Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dazai_Osamu View Post
    Tim and Wonder Girl should be canon, in fact, Tim remembered the world Pre-Flashpoint so his memories should be back and if someday Doomsday Clock affects the rest of the comics, well I hope to read at least a reference to that.
    The issue with that right now is that we don't know what Cassie remembers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The issue with that right now is that we don't know what Cassie remembers.
    It's a complete mess. Hopefully, we'll be getting more cleanup soon.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

I think that was meant to come next issue. That scientist that was messing with Conner was about to tell the rest of the team why they can't all remember each other.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member

I don't have any hope in that, I mean it's Bendis maybe Kon will end up in another dimension or Steph will tell how her talk with her dad went.

See Cassie right now is kind of a mess but it’s not really Bendis’ fault honestly. Because DC during all of rebirth and present made no effort to say what her history is. The last we saw her before Young Justice was I believe the memorial issue of the New 52/DCYou run of Teen Titans when they mourned Tim’s “death” during the rebirth run of Detective Comics. Which means that new 52 version of Cassie existed because that version of Tim went on to rediscover Young Justice existed after his return in Detective Comics. But then in Young Justice she remembered Conner and Bart, but as Conner and Bart from pre-New 52 not Tron Conner and Bart-Torr.

So in other words Cassies history is...they didn’t write her for a few years and hoped you would forget New 52 while reestablishing the old Young Justice team. All we do know is Zeus is still her grandfather, she’s friends with Tim, Conner, and Bart, Wonder Woman just mentioned her in a recent issue and she remembers some version of the teen titans but not explicitly said which. That’s what we got to work with.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Hadn't Damian's TT team started by the time Tim "died"? There was no memorial issue of TT and Cassie was already in comic book limbo by then.

Hadn't Damian's TT team started by the time Tim "died"? There was no memorial issue of TT and Cassie was already in comic book limbo by then.
    Teen Titans issue 24 by Bedard, they tease Damian’s team at the end of the issue.

ntt24-01.jpg
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-09-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

That has nothing to do with the events of Detective Comics though...

That has nothing to do with the events of Detective Comics though...
    Issue 24 is set right after Detective comics 940, in fact here is the very first panel on the first page of issue 24 where they say just that. Sorry if problem reading, posted from my phone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-12-2020 at 06:35 AM.
    Words to live by.

If that's the case, why is Tim still in his New 52 costume?

If that's the case, why is Tim still in his New 52 costume?
    I can only assume Bedard screwed up. Fact is that Tim Drake in teen titans around DCyou and beginning of Rebirth was in his New 52 Red Robin suit while Tynion changed his appearance in Detective Comics. I’m guessing Bedard just felt like sticking with the Red Robin suit since that is what his run had and what readers of that run of teen titans were used to.
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-12-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    See Cassie right now is kind of a mess but it’s not really Bendis’ fault honestly. Because DC during all of rebirth and present made no effort to say what her history is. The last we saw her before Young Justice was I believe the memorial issue of the New 52/DCYou run of Teen Titans when they mourned Tim’s “death” during the rebirth run of Detective Comics. Which means that new 52 version of Cassie existed because that version of Tim went on to rediscover Young Justice existed after his return in Detective Comics. But then in Young Justice she remembered Conner and Bart, but as Conner and Bart from pre-New 52 not Tron Conner and Bart-Torr.

So in other words Cassies history is...they didn’t write her for a few years and hoped you would forget New 52 while reestablishing the old Young Justice team. All we do know is Zeus is still her grandfather, she’s friends with Tim, Conner, and Bart, Wonder Woman just mentioned her in a recent issue and she remembers some version of the teen titans but not explicitly said which. That’s what we got to work with.
    Cassie is difficult yes..

She is either:

a) Simply NEW52 Cassie with new look and new lasso:
    They didnt say to her that she is Dianas niece and Diana said to her in NEW52 as she told her that her father is Lennox, that she would be even stronger if Lennox would have raised her. This could imply that she also in NEW52 THEORETICALLY had the powers of a demigoddess, but relied more on the armor.

b) Fusion between Pre-Flashpoint and NEW52.

She is for sure either half NEW52 or complete NEW52, since Superman recognized her, but not Conner.

Wonder Woman mentioned CASSIE?

It’s in one of the most recent issues, 753 I think, where she lists Cassie alongside Donna Troy and Steve Trevor who she hasn’t been making time in her life for. So Cassie exists and has some history in the DC universe and with Wonder Woman but it hasn’t been specifically said what of pre-flashpoint is canon.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Teen Titans issue 24 by Bedard, they tease Damian’s team at the end of the issue.

ntt24-01.jpg
    Tim's DCnU 52 Red Robin costume doesn't look so bad here.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Amazing Member

I liked Tim's New-52 costume, not as much as the Pre-Flashpoint suit but it was nice. As a matter of fact I liked Tim more in red.