Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • ADAM KUBERT (A/C)
    Variant Cover by TONY DANIEL
    VARIANT COVER BY ADAM KUBERT & GREG HILDEBRANDT
    MARVEL ZOMBIES VARIANT COVER BY GERARDO ZAFFINO
    WOLVERINE DIGS IN!
    The Flower Cartel and the Pale Girl seem to be one step ahead of Wolverine, but he has a plan. It’s a risky gamble that will take him into the heart of a larger criminal conspiracy even as it puts many mutant lives at risk.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    It does look good.
    I do hope his best friend turns up at some point, they haven’t interacted for years (dying together dramatically doesn’t count, I’m thinking of something more mundane, like going for a beer ).
    Let's hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post

WOLVERINE DIGS IN!
    The Flower Cartel and the Pale Girl seem to be one step ahead of Wolverine, but he has a plan. It’s a risky gamble that will take him into the heart of a larger criminal conspiracy even as it puts many mutant lives at risk.
    Great cover! It looks like the Pale Girl and the Flower Cartel are going to be formidable opponents.

X–FORCE #10

BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A) • Cover by Dustin weaver
    THE DEADLY GARDEN!
    As one of the team members struggles with their secrets unraveling, the rest of X–Force has to fight to stay alive long enough to salvage their mission.

This friendship is back. Have some more Larraz Logan.

CAPTAIN MARVEL #17
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • FRANCESCO MANNA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    DEAD MAN’S HAND!
    It’s poker night at Casa Danvers, and with Wolverine, Monica Rambeau, Spider-Woman, Hazmat, Jessica Jones and Ms. Marvel all in the game, Carol might just lose her shirt. But who – or what – is THE NEXUS and why is it ruining this much needed R&R!?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

CAPTAIN MARVEL #17
    DEAD MAN’S HAND!
    It’s poker night at Casa Danvers, and with Wolverine, Monica Rambeau, Spider-Woman, Hazmat, Jessica Jones and Ms. Marvel all in the game, Carol might just lose her shirt. But who – or what – is THE NEXUS and why is it ruining this much needed R&R!?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Oh nice!!!! Logan and Carol were a great duo in the past and I have to admit I missed those poker games, something crazy always happened:

Logan is lucky that Gambit won't be here though, it didn't end well for him the last time they played together lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Wolverine #1 Trailer:

It looks amazing!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for sharing! This trailer is amazing! I am so excited! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you for sharing! This trailer is amazing! I am so excited! Can't wait!
    Yeah it's going to be awesome!!!!!!

Marvel also released an official press release where we learn a little more about Logan's new status quo:

" Wolverine has been a loner, a killer, a hero, an Avenger, but can he be…happy? Watch Wolverine navigate Jonathan Hickman’s new mutant paradigm in the Wolverine #1 trailer featuring writer Benjamin Percy, Editor in Chief C.B. Cebulski, and Senior Editor Jordan D. White!

Wolverine has returned from the dead and finds himself in a world he no longer recognizes. Now all mutants are deathless, and have a safe, gilded nation all to themselves. Is there a place for someone like Logan in this world? All Wolverine knows is that there are innocents that still need to be protected, and criminals that need to be brought to justice – and after all, he’s the best there is at what he does.

“Adam Kubert has been a legend at Marvel for so long. He’s done so much great work, and it’s great to have him back working on Wolverine,” praises White.

“I am having so much fun bringing to life this character who, to all the fans out there, is one of the most exciting characters in the Marvel Universe,” says Percy.

Wolverine #1 by Benjamin Percy, Adam Kubert, and Viktor Bogdonavic is on sale February 2020 in comic shops, on the Marvel Comics App, and on Marvel.com!"

Also a pic from the trailer:

Source: https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...ordan-d-white/

Wolverine is also in the preview of X-Men #5, where he's tracking Serafina.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

CAPTAIN MARVEL #17
    DEAD MAN’S HAND!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Luke better be spectating lol, although after that hunt for Wolverine mini i don't think he'll care lol

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post

WOLVERINE DIGS IN!
    Seems alright, although not many of Wolverine rogue's that debuted around the 10s have stuck, pretty much one or two arc villains.

Does anyone remember that evil 'omega' mutant from Deadpool vs Old Man Logan lol, no where to be seen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    It does look good.
    I do hope his best friend turns up at some point, they haven’t interacted for years (dying together dramatically doesn’t count, I’m thinking of something more mundane, like going for a beer ).
    That scene was so perfect for them though!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

i have been really enjoying logan so far in dawn of x!! wich wasnt common before.
    im probably gonna pick up a non laura wolvie solo for the first time wich makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i have been really enjoying logan so far in dawn of x!! wich wasnt common before.
    im probably gonna pick up a non laura wolvie solo for the first time wich makes me happy
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Yeah it's going to be awesome!!!!!!

Marvel also released an official press release where we learn a little more about Logan's new status quo:

" Wolverine has been a loner, a killer, a hero, an Avenger, but can he be…happy? Watch Wolverine navigate Jonathan Hickman’s new mutant paradigm in the Wolverine #1 trailer featuring writer Benjamin Percy, Editor in Chief C.B. Cebulski, and Senior Editor Jordan D. White!

Wolverine has returned from the dead and finds himself in a world he no longer recognizes. Now all mutants are deathless, and have a safe, gilded nation all to themselves. Is there a place for someone like Logan in this world? All Wolverine knows is that there are innocents that still need to be protected, and criminals that need to be brought to justice – and after all, he’s the best there is at what he does.

“Adam Kubert has been a legend at Marvel for so long. He’s done so much great work, and it’s great to have him back working on Wolverine,” praises White.

“I am having so much fun bringing to life this character who, to all the fans out there, is one of the most exciting characters in the Marvel Universe,” says Percy.

Wolverine #1 by Benjamin Percy, Adam Kubert, and Viktor Bogdonavic is on sale February 2020 in comic shops, on the Marvel Comics App, and on Marvel.com!"

Also a pic from the trailer:

Source: https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...ordan-d-white/

Wolverine is also in the preview of X-Men #5, where he's tracking Serafina.
    Thank you Hush, nice preview!
    Hush:
    Yeah she's like a "moving blind spot" to Wolverine's senses. He should also be careful around Serafina, his adamantium's skeleton is a weakness against her.
    Where is this picture from?
    This might be the reason why they are bringing x-23 in.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you Hush, nice preview!

Where is this picture from?
    This might be the reason why they are bringing x-23 in.
    I suppose they could make it that since it's only her claws bonded, Serafina won't be able to affect her (or she could simply remove her claws, let bone ones grow in, and then have the adamantium ones reimplanted later like she did after Kimura hacked off her arm during X-Force).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I suppose they could make it that since it's only her claws bonded, Serafina won't be able to affect her (or she could simply remove her claws, let bone ones grow in, and then have the adamantium ones reimplanted later like she did after Kimura hacked off her arm during X-Force).
    Yes, exactly my thoughts!

Spectacular Member

How is the Wolverine Origin book by Jenkins and Gillen? Might get the hardcover sometime. It looks like there's a part 2 as well. Is that any good?

BANNED