Page 73 of 123 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1840

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Is that Sue, underwater? I'm guessing that is the counter earth Dorma or whatever.
    Now that Marrina is alive, all that's left is to bring back...

The Lady Dorma

I always wanted Namor to see something in Andromeda . . . but maybe that daughter of Attuma thing? Still that is what would make them a great pair.
    Agreed. Always thought this pairing had potential...

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-03-2020 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

I suppose I'm some sort of 'species-it' but I never got Namor with Marrina.

I'm not for bringing back dead characters. Namor needs new life, new characters, new ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    I'm not for bringing back dead characters. Namor needs new life, new characters, new ladies.

So besides Andromeda . . .

When you think about it, Namor's pairings, awkward aside, are mostly women who have a different power set; not physical strengths but energy projections or PK.

I guess his cousin is a wholly attraction to him, or is it? And I don't if there has ever been something to Andromeda.

I suppose, due to his hybrid nature, it would be interesting to see him with a shape-changer, along the lines of Lyja or someone who has a dual form?

has Sub-Mariner had a presence in any modern Marvel adventure or fighting games?

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    has Sub-Mariner had a presence in any modern Marvel adventure or fighting games?
    Namor has recently (in the last year) been added to Marvel Future Fight and Marvel Contest of Champions both of which are game apps. His last actual console video game appearance was as a mission/speaking role where the player had to help Atlantis in Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

So besides Andromeda . . .

When you think about it, Namor's pairings, awkward aside, are mostly women who have a different power set; not physical strengths but energy projections or PK.

I guess his cousin is a wholly attraction to him, or is it? And I don't if there has ever been something to Andromeda.

I suppose, due to his hybrid nature, it would be interesting to see him with a shape-changer, along the lines of Lyja or someone who has a dual form?
    After what Llyra did to him in the 90s series I highly doubt Namor would trust a shapeshifter. The issue I see with Namor pairings is that Marvel wont let him have anything that gets serious. Either it breaks off or his lover dies. I wish they would take a look at Mera and Arthur, you can have Namor be married and it wouldn't harm the story. If we can't have Namor/Andormeda then we should have a new character, like an heir to the Lemurian throne or something. A political wedding could be interesting and there could be good storylines to go along with that. As Rev usually says, there should be more Atlantean court drama/politics.

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    After what Llyra did to him in the 90s series I highly doubt Namor would trust a shapeshifter. The issue I see with Namor pairings is that Marvel wont let him have anything that gets serious. Either it breaks off or his lover dies. I wish they would take a look at Mera and Arthur, you can have Namor be married and it wouldn't harm the story. If we can't have Namor/Andormeda then we should have a new character, like an heir to the Lemurian throne or something. A political wedding could be interesting and there could be good storylines to go along with that. As Rev usually says, there should be more Atlantean court drama/politics.
    Yes, I would dig on court soapy drama. there really is so much to do with Atlantis.

New Namor art! Kris Anka reveals Phoenix Namor variant cover art for Fantastic Four #26

Namor is seen on this Empyre Variant Cover art by Michael Cho

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

New Namor art! Kris Anka reveals Phoenix Namor variant cover art for Fantastic Four #26

Holy cow! That Anka variant is gorgeous! Though ... I'm not so sure about the knee guards and cut off pants, costume wise. But the rest. WOW.

I need to find out if that is a rare, and more costly, variant.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Sorry I've been absent. Lots going on outside of fandom. I hope everyone is doing well in these stressful times.

I went to my comic store for the first time since the shutdown, and realized how far behind I am on things. Plus how much I missed the comics and the fans. Well, most of the fans.

I haven't gone through the thread to see if anyone posted these, but this week we are also getting CONAN: BATTLE FOR THE SERPENT CROWN #4! It has three covers, two with Namor.

The regular cover:

And then this 'rarer' variant which Midtown Comics has listed for $25.

Been looking for a preview, but the only thing I've found is on the Diamond site, here:

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalo...01064?Prevue=1

I was really worried about another Ka-Zar incident, but it sort of looks like someone transformed Conan into an Atlantean???
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Sorry I've been absent. Lots going on outside of fandom. I hope everyone is doing well in these stressful times.

I went to my comic store for the first time since the shutdown, and realized how far behind I am on things. Plus how much I missed the comics and the fans. Well, most of the fans.

I haven't gone through the thread to see if anyone posted these, but this week we are also getting CONAN: BATTLE FOR THE SERPENT CROWN #4! It has three covers, two with Namor.

Been looking for a preview, but the only thing I've found is on the Diamond site, here:

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalo...01064?Prevue=1

I was really worried about another Ka-Zar incident, but it sort of looks like someone transformed Conan into an Atlantean???
    REV!!! I'm so relieved you are doing ok, I was getting worried, but glad to have you pop in! You have been very missed.

No one has posted these yet so thanks for that! It seems like you are right about Conan being turned into an Atlantean, seems like they are pulling another "Nick Fury becomes a Atlantean temporarily" not sure how I feel about this until I read the comic but basically I hope this doesn't become a thing that recurs often. I don't want to see "X" hero has become an Atlantean, I want to read about actual Atlanteans. Still I'm very happy you are back!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

This is pretty cool, Ravin' Ray! I'll have to watch it fully tonight. Alitha has done some pretty Namor work, IIRC. I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

If you ever see her at a con, stop by and chat. She's a lot of fun, and friendly. And yes, a Namor fan.

REV!!! I'm so relieved you are doing ok, I was getting worried, but glad to have you pop in! You have been very missed.

No one has posted these yet so thanks for that! It seems like you are right about Conan being turned into an Atlantean, seems like they are pulling another "Nick Fury becomes a Atlantean temporarily" not sure how I feel about this until I read the comic but basically I hope this doesn't become a thing that recurs often. I don't want to see "X" hero has become an Atlantean, I want to read about actual Atlanteans. Still I'm very happy you are back!

Well, thank you, IW. I missed you guys.

Yeah, I'm not that fond of transformed air breathers sneaking into Atlantis. But at least it's not the Ka-Zar nonsense of spying on Atlantis and fighting sea monsters while holding his breath.