Page 38 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    X-Force #12 Cover by Dustin Weaver:

Source: https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-in-the-panel/
    Who are they? Xeno?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    that's my take too, Hickman and Percy (especially the latter) are doing a good job with him. I can understamd the anger to that honestly, as another user say, is not subtle enought to ignore and also not clear enought to confirm, is a lot of wink, wink, hint, hint, quite frankly Hickman is having a ball with us. Personally speaking, i don't like it for similar reasons that other posters, but my main one is that Logan shouldn't interact with eacth other longer than necessary (not much beyond missions and the occasional casual chatter, definetly not buddies with Scott and not that close to Jean).
    It can be frustrating that's for sure, let's hope it will be resolved soon. That's the way I see them too, colleagues that "respect" each other but not buddies living on the moon and spending that much time together outside of work.

With that said, I would like to see Logan spending more time with Kurt, Peter and Ororo outside of missions

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    I absolutely loved the Wolverine #1 issue.

Question- Why didn't Jean or Xavier read red omega's mind? They would have known he is a double agent.

Lastly, I wish there was more Jean in it.
    I agree, it was a really good issue! Magneto mentioned that Xavier was off on a diplomatic mission during this story, as for Jean, you can see Magneto talking to her when Wolverine was running through the island, so maybe she was already busy with another mission before Omega Red's arrival.

But yeah it's strange, now to be honest with you I'm not sure what kind of protocols the mutants have when they welcome a new mutant on the island and especially if they read their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thank you for sharing, Hush! Nice art!

So the Pale Girl controls Storm, Iceman, Pyro.
    She seems to be some sort of siren. Seems that Bishop is not affected since he wore a Headset at the beginning.

Yes, it seems to be.

More art tease:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamKuber...047362/photo/1

Thanks for the art! Yeah it looks like Bishop wasn't affected because he was listening to some music, so maybe she controls people with her voice. Also not sure if that's the art but the Pale Girl seem to be really tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Hah! You’re right.

Attachment 93882
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Looks like that's murmusa blade.
    It looks like it, maybe the blade has been reforged or it's a new one since the Muramasa Blade that was introduced during the Origins and Endings story, was broken during a fight between Wolverine and Daken and later melted down to make bullets by the Orphans of X if I'm not mistaken.

Who are they? Xeno?
    Maybe it's a new team created by both Russia and XENO, the solicitations of X-Force #11 said that Russia may be aligned with XENO.
    Last edited by Hush; 02-29-2020 at 06:05 AM.

Looks like that's murmusa blade.
    It is. For sure. And that Kid Cable preview is ridiculous. God I hate when they have Logan job to someone, even in training, just to try to make the lead look good. F that. Use someone else for that crap.

Also, anyone else seen this...

C4E4866B-ECC5-44B3-943A-0965C8043DB1.jpg

I’ll be honest, despite him being Superman, I don’t hate it. I enjoyed him in The Witcher and he’s jacked and hairy.
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 02-29-2020 at 07:16 AM.

It can be frustrating that's for sure, let's hope it will be resolved soon. That's the way I see them too, colleagues that "respect" each other but not buddies living on the moon and spending that much time together outside of work.

With that said, I would like to see Logan spending more time with Kurt, Peter and Ororo outside of missions

I agree, it was a really good issue! Magneto mentioned that Xavier was off on a diplomatic mission during this story, as for Jean, you can see Magneto talking to her when Wolverine was running through the island, so maybe she was already busy with another mission before Omega Red's arrival.

But yeah it's strange, now to be honest with you I'm not sure what kind of protocols the mutants have when they welcome a new mutant on the island and especially if they read their minds.

Thanks for the art! Yeah it looks like Bishop wasn't affected because he was listening to some music, so maybe she controls people with her voice. Also not sure if that's the art but the Pale Girl seem to be really tiny.

Lmao

It looks like it, maybe the blade has been reforged or it's a new one since the Muramasa Blade that was introduced during the Origins and Endings story, was broken during a fight between Wolverine and Daken and later melted down to make bullets by the Orphans of X if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe it's a new team created by both Russia and XENO, the solicitations of X-Force #11 said that Russia may be aligned with XENO.
    I would like to see Logan interacting more with Ororo and Piort (Kurt and him at least had a moment already), if he is going to share residence with someone in Krakoa those 3 make more sense, although i'm pretty sure that we would see more between Logan and Kurt later considering that Hickman obviously has plans for him. Also thanks for the images and the information (i'm almost sure than Creed, Deathstrike and Cornelius are creations of the Pale Girl).
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It is. For sure. And that Kid Cable preview is ridiculous. God I hate when they have Logan job to someone, even in training, just to try to make the lead look good. F that. Use someone else for that crap.

Also, anyone else seen this...

C4E4866B-ECC5-44B3-943A-0965C8043DB1.jpg

I’ll be honest, despite him being Superman, I don’t hate it. I enjoyed him in The Witcher and he’s jacked and hairy.
    To be honest, everything that i heard about Cable seems to indicate that he is stronger than Logan, so is not really jobbing.

As for Cavill, eh, maybe he could work, i think that he is a decent actor, but he is not my first choice.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

This is not adult Cable, though. He’s a kid. No chance Logan should job to him.

The rumor comes from Wegotthiscovered, this site is notorious for writing false and click bait articles, that's what they've been doing for years.

If you see a rumor from Wegotthiscovered or Cosmic Book News, just know that 99% of the time, it's fake.

Ah. Well I’ve seen it making the rounds and didn’t know where it came from. Regardless, I don’t hate it.

The rumor comes from Wegotthiscovered, this site is notorious for writing false and click bait articles, that's what they've been doing for years.

If you see a rumor from Wegotthiscovered or Cosmic Book News, just know that 99% of the time, it's fake.
    Thanks for the warning, i suspected as much to be honest because i doubt there is any plan in future movies for Wolverine or the X-Men until like 2023 or something.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

To be honest, everything that i heard about Cable seems to indicate that he is stronger than Logan, so is not really jobbing.

As for Cavill, eh, maybe he could work, i think that he is a decent actor, but he is not my first choice.
    Lol Cable And "KID" Cable. Logan should smack that Kid down but I guess Logan has reached pinnacle of jobbery so why bother.....

I would like to see Logan interacting more with Ororo and Piort (Kurt and him at least had a moment already), if he is going to share residence with someone in Krakoa those 3 make more sense, although i'm pretty sure that we would see more between Logan and Kurt later considering that Hickman obviously has plans for him. Also thanks for the images and the information (i'm almost sure than Creed, Deathstrike and Cornelius are creations of the Pale Girl).
    Yeah I hope so and you're right it seems Hickman has some plans for Kurt, I really hope we will see more of the fuzzy blue elf in the future.

I was thinking that maybe the Pale Girl messed with Logan's senses/mind and that basically Sabretooth, Deathstrike and Cornelius were in reality just Domino, Jean and QQ but honestly if that's the case, that would be disappointing and just too similar to what happened to OML. So yeah for now, I'm not really sure what's going on lol.

Ah. Well I’ve seen it making the rounds and didn’t know where it came from. Regardless, I don’t hate it.
    No problem! My top picks to play Wolverine in the MCU would be Tom Hardy (with Venom's success it's not going to happen lol) or Travis Fimmel (Ragnar in Vikings).

Thanks for the warning, i suspected as much to be honest because i doubt there is any plan in future movies for Wolverine or the X-Men until like 2023 or something.
    If the rumor that the Winter Soldier & Falcon series will take place in Madripoor is true, I could see Bucky making a reference to an angry little Canadian soldier from WWII or someone mentioning a mysterious character named "Patch" but yeah I don't think he's going to appear just yet.

This is not adult Cable, though. He’s a kid. No chance Logan should job to him.
    i'm not seeing him with the tecnovirus arm, so i guess he has his full telekinect powers

No. He has the virus.

No. He has the virus.
    On the previews his arm is normal and not metalic

I don't think this Cable has the Virus. If not then he is actually one of the most powerful mutants. Buy in hand to hand Wolverine should win the fight everyday of the week.