Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    Ya, very disappointed in this, he will always be Robin to me
    Same. Hate the Drake thing. Never associated his name as Red Robin with the food place... just never registered lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Same. Hate the Drake thing. Never associated his name as Red Robin with the food place... just never registered lol.
    I would have preferred Red X, I know it's a name from somewhere else, but it fits to me, ex-Robin. Though I still prefer him as Robin.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Neither did I, but that's because the restaurant doesn't exist in the UK.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

spoilers:
    Tim's identity was seen with the rest of the bat family on the last paage of the new Batman issue, leading on the theory he and stephanie will be appearing in joker war.
    end of spoilers

Saw that page on Bleeding Cool several days ago. Joker knows the identities of at least the four male Robins and Barbara. You'd have to imagine that he'll find out about and attack all of the bats (Signal, Batwoman, Orphan, Spoiler, and Batman himself) too.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

I read the issue and I thought the new arc will be like the new 52 death of the family.

I hope Drake will improve his suit soon and honestly when I heard the Drake name the first time, I thought of Nathan Drake from Uncharted.

Amazing Member

It seems Drake suit has been improved a little according to Bendis' twitter

ERV13ZYVAAEQZpl.jpeg.jpg
    Last edited by Dazai_Osamu; 02-22-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Ok now see that cover looks good but it doesn’t really work like they think it does. The problem is when it looks like only Tim has changed his appearance since the original Young Justice. I notice small changes to Bart and Conner but honestly they’re not significant changes. If this was a comparison during like the 2003 Teen Titans team sure but right now, not really worth it.
    Last edited by sifighter; 02-22-2020 at 05:50 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah; they should have included Cassie too. I mean, she hasn't changed her look as drastically as Tim has; but she's the biggest change of everyone else (especially if you use her wig phase as the “before”).
    Last edited by Dataweaver; 02-23-2020 at 10:15 AM.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Even without the wig, her old look would still be drastically different. She wore black back then, not red, and her hair was short.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If I could mandate just one change to the official Drake costume, it would be to replace the red-and-brown disk over his heart with the stylized D from this fan art.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Saw that page on Bleeding Cool several days ago. Joker knows the identities of at least the four male Robins and Barbara. You'd have to imagine that he'll find out about and attack all of the bats (Signal, Batwoman, Orphan, Spoiler, and Batman himself) too.
    Given the humiliation he suffered at Tim's hands, I'm surprised it's taken him this long to get around to seeking revenge.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

So death of the Family part 2?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So death of the Family part 2?
    Didn't he know their ID's already in Death of the Family?
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Didn't he know their ID's already in Death of the Family?
    He did but he then lost his memory much later in that run.
    it's all muddled because in The Forge or the casting? [i don't quite recall which one] but in one of Synder's metal preludes they revealed a Joker who had been locked up in a deeper part of the Bat cave for some time. Who seemed pretty knowledgeable of the Bats down to knowing abut new members like Duke

King's batman also I believe indicated that the Joker was aware of Bruce's identity

I just don't know anymore. It's all very confusing.