Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758596061 LastLast
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

If infinite horizons are pretty much an extension of Future state, and so far we've seen that it pretty much is, then Tim should be getting a book as well. Hopefully with art by Eddy Barrows like there.

Maybe itll be announced for April or May.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    If infinite horizons are pretty much an extension of Future state, and so far we've seen that it pretty much is, then Tim should be getting a book as well. Hopefully with art by Eddy Barrows like there.

Maybe itll be announced for April or May.
    However, Tim doesn't even appear in that cover for Infinite Horizons, so I really doubt DC will give him a solo.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    However, Tim doesn't even appear in that cover for Infinite Horizons, so I really doubt DC will give him a solo.
    Edit. Nvm. I thought you were talking about the Batman 106 variant.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Edit. Nvm. I thought you were talking about the Batman 106 variant.
    I didn't mean the cover for Infinite Misteries where every Batfamily member appear.

I mean this cover for Infinite Frontier:

INFINITE_FRONTIER_Cv0_5fdbfebfc6a4e2.14103115.jpg

This cover seems to have characters that will be important even for the future (like Stargirl). Tim doesn't appear in this, so I really doubt they have a plan for a solo for Tim.
    Last edited by Konja7; 12-21-2020 at 03:35 AM.

I didn't mean the cover for Infinite Misteries where every Batfamily member appear.

I mean this cover for Infinite Frontier:

INFINITE_FRONTIER_Cv0_5fdbfebfc6a4e2.14103115.jpg

This cover seems to have that will be important even for the future (like Stargirl). Tim doesn't appear in this, so I really doubt they have a plan for a solo for Tim.
    Unless he's (and this pains me to say as a big Jason Todd fan) Red X.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Unless he's (and this pains me to say as a big Jason Todd fan) Red X.
    Pretty certain Tim is not Red X. Tim is Robin in Future State, all while Red X is active. Pretty clear Tim is not Red X but someone else altogether. Plus Tim is not part of the Titans academy where RX's origin kicks off.
    Last edited by KrustyKid; 12-20-2020 at 11:29 PM.

Tim hasn't had a solo since 2011. Doubt he gets one now. Though I'm sure he'll star in a team book along with a few others. That's my bet. Maybe a continuation of Gotham Knights in some form or another.

If there's a Batgirls book coming, that's somewhere else he's likely to show up - considering he's Spoiler's boyfriend.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If there's a Batgirls book coming, that's somewhere else he's likely to show up - considering he's Spoiler's boyfriend.
    Given Babs place in Nightwing, I doubt we'll be seeing a Batgirl book atm

I said Batgirls, plural - it would star Cass and Steph, not Babs, who would just be a voice in an earpiece like in the Batman titles.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I said Batgirls, plural - it would star Cass and Steph, not Babs, who would just be a voice in an earpiece like in the Batman titles.
    If there were a book like that, I doubt Babs would serve just as the commanding voice. I feel she would be just as active with the other two. Would have been much more plausible if her place wasn't in Nightwing. That seems to be her main home for now. Perhaps we'll get something like that down the line, don't see it happening with the first wave though. A Gotham Knights 2.0 seems more likely.

Extraordinary Member

Depends on who takes lead. If it’s Oracle the sure he might make a few guest appearances. If it’s Cass and Steph he might reoccur

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    If there were a book like that, I doubt Babs would serve just as the commanding voice. I feel she would be just as active with the other two. Would have been much more plausible if her place wasn't in Nightwing. That seems to be her main home for now. Perhaps we'll get something like that down the line, don't see it happening with the first wave though. A Gotham Knights 2.0 seems more likely.
    I agree that it would be weird if DC releases a Batgirls ongoing. DC seems to focus on bigger names.

However, DC really seems to work in the Batgirls concept, so I think they would use that for something.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I did see a statement , I think from Tynion, yesterday that Tim will play a significant role in the Batman books in the next year.

So at least Tim will still be around.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake