Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Since today would have been the 82nd birthday of Moebius, I thought it would be neat to celebrate the greatness of his artistry:

Damn, that's one of my favorite Giraud's covers.

BANNED

Ron Garney

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    This poll is going to incite the next frantic 10-year beating over the head in the comics that Cyclops is by far the most important X-Man.
    Logan won, but he's up against Spidey in the next round. Gonna be tough to be the flagship character, but Logan is one of the few that could possibly do it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Wolverine as he appeared in The Avengers #1 (July, 2006). Art by Manuel Garcia.

Saw this online...

1D1D8324-3BA1-4562-86E1-4F0B5E7A6681.jpg

Not gonna lie, I kind of like it. He could pull off early (70s and 80s) ******* Wolverine quite well I think.

Wolvie by Lukas Werneck.

So I have an odd question. How dedicated to the mutant cause is Wolverine? He's obviously been a part of the teams for a long time, but he's also not been afraid to call out some of the shady **** that goes down. I have trouble picturing as a 100% dedicated loyal soldier. He's been on so many teams outside the main X circle and is quick to chastise mutants for acting superior to people. But I'm honestly not sure if I'm projecting stuff onto him or if he's genuinely not always behind everything mutant.

I've always gotten the sense that he does what's right to him based on his own moral compass, his natural instincts n all that, rather than what's right for the mutant cause. What makes him "inherently", for lack of a better word, heroic is partly the fact that these often overlap. I think a good illustration of this would be a conflicts like Schism : Scott was willing to make certain sacrifices because they would enable what was best for mutantkind, but it didn't feel right for Logan for kids to have no other option than to join a militia. Different strokes of heroism for different folks

Hey does anyone know when issue 3 is coming out? It was two weeks away before the Covid shut down but now that they’ve resumed releasing books it’s been three weeks and no issue 3.

buckle up lol. July 22

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    buckle up lol. July 22
    Son of a . . . ! When’s the next X-Force out?

Delays are out of control in modern comics. They literally had month to just write, draw, and stockpile material. And now they have a month delay in something due the week before the shut down. How was that not already printed by then? Just astonishing.

They are spreading everything out due to the shutdown. Should be all caught up by August-September timeframe. But I agree. Why could they not simply keep making comics during lockdown and stockpiling material for reopening?

I guess they don't want to overwhelm retailers with stock they cant sell depending on how wary people are of venturing outside . X-Force is July 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    They are spreading everything out due to the shutdown. Should be all caught up by August-September timeframe. But I agree. Why could they not simply keep making comics during lockdown and stockpiling material for reopening?
    That’s my thoughts exactly.