Page 37 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

It makes sense that Tim would be introduced if Jason's taking the Red Hood mantle.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It makes sense that Tim would be introduced if Jason's taking the Red Hood mantle.
    well, hope we can get stephanie also if he is coming.

Unless there is a timeskip, i think things are moving to fast. Dick just met Jason during season 1.

Now Season 3 Jason is Red Hood and Bruce already has another Robin? What about the training they supposed to have?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Unless there is a timeskip, i think things are moving to fast. Dick just met Jason during season 1.

Now Season 3 Jason is Red Hood and Bruce already has another Robin? What about the training they supposed to have?
    I mean, it's Titans. They'll take any excuse to throw in new characters (especially Batfamily characters) as they can .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post

It makes sense Jason in the Titans has the Red Hood mentality despite not being killed by the Joker and revived later on.

Amazing Member

There should be a timeskip, honestly it's not like Bruce trained Dick and Jason that long before they started fighting crime, Pre-Flashpoint it was six months. It should be remarked Tim's training was longer.

Alternate designs for Young Justice Drake.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

All of those are better wtf?! Red and black is sexy. I like H and I for practicality/realism, but A,B,C, and G are all good too, maybe the logo (paint splash) are too complicated G is too close to Nightwing

Yeah, G does remind me of New 52 Nightwing. I like D, myself.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

I like E, because honestly if I am a nighttime hero I will not design my suit with dark color but have bright color in the middle of my chest. It just like gives your villain specific pointer for your enemy to target your heart. But indeed that suit is too plain, if only the belt has different color than black

I like E, but they all need a full cape.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

I or F for me personally.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Preview for next week's Young Justice issue: http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...07&postcount=1

Tim is still called drake so far and is in that costume, so whatever batman told Tim last issue didn't lead to him changing costumes yet. I have to assume this happens later in the issue or it'll be very weird if they are just start having Tim go by robin with a costume change without any on screen reason for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Alternate designs for Young Justice Drake.
    Not fond of any of these. I guess this artist is not a great costume designer.

I think E is the best one.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Preview for next week's Young Justice issue: http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...07&postcount=1

Tim is still called drake so far and is in that costume, so whatever batman told Tim last issue didn't lead to him changing costumes yet. I have to assume this happens later in the issue or it'll be very weird if they are just start having Tim go by robin with a costume change without any on screen reason for it.
    Wait, Cluemaster's alive?!

Oh right. Rebirth