Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    He did but he then lost his memory much later in that run.
    it's all muddled because in The Forge or the casting? [i don't quite recall which one] but in one of Synder's metal preludes they revealed a Joker who had been locked up in a deeper part of the Bat cave for some time. Who seemed pretty knowledgeable of the Bats down to knowing abut new members like Duke

King's batman also I believe indicated that the Joker was aware of Bruce's identity

I just don't know anymore. It's all very confusing.
    Ah, I must have missed that. Maybe we'll get some clarrification if 3 Jokers ever comes out.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Incredible Member

That's one great piece of art there.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    That's one great piece of art there.
    A lot of artists don't get that R right. But I do like it, McKone maybe?
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.

Looks like Ian Churchill's art.

The primary logo for the 80th anniversary Robin special is Tim's. I was expecting it to be Damian's.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The primary logo for the 80th anniversary Robin special is Tim's. I was expecting it to be Damian's.
    This looks amazing .

I'm not surprised they used Tim's logo though, with the solo book it's probably the logo that's been used the most.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    So excited! I love this promotional piece!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    So excited! I love this promotional piece!
    I don't usually buy multiple covers, but I'm gettting the 90's, all Robins, and Jim Lee.

Did the bat editors order Bendis to ditch the Drake suit? Spoiler doesn't approve of it! And in Superman, he already introduced himself as Robin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I did notice that line from Spoiler and I also thought that it might be foreshadowing of changing the suit. That would be great cuz that suit is so ugly.

Or it can just be a throwaway comment. But I dont think so.

I think Tim should have a green suit. He looks good in it and was the best part of his original one.

Plus it gives him his own look since the rest of the bat family are all in blacks, blues and some reds but no greens.

I would have it have some black in it as well but primarily green .
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 03-12-2020 at 05:03 AM.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I think that DC will make Duke Robin rather than Tim but curious how many want Tim going back to Robin after leaving more than 12 years and 3 replacements?
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 03-12-2020 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I think that DC will make Duke Robin rather than Tim but curious how many want Tim going back to Robin after leaving more than 12 years and 3 replacements?
    Nope, don't want him going back to Robin. There would be no point.

Let's be honest Tim never left Robin. He's been Robinish all these years. I don't see Duke becoming Robin. He is Signal and he's building something with that. I don't think DC will risk that. As a Duke fan I don't want him getting dragged into this Robin nonsense.

If Damian does leave Robin Tim would be the choice that makes sense. I don't want him to because I'd rather Damian remain but it makes sense he become since he never manged to leave