Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read Wolverine #2. Definitely worth picking up! It's got Wolverine, gratuitous violence, and secret plots that require extra stabbing. What more could you want?
    Yeah, this was solid. Felt short, but that’s probably because the first issue was double sized. Love having Kubert back on Wolverine art duties. He’s definitely one of the all time great Wolverine artists.

Really enjoyed this issue and once again Percy keeps his awesome streak going.

BANNED

I am not sure how is this book's narrative is any different then what we have read so far for like 15 to 20 years.

I was a bit underwhelmed by Wolverine #2. The first issue was soooo much better!

It was ok, i'm not fond of the direction that he decided to go thought, is pretty similar to the Wolverine Goes To Hell for my taste, but i should have expected this.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I am going to ask a very dumb question. I am getting confused with all these different series.
    X-Force - Who is the bad guy? The telefloro something?
    Wolverine Solo - #1 had Red omega and Dracula; #2 has pale girl.

What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Redshipper View Post
    I am going to ask a very dumb question. I am getting confused with all these different series.
    X-Force - Who is the bad guy? The telefloro something?
    Wolverine Solo - #1 had Red omega and Dracula; #2 has pale girl.

What is going on?
    X-Force is currently facing the telefloronics, that's probably gonna wrap up with this current arc. Meanwhile, lots of the villains they've faced stem from XENO, a larger organization led by that guy with a peacock mask. Chances are they'll keep popping up throughout Percy's run.

Solicits suggest the Omega red stuff is gonna continue in future x-force issues, while the Dracula stuff is gonna continue in wolverine issues. Not sure how long the Pale Girl/Flower Cartel is gonna last, my guess is at least the next two issues. Hope that clears some stuff up!

Kudos to percy. I was absolutely blown away with issue two of wolverine. The art from Kubert, the story. Really good.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

My store closed down because of the virus, so I've missed ALL of this run.

Logan characterization throughout DoX is all over the place. I can't believe he threatened to make Franklin and Valeria an orphan in FF/X-men. But I suppose that series is just terrible all around, so maybe its best to ignore it. It just sticks out because he's going to be teaming up with the FF in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    My store closed down because of the virus, so I've missed ALL of this run.

Logan characterization throughout DoX is all over the place. I can't believe he threatened to make Franklin and Valeria an orphan in FF/X-men. But I suppose that series is just terrible all around, so maybe its best to ignore it. It just sticks out because he's going to be teaming up with the FF in a few weeks
    I think FF+x-men is awful. Lots of OOC moments, Logan has a least two: let kids be little soldiers and try to kill Sue and reed

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    X-Force is currently facing the telefloronics, that's probably gonna wrap up with this current arc. Meanwhile, lots of the villains they've faced stem from XENO, a larger organization led by that guy with a peacock mask. Chances are they'll keep popping up throughout Percy's run.

Solicits suggest the Omega red stuff is gonna continue in future x-force issues, while the Dracula stuff is gonna continue in wolverine issues. Not sure how long the Pale Girl/Flower Cartel is gonna last, my guess is at least the next two issues. Hope that clears some stuff up!
    You are so wonderful! Always answering my dumb queries. Yes, it clears up stuff.

Logan just looks so cool like that.