Page 39 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

He has the virus. Read Brisson’s X-Force run.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    On the previews his arm is normal and not metalic
    Really? I didn't notice in the preview. He had the metal arm other issues so far right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah he was struggling with that same T.O virus again during Brisson's X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Really? I didn't notice in the preview. He had the metal arm other issues so far right?
    Yes, he had the tecnovirus on Brisson x-force. On the cable preview I didn't saw it, he can't use telekinect that much or the virus gonna spread, tha tis why he mostly use guns. His TK look powerful on the preview

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yes, he definitely has it there.

Unless he gets cured in his solo now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Posted by Tycon, X-Men X (10) of Swords crossover cover by Mark Brooks:

More info here:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=83247843
    Just a few things I would like to mention for this event which I am pretty excited about

Logan is arguably the best-trained swordsman in x-men(if deadpool doesn't count as an x-man). Though it evidently seems more like an otherworldly and magic sword stuff event. I hope Percy and Hickman acknowledges it if they are going to write to him.

More Dadverine!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    More Dadverine!

I'd love to see this in the comic rather the exclusive to fan art.

Also logan should grow a handle bar mustache, because why not ?

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Adorable. Found this t’other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Adorable. Found this tÂ’other day.

First time I see this one, really nice art!

Wolverine/Jubilee:

Logan/Rina:

The Hangover, X-Men style:

Last edited by Hush; 02-29-2020 at 01:00 PM.

BANNED

Yeah, Hama's Wild Thing was actually one of the few father-daughter comics for Logan that was actually fun and good to read.

@Hush
    Cover is out of stock at mines..
    Don't care for the god kills one, doesn't even have Wolverine on it lol stuck with the A cover at the end.

@Vishop
    Muramasa came back from ANW lol, bet they'll be no explanation as for why. Going to pass on the 15 parter.

I know ill feel underwhelmed with Wolverine 2, the big drop in page count and focus on the story i didn't prefer. Feels like a X-Force spin off/annual or flat out regular issue with a focus on a singular character like Domino's recent ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    @Hush
    Don't care for the god kills one, doesn't even have Wolverine on it lol stuck with the A cover at the end.

@Vishop
    Muramasa came back from ANW lol, bet they'll be no explanation as for why. Going to pass on the 15 parter.

I know ill feel underwhelmed with Wolverine 2, the big drop in page count and focus on the story i didn't prefer. Feels like a X-Force spin off/annual or flat out regular issue with a focus on a singular character like Domino's recent ones.
    Which story is getting the focus?

I want them to bring back the shield and armor from ANW. Muramasa got melted into bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    @Hush

@Vishop

Bad luck but at least you managed to buy the issue. Since you bought the physical edition, did you get the free "Wolverine through the years" primer? If so, is it good?

I bought the first issue digitally and I didn't get any bonus unfortunately, I'm disappointed that Marvel didn't even release a Director's cut.

I also preferred the second storyline, the premise of the first one is interesting especially the whole drug traffic plotline, I also liked Logan's characterization, the new characters (Jeff and his daughter), the Pale Girl could be a great antagonist and the art by Adam Kubert was fantastic, but the whole thing about Wolverine having been manipulated into killing the X-Men for the umpteenth time is a little underwhelming right now and I hope it's not what it looks like and that there is twist behind what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Which story is getting the focus?

I want them to bring back the shield and armor from ANW. Muramasa got melted into bullets
    The Polen/Flower Cartel/Pale Girl storyline is going to be the focus of issues #2 and #3, the Omega Red/Vampire Nation/Dracula storyline is going to be the focus of issues #4, #5 and maybe #6 (I'm not sure about this one).

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Muramasa, be it the blade, the armor, the shield or even the character itself, each time I hear his name it brings back too many bad memories of Wolverine Origins and Evolution.

It may be an unpopular opinion but the only story about a "Muramasa Sword" that I like is the first arc of the Wolverine ongoing by Claremont/Buscema.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Bad luck but at least you managed to buy the issue. Since you bought the physical edition, did you get the free "Wolverine through the years" primer? If so, is it good?

I bought the first issue digitally and I didn't get any bonus unfortunately, I'm disappointed that Marvel didn't even release a Director's cut.

I also preferred the second storyline, the premise of the first one is interesting especially the whole drug traffic plotline, I also liked Logan's characterization, the new characters (Jeff and his daughter), the Pale Girl could be a great antagonist and the art by Adam Kubert was fantastic, but the whole thing about Wolverine having been manipulated into killing the X-Men for the umpteenth time is a little underwhelming right now and I hope it's not what it looks like and that there is twist behind what happened.

The Polen/Flower Cartel/Pale Girl storyline is going to be the focus of issues #2 and #3, the Omega Red/Vampire Nation/Dracula storyline is going to be the focus of issues #4, #5 and maybe #6 (I'm not sure about this one).

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Muramasa, be it the blade, the armor, the shield or even the character itself, each time I hear his name it brings back too many bad memories of Wolverine Origins and Evolution.

It may be an unpopular opinion but the only story about a "Muramasa Sword" that I like is the first arc of the Wolverine ongoing by Claremont/Buscema.
    Honestly, i had been spoiled by the bi-monthly books of this last few years, now i'm more impatient for issue 2 lol. Oh well small sacrifices, at least i still had Castlevania next to keep me distracted.

As for the first story, i'm pretty much in agreetment, i enjoyed many of the things that were introduced, but that last plot point is a very tired one (especially after hearing OML crying about it for half of his run).

Also glad to see that you and i arr the same mind about the Muramasa Blade, once i saw that image, horrible flashbacks came to me
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona