair, but the wispy stuff on his face. Just NO.

Tarot makes me realize how much I miss Namor's classic look.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Oh this looks very good! I have a feeling this outfit is what we are looking at for the next decade unless someone changes it up again. Namor is going through his goth phase XD.
    Nooooo! This okay for a little bit, but a decade? Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    I would like his new costume more if they either got rid of everything from the waist up or only kept the glove things up to the forearm.
    It would be better, but at least there's the 'excuse' that this is armor. The worst armor ever, but that's what they are going with, I think. It seems, however, if that's the case, then he should be seen out of the armor more often than not. Because no one wears armor 24 / 7.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Namor in pants < Namor without pants!
    THIS! I really don't understand why they keep covering Namor up.

In my best Thor voice: Mods I will have words with thee!
    Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Happy oceanic year, dear Atlantean friends! The best for all if you on 2029!
    Happy New Years, Abe! The same for you ... in 2020.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

I was just rereading the time Namor went to see Red Raven and Namor was so prepared this time with his waterproof suitcase full of clothes so he wouldn't have to steal them when he got to the surface XD

I really do miss Namor in his speedo, it's just so tiring to see him in clothes all the time, I don't mind for some of the time.

But when you look at all the heroes in this other panel you can just see Namor stand out in his look while you have to search for other characters. If he was in the black diving suit he would blend in more.

Avengers #502

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis