Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Finished reading #4 now, and I'm totally hooked.

Writing and art are top notch: Kubert, as we know, is perfect for Wolverine. I knew Bogdanovic from some issued he did for Superman; really liked the art, but here he's even better, perfect for he book too.

I love how Logan is written here: there character aways had so much depth, so it's nice to see it done right again. Also, He's, at the same time, brutal, lethal and in control of himself. The best one there is at what he does, really.

Glad that you enjoyed it, it has been a solid series so far, althougth i'm dreading the X-Swords croosover.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post

Writing and art are top notch: Kubert, as we know, is perfect for Wolverine. I knew Bogdanovic from some issued he did for Superman; really liked the art, but here he's even better, perfect for he book too.

I love how Logan is written here: there character aways had so much depth, so it's nice to see it done right again. Also, He's, at the same time, brutal, lethal and in control of himself. The best one there is at what he does, really.
    4 was a top notch issue. Cant' wait to see how his battle with the lord of the night unveils.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    4 was a top notch issue. Cant' wait to see how his battle with the lord of the night unveils.
    Yeah, very excited about. Facing Vampires + Omega Red won't be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Glad that you enjoyed it, it has been a solid series so far, althougth i'm dreading the X-Swords croosover.
    I am curious what Percy has in store for Logan. This art from V. Bogdanovic seems to be from those issues and I think it is Muramasa related.
    The Muramasa blade was created with Logans soul and blood so I am courious what Percy is going to do. But stuff conected to Way's Origins makes me nervous, too. But I am willing to trust Percy.

Yeah, very excited about. Facing Vampires + Omega Red won't be easy.
    Found some more art!
    Bogdanovic's art is great!
    This is going to be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    I am curious what Percy has in store for Logan. This art from V. Bogdanovic seems to be from those issues and I think it is Muramasa related.
    The Muramasa blade was created with Logans soul and blood so I am courious what Percy is going to do. But stuff conected to Way's Origins makes me nervous, too. But I am willing to trust Percy.

Well at the very least is gonna look cool, so we have good artwork there. My problem is not so much the connection with Way's run (althougth i'm definetly not happy to be reminded of his existence), but i usually don't like croosovers i wanted at least a year of solo Wolverine before we get there.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Well at the very least is gonna look cool, so we have good artwork there. My problem is not so much the connection with Way's run (althougth i'm definetly not happy to be reminded of his existence), but i usually don't like croosovers i wanted at least a year of solo Wolverine before we get there.
    Ah, I see. Yes, I agree!

This art is fantastic. And, again, perfect for the book.

This art is fantastic. And, again, perfect for the book.
    Yes, I agree! I am really happy about it!

I don't know if you're reading it as well, but you should check out X-force if you're enjoying this! Same writer and some great art and Wolverine moments!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    I don't know if you're reading it as well, but you should check out X-force if you're enjoying this! Same writer and some great art and Wolverine moments!!
    Man, I was planning to start reading it. Cool to hear good things about it!

Also, I've just seen an article about Wolverine: Black, White & Blood, and it seems like it'll be great. Lots of talent writing it. The art alone kind of sells it to me.