Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Well on Nightwing #74 "Dickyboy" (God I thought I hate Ric name the most) called Tim as "Drake" so maybe they will be more scene about Tim's shift to Robin role than only on YJ, probably will include all Batfam member on there (except Damian maybe), like some kind of family announcement? "Our youngest is too busy having morality crisis so fam remember, from now Tim is Robin again! Congrats Tim!"

By the way, DC need to stop de-aged and shortened Tim, he can't be 16 and on that height forever. At this point perhaps Damian will outgrow him, especially if he get new identity and Tim is still Robin (Study shows that Robin costume stunts children's growth).

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

Well on Nightwing #74 "Dickyboy" (God I thought I hate Ric name the most) called Tim as "Drake" so maybe they will be more scene about Tim's shift to Robin role than only on YJ, probably will include all Batfam member on there (except Damian maybe), like some kind of family announcement? "Our youngest is too busy having morality crisis so fam remember, from now Tim is Robin again! Congrats Tim!"

By the way, DC need to stop de-aged and shortened Tim, he can't be 16 and on that height forever. At this point perhaps Damian will outgrow him, especially if he get new identity and Tim is still Robin (Study shows that Robin costume stunts children's growth).
    Damian would be 18 before Tim, but his height won't change
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Damian would be 18 before Tim, but his height won't change
    They really can't age Tim and Damian more, it'll age Bruce more.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Amazing Member

Tim was short, and at least they should make 17 years old...again.

That one can be explained as Dick being out of character.

Poor showing from Tim there. Dick was surprised Jason was so slow to figure out he was still working for Joker, but Tim's supposed to be almost as good a detective as Bruce and should've noticed it first.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That one can be explained as Dick being out of character.

Poor showing from Tim there. Dick was surprised Jason was so slow to figure out he was still working for Joker, but Tim's supposed to be almost as good a detective as Bruce and should've noticed it first.
    they don't know the joker got to him. they don't know anything all they know is dick has suppose to have got his memory back and they're about to fight a bunch of clowns. i'll give you jason only because they're suppose to be detectives and dick just attack him a few hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    they don't know the joker got to him. they don't know anything all they know is dick has suppose to have got his memory back and they're about to fight a bunch of clowns. i'll give you jason only because they're suppose to be detectives and dick just attack him a few hours ago.
    Poor editor writer co-ordintation in the Batoffice between the editor and the writers of Nightwing and Batgirl in my opinion as well.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    No...

You can just age Tim up and leave Bruce at his age...

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Damian can be aged up without it affecting Bruce since he is modified Tim on the other hand can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    No...

You can just age Tim up and leave Bruce at his age...
    Can he? Right now Tim is younger than Jon Kent. I wonder what will happen when Damian is aged up? Damian can't come before Tim because Tim'a origin is based on Jason

How old is Bats supposed to be anyway? He's at-least 40 in my head but I know they like to keep the prime characters ridiculously young.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    How old is Bats supposed to be anyway? He's at-least 40 in my head but I know they like to keep the prime characters ridiculously young.
    Honestly not sure. I'd say he's supposed to be early 30's which doesn't make much sense since he was already in his 20's when he became Batman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Rebirth uses both Zero Year and Year One back story and in both, he started at 25
    Early Rebirth the back story is 10 years long so in present-day he's 35

This one I'm not sure if it's actual canon but if the back story in later parts of Rebirth is further lengthened to 15 years he's 40

Bronze Age he's 28, starting at 22

Post Crisis he's... let's see... 27 when he brought in Dick at 12... 33 when Dick went to college at 18 and around that time or when he's 19 Bruce took in Jason at 12... Jason died at 15 so Bruce is 36-37, at the same time Tim came in at 12... by the end of Post Crisis Tim was 17.... so Bruce is 41-42 by the end of Post Crisis

New 52 he's 31

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Can he? Right now Tim is younger than Jon Kent.
    No he isn't. The Robin 80th anniversary comic retconned his age in Detective Comics Rebirth to be closer to 20 than the originally stated 16. I'd say he's at least 18 now, and Jon is 17.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian can be aged up without it affecting Bruce since he is modified Tim on the other hand can't.
    Have no fear! For even in the Batman Beyond Rebirth timeline, Tim will still be 16!