Page 36 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I prefer the Logan we get in that Black Cat page to the Logan we've gotten from Hickman to be honest.
    Did you read Wolverine #1 or are you reading X-Force?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Did you read Wolverine #1 or are you reading X-Force?
    I'm not reading X-force, and I WANT to read Wolverine but my store never got it in. Apparently its on backorder and something something Diamond is terrible. I'm mad at the owner over it.

Incredible Member

I am utterly uninterested in Wolverine’s growth as a citizen, or gentleman.
    His acceptance of a three way relationship with Scott and Jean is counter to lis last forty plus hears of comics history and behavior. He is the alpha male, and would drive off competitors, period. This new, mature Logan needs to get a grip.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    His acceptance of a three way relationship with Scott and Jean is counter to lis last forty plus hears of comics history and behavior. He is the alpha male, and would drive off competitors, period. This new, mature Logan needs to get a grip.
    This is honestly my perception of the entire Krakoa era.

This isn't the X-Men. It's an Inhumans reskin.

Spectacular Member

totally agree. Goes against everything we know about his character. Just another part of the comics I will have to ignore if I am to continue to enjoy my favorite character. I keep repeating that Logan rejected Jean during New X-Men, realizing that they would never work in a relationship. BUT if they did and Scott was anywhere near Jean Logan would feast on his eyeballs. Literally any other result is worse than fanfiction. YES, what Hickman is making vague overtures to is WORSE than fanfiction.

I'm not going to lie, Wolverine being with dudes is a fanfic dream come true. But this doesn't feel natural. Especially with Scott. If they seriously sat down and worked out their differences and decided to try polyamory, fine. Weird but fine. But suddenly dropping this on us with juvenile teasing feels insulting.

I prefer the Logan we get in that Black Cat page to the Logan we've gotten from Hickman to be honest.
    I like the way Wolverine is written both in Black Cat and in the X-Books, I really enjoy this new status quo and Logan's new role, it feels "fresh" to me, and the way he's currently written by Hickman and Percy in X-Men, X-Force and especially in the first issue of Wolverine is almost perfect in my opinion, he really sounds like the character I used to like before House of M.

Honestly, I think it's the first time since the end of the Morrison's run that I'm really interested in the main X-Men book and in the X-Men line as a whole.

With that said, I can understand why some readers don't like this new status quo and especially what's going on with Jean/Logan/Scott, the way this plot is currently written has sparked a lot of discussions that's for sure.

This hasn't happened. Just because a few sites claim it's happening does not make it true. When there is actual on page proof of it then it will be cannon. Until then it is a fantasy of the people that want it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    I like the way Wolverine is written both in Black Cat and in the X-Books, I really enjoy this new status quo and Logan's new role, it feels "fresh" to me, and the way he's currently written by Hickman and Percy in X-Men, X-Force and especially in the first issue of Wolverine is almost perfect in my opinion, he really sounds like the character I used to like before House of M.

Honestly, I think it's the first time since the end of the Morrison's run that I'm really interested in the main X-Men book and in the X-Men line as a whole.

With that said, I can understand why some readers don't like this new status quo and especially what's going on with Jean/Logan/Scott, the way this plot is currently written has sparked a lot of discussions that's for sure.
    that's my take too, Hickman and Percy (especially the latter) are doing a good job with him. I can understamd the anger to that honestly, as another user say, is not subtle enought to ignore and also not clear enought to confirm, is a lot of wink, wink, hint, hint, quite frankly Hickman is having a ball with us. Personally speaking, i don't like it for similar reasons that other posters, but my main one is that Logan shouldn't interact with eacth other longer than necessary (not much beyond missions and the occasional casual chatter, definetly not buddies with Scott and not that close to Jean).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Cyclops and Wolverine aren't buddies. They should always be written as coworkers that don't like each other. Anything else is completely out of character. Frankly people claiming they're friends has annoyed me. Just like Wolverine being drawn tall or his claws being drawn popping between his knuckles instead of the back of his hands like they're supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine aren't buddies. They should always be written as coworkers that don't like each other. Anything else is completely out of character. Frankly people claiming they're friends has annoyed me. Just like Wolverine being drawn tall or his claws being drawn popping between his knuckles instead of the back of his hands like they're supposed to.
    Hickman x-men is a festival on x-men acting OOC. Logan and Scott relationship was always more restricted on work

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    This is honestly my perception of the entire Krakoa era.

This isn't the X-Men. It's an Inhumans reskin.
    pretty much this

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    totally agree. Goes against everything we know about his character. Just another part of the comics I will have to ignore if I am to continue to enjoy my favorite character. I keep repeating that Logan rejected Jean during New X-Men, realizing that they would never work in a relationship. BUT if they did and Scott was anywhere near Jean Logan would feast on his eyeballs. Literally any other result is worse than fanfiction. YES, what Hickman is making vague overtures to is WORSE than fanfiction.
    perfectly well put. pandeing to fanfiction might be the worse thing on a professional work

It is weird that on Hickman i feel a domesticated Wolverine, while with Percy I feel like Logan really is Logan.
    I liked he being all restic hunting monsters on krakoa and saving Beast. later using some jeans and a ugly shirt taking a drink with Domino while watching sunset. Voicing his concerns over krakoa way of life, that they are too SHELTERED AND CONFORTABLE.
    I wonder if Percy gonna really explore the summers house problem
    Last edited by spirit2011; 02-28-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Astonishing Member

I think logan should copy general howlett and grow a mustache..

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I think logan should copy general howlett and grow a mustache..
    Ah, the second best version of Logan. Best is Wolvie from Exiles.

Those little comments from him about being dissatisfied with some of the things on Krakoa are starting to annoy me. Its not like these things just suddenly happened. I know he's not part of the Quiet Council, but he's still a pretty big deal. Logan is the type who honestly would just leave with some of the crazy things they are doing. Being all 'I don't like it, but that's government for you!' is really bizarre.

Ah, the second best version of Logan. Best is Wolvie from Exiles.

Those little comments from him about being dissatisfied with some of the things on Krakoa are starting to annoy me. Its not like these things just suddenly happened. I know he's not part of the Quiet Council, but he's still a pretty big deal. Logan is the type who honestly would just leave with some of the crazy things they are doing. Being all 'I don't like it, but that's government for you!' is really bizarre.
    I think that something else weird is going on. Or maybe Logan want to keep check of what is happening because he knows it won't work at all

Hi.

Logan.jpg