Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So to the topic of solo Inhuman books, the top 3 that people seemed to take the most interest in are:
    3rd place Haechi, aka Mark Sim.
    2nd place Reader.
    1st place Ahura.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So to the topic of solo Inhuman books, the top 3 that people seemed to take the most interest in are:
    3rd place Haechi, aka Mark Sim.
    2nd place Reader.
    1st place Ahura.
    And at least for me, I'd also love to read a "duo" style solo book (in the vein of Sam Humphries tenure on the DC Rebirth book Green Lanterns) featuring Inferno and Flint. I'd love a book that re-captures the feel of their earlier, adoptive sibiling dynamic they had prior to the post-Secret Wars books' seperation of the two. How much Flint has change versus how much Inferno hasn't (but would want to in similar ways as Flint has changed and "upgraded") would just be fire. Plus, a space to tell stories of the real faces of the NuHumans would just be awesome to have.

I wouldn't mind doing a solo about either Iso or Grid.

Inferno's pretty generic as a character but him working with Frank could be fun. Frank could show him the ropes of being a cop and we could get a look at the guards who deal with the day to day troubles of New Attilan.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-02-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Astonishing Member

Inferno does have Lancer vibes. Though does seem to be someone who can be put into anothers book and it would work.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Inferno does have Lancer vibes. Though does seem to be someone who can be put into anothers book and it would work.
    I'd say he also has leader vibes, if utilized thusly. After all, he was the OG face of the NuHumans in the original Inhuman book near the start of the push, and his potential as one was apparent during that point in time right until it ended to make way for the Secret Wars event.

But yeah, Inferno is also versatile enough to function as a Lancer type to another character. Him being Medusa's and Gorgon's viewpoint character meant he often functioned double-duty as this during said original run. That's one of the things I'd like an Inferno/Flint book to explore; Flint was Inferno's Lancer at first, and now that Jayson has come into his own due to the focus he received post-Secret Wars compared to Dante's lack of focus post-Secret Wars, it would also be fun to see the paradigm of their original dynamics swapped and how Dante and Jayson handle that, especially Dante.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 12-01-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I'd say he also has leader vibes, if utilized thusly. After all, he was the OG face of the NuHumans in the original Inhuman book near the start of the push, and his potential as one was apparent during that point in time right until it ended to make way for the Secret Wars event.

But yeah, Inferno is also versatile enough to function as a Lancer type to another character. Him being Medusa's and Gorgon's viewpoint character meant he often functioned double-duty as this during said original run. That's one of the things I'd like an Inferno/Flint book to explore; Flint was Inferno's Lancer at first, and now that Jayson has come into his own due to the focus he received post-Secret Wars compared to Dante's lack of focus post-Secret Wars, it would also be fun to see the paradigm of their original dynamics swapped and how Dante and Jayson handle that, especially Dante.
    I'm glad Dante (and his sister) were able to get the spotlight in Marvel Rising, at the very least.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post

Ya Dante and Jayson would be a fair 50/50 but anyone else Iso, Frank, Gorgon he would be a Lancer. Another I thought of is being a bodyguard for Ahura, since Dante sort of chose family over Inhuman tradition I could see Ahura liking someone like that given his own history of tradition basically ruining his life.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Niffleheim

what is this?

Is it from their Ultimate Fantastic Four appearances?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Yes https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sapphire_(Earth-1610)

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    what is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Yeah. They're the Ultimate Universe inhumans. I'm assuming they got the idea of Terrigensis pods from here.

Crystal was name dropped in the preview for Captain Marvel 24 - hopefully we get to see her.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Galaxies Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Crystal was name dropped in the preview for Captain Marvel 24 - hopefully we get to see her.
    just saw the preview on Cap.Marvel thread, hopefully won't be on a bad situation

Astonishing Member

Since Captain Marvel faced Vox might just be leading to something.
    Attached Images Attached Images